Qubool Hai a fully entertaining epi

youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
todays episode was amazing it had all the element from brothers bond to asad zoya ayan scene to the fight and lastly the emotional scene. 😊
Btw KSG in todays episode as asad was amazing his last dialogue before the epi ends was quite emotional. ayan and zoya were also good. and yeah not to forget Asad Zoya meeting scene was mindblowing it was quite funny😆

Todays episode was full of entertainment and now begins the main story.the show is running at a quite fast speed and its getting interesting epi by epi. Precap looks quite exciting eagerly waiting for tomorrows episode😳

Edited by youth_showsfan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

It was actually an amazinggg yaar...really loved each n evry bit of it 2day...AsadAyaan...wen he was flirting n Asad kya badtameezi hai ye...really BIG BRO Hatts off 2 Ksg yaar...prayer hw hez getng emotionl n is in tearz n den AsYa meetinggg...omggg how she fells n he asks her vd so mch of concern r yu ok...n dn d daringg zoyaaa lol sab kucch bol daala haha Mirchi wala spray she actually Impressed me as Zoya <3 n Ksg pashchim wala dialoguee...hehe it was just amazing yaar evrythngg...<3 den d emotional part...mere zakhm itney jaldii ni bhartey...cant wait 4 2moro now...😊

ksg_sista thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
already feeling so addicted ❤️
Hazel-eye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muski-sjm-SK

It was actually an amazinggg yaar...really loved each n evry bit of it 2day...AsadAyaan...wen he was flirting n Asad kya badtameezi hai ye...really BIG BRO Hatts off 2 Ksg yaar...prayer hw hez getng emotionl n is in tearz n den AsYa meetinggg...omggg how she fells n he asks her vd so mch of concern r yu ok...n dn d daringg zoyaaa lol sab kucch bol daala haha Mirchi wala spray she actually Impressed me as Zoya <3 n Ksg pashchim wala dialoguee...hehe it was just amazing yaar evrythngg...<3 den d emotional part...mere zakhm itney jaldii ni bhartey...cant wait 4 2moro now...😊

I agree
anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice post!

It has some very nice dialogues in it.
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ahh your post force me to watch epi nowww:((

cant wait to watch epi...
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I m liking Qubool hain

D gal Zoya is pretty amazing

n yes of course KSG ...a complete rockstar

OMG he luked so amazing today

i m even now in luv wid Urdu...so nice lines dey speak
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved the episode...

They way they showed how he saw her for first time crying...I thought he will pray for her..bit disappointed...in future..
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prava55663

loved the episode...

They way they showed how he saw her for first time crying...I thought he will pray for her..bit disappointed...in future..

The way he luked at her ...his eyes said everything ..

i was blushing wen he saw her for d first tym ...epi was fantastic
DEE2803 thumbnail
u are so right ...todays episode was just awesome ...the 1st scene between the three was amazing ,eps between Asad n Zoya ..it was beautiful..loved the enviroment n the atmosphere created was just superb ...the 2nd scene was great..showed wat Asad as a person is like n Zoya with her modern thoughts...m so loving this x