TVKahani Phuss Awards 2012 Winners

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

29 Oct 2012

HAPPENINGS: TVKahani Phuss Awards 2012 Winners

NOMINATIONS FOR AWARDS

Firstly, we wish everyone had a great Eid and enjoyed every moment. I am sure people are still having fun. So, here we are to allow you to have more fun. As promised, here are the winners of TVKahani Phuss Awards.
We hope the winners will learn something and try to improve themselves.

Phuss Actor

Ahsan Khan – Meri Ladli

For failing to come up with something new and always sticking to the same roles. Ahsan Khan is a bore now! Ek Dam Phusss!

Phuss Actress

Mahnoor Baloch – Tishnagi

One actress who only cares about how she looks onscreen. Mahnoor has to work on everything to make sure that she is not nominated for the same next year.

Phuss Director

Nadeem Siddiqui – Shadi Mubarak

He might have the biggest hit in his name, but his work has a director never cuts ice. Phusss!

Phuss Serial

Ashk

The makers have disowned the show… need we say more?

Phuss Soap

Ahmed Habib Ki Betiyan – HUM

HUM TV must also be regretting this decision….

Phuss Producers

Six Sigma Entertainment – Maseeha

Poor production values in Amma Aur Gulzar followed by everything poor in Maseeha make them this this award.

Phuss Title

Roshan Sitara – HUM

Sabz Pari Laal Kabutar – GEO

They both sound like comedy/kids' shows. WHAT?

Phuss Writer

Parisa Siddiqi – Mera Saaein 2

Parisa, it is time you take a course in script writing and stop taking us, viewers, for granted.

Phuss Cast

Mera Saaein 2 – ARY

When your beta looks old enough to play your bara bhai… you know something is wrong!

Phuss Channel

ARY Digital – Too many slot changes

The number one channel keeps on changing time slots. How many times were Kucch Pyaar Ka Pagalpan, Kaala Jadu and Mera Yaqeen killed

Phuss Host

Waqar Zaka – Nachley

He had no idea what he was doing there.

Phuss Jodi

Neelum Muneer and Fawad Khan – Ashk

This is an insult to chemistry. The two pale together.

Congratulations to all the winners. We hope to see better performances from you soon.

P.S: This is not to insult anyone, but to make them realize how downhill they are going.

by admin in Happenings Tags: phuss awards 2012, tvkahani phuss award, tvkahani phuss award 2012, tvkahani phuss awards

[Edit]

27 Oct 2012 1 Comment

REVIEWS: Kala Jadu ARY Full Drama Review

Kaala Jadoo, which promised something different and unique with the spookiness finally returning to our television screen hasn't been able to live up to the expectations. It tells the story of Suman(Aiza Khan), among other half a dozen characters. Suman becomes the victim of kaala jadoo, by people around her: like her mother-in-law (Saba Hameed), and her bhabhi, played by Sana Askari.
The drama honestly hasn't been able to keep me hooked, after the first interesting episode. I have a problem with almost everything:
1. The faces. We are seeing Sami Khan, Aiza Khan, and Sana Askari too much these days. It is getting torturous.
2. The screenplay is boring and the editing is bland. It is the kind of serial you can watch by half-forwarding it.
3. The dialogues, characterization and direction are equally bad. The story doesn't move at all.
Honestly, this is the case where anything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong. The direction by Mohsin Mirza is bad, to say the least, and unfortunately the script is equally bad. This is Mohsin's first big break and he fails to take the advantage.He needs to do some more homework before wearing the director's cap again.
The serial has no OST, maybe to make it look more interesting-eh? Unfortunately the background music isn't the sort required for this drama. The writing(Rukhsana Nigar) is the weakest link. There are far too many side tracks and in most of the cases, no explanation is given for the happenings. HELLO? Taking the viewers for granted?
Saba Pervez gets a meaty role and does full justice to it. She is one of my favorite actress today and always a pleasure to watch on-screen. Sami Khan again plays the bechara here. Sorry,Sami, we need a break. Aiza Khan shows improvement. The actress has done variety of roles in a very short span of time. Commendable. Sana Askari ruins whatever is given to her. The actress needs to work on her dialogue delivery and expressions. She always sounds like a bechari to me. Hasan Ahmed gets little onscreen time, and fortunately so, as he irritates with his presence.Anooshay Abbasi is a great talent and deserves more acclaim. Abid Ali in a cameo is likeble. The supporting cast does a fair job.
Overall, this serial has far too many actors to keep you hooked. It is a khichdi with too much of mirchi,which puts you off. The tadka is also missing. Better give this one a miss.

by admin in Reviews Tags: kala jadoo review, kala jadu ary review, kala jadu review

[Edit]

27 Oct 2012

HAPPENINGS: 5 Actors Ayesha Khan Will Never Work With

In an industry where there is already a dearth of actors, it is sad that we have to see the same faces romancing each other, mainly because some actors are just not willing to work with each other. Ayesha Khan is easily one of the biggest names in the industry; however, when we talk about popularity within the industry, she doesn't pass with a good grade.
She isn't on very good terms with several actors, due to which we might never see her opposite them again. Given below are five such names:
Faysal Qureshi

The two were once rumored to have an affair that went on for quite some time. Contrary to the popular belief, the two have not done many serials together with Man o Salwa and Maney Na Yeh Dil being their big serials together. Recently in a show Ayesha Khan had shown interest in working with Faysal again; making it ckear that she was interested in moving on. However, when TVKahani inquired with Faysal, he clearly said that he is not interested in doing so for personal reasons. What could the reasons be? Cook your own or believe the rumors.

Humayun Saeed

Humayun Saeed is Ayesha's good friend, so why won't they be working together? Simply because there are other issues. The two at one time were rumored to be married, however, it all turned out to be a poor promotional strategy for the forgettable Tum Ho Keh Chup. After that they were seen together in Kaafir hitting gold for ARY. However, post this, rumors came that Mrs. Humayun Saeed had warned her husband to stay away from Ayesha, or else he'll have to face dire consequences. Knowing the kind of relationship Humayun shares with his wife, we don't expect to see him with Ayesha again. Omer Sharif's episode also added a lot of fuel to the fire.

Babar Javed

Babr Javed is no actor, but he is as famous as any actor you wish to name. The man who has given Ayesha some of her most memorable serials is not in her good books. The two do not share any gifts on Eid. The two were rumored to have a dirty affair that resulted in Ayesha's ouster from the production house. In a show she also talked about a filthy, popular director, who many think was Babar Javed. However, we'd like to see these two together, and I'd say Ayesha needs Babar more than ever, given how quickly her career is dying.

Fahad Mustafa

HUM TV tried bringing the two together on several occasions but it could never work out. No one knows what went wrong between these two; however, rumors say that it has something to do with Fahad not supporting Ayesha on several occasions. Some say that there were clear cold vibes when the two shared screen space on Fahad's morning show. And now that Fahad is mostly seen only in A&B's serials, the two sides working together is a gone case.

Sami Khan

They say that the only reason Sami Khan is in the industry is because of his association with the giant, A&B. And as stated above, Ayesha will not working with the production house given their past, fans of the two should not have high hopes of seeing them together. Fans got to see their chemistry in Haron Tou Piya Teri and Bol Meri Machli. Ayesha is said to be a fan of Sami's work. We sincerely hope someone to pull a casting coup and bring these two in the same frame.

P.S: Everything written above is based on rumors/hearsay. It is not intended to hurt anyone's sentiment.

EID MUBARAK!!!

by admin in Happenings Tags: ayesha khan actor, ayesha khan controversy, ayesha khan jodi

[Edit]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing.😳

I don't agree with these ones though. I haven't watched Meri Ladli but I've heard that Ahsan Khan did a really good job in it. I've always seen him do justice to his roles. There are many other actors who are doing repetitive roles nowadays and his was actually one that never bugged me. And for Ahmed Habib Ki Betiyan, I have no idea what I missed. I loved that show! My whole family watched it. A perfect realistic, family drama. And it had a happy ending!

Phuss Actor

Ahsan Khan ' Meri Ladli

For failing to come up with something new and always sticking to the same roles. Ahsan Khan is a bore now! Ek Dam Phusss!

Phuss Soap

Ahmed Habib Ki Betiyan ' HUM

HUM TV must also be regretting this decision'.

Edited by --Iqra-- - 11 years ago