so far 2 splitsvilan in QH

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Obviously Rishab aka Junglee and I saw Jasmine (one of the finalists in splitsvilla) also there in the episode as one of the girls who is ayan flirting with :) I think for QH audition must be filled with splitsvillan ...
Well anyways good luck Rishab

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah...these days teledom is filled with roadies n splitsvilla ppl...just look at the population...mohit malhotra,shaleen,rishabh,pooja,jasmine,vishal karwal,suyash kumar n so many more!
anyway,jasmine's was a cameo i think n even tasneem from the same season (n incidentally rishab's girl in the show) was also approached for some role but she cud not take it up due to some other contract she had...(she is in my fb friend list so i got to know that from one of the articles she shared on her profile)
..Ankita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Rishab was the only reason I watched splitsvilla
HashiBoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: medha16

yeah...these days teledom is filled with roadies n splitsvilla ppl...just look at the population...mohit malhotra,shaleen,rishabh,pooja,jasmine,vishal karwal,suyash kumar n so many more!

anyway,jasmine's was a cameo i think n even tasneem from the same season (n incidentally rishab's girl in the show) was also approached for some role but she cud not take it up due to some other contract she had...(she is in my fb friend list so i got to know that from one of the articles she shared on her profile)

Who is Pooja? yea I remember he confessed he loves tasneem when she eliminated and promised to meet her outside :)

And Pavitra also from splitsvilaa :)
HashiBoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ankita..

Rishab was the only reason I watched splitsvilla

U are his fan from those days:)
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hashii

Who is Pooja? yea I remember he confessed he loves tasneem when she eliminated and promised to meet her outside :)

And Pavitra also from splitsvilaa :)

pooja banerjee playing the lead in SP show ek doosre se karte hai pyaar hum...she is from roadies8!

honestly,pavitra i do not like at all!she cant act n neither did i like her personality in splitsvilla!
but i dont think,rishabh n tasneem r together now...he said he is single in his interviews!