Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

I would have preferred Zoya running away from a wedding where she is LITERALLY forced by cruel parents or sister๐Ÿ˜† Here, her sister is shown so sweet. I wonder why didn't Zoya speak to her about it?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† Obviously, she wouldn't have beaten her up!๐Ÿ˜†

D3 --- ๐Ÿคฃ I agree. The actors were PATHETIC in the beginning. But later they improved tons. And now they are the finest set of young bunch

I think they should just polish that dude's (Ayan's) character as of now and literally give him the look of a flirt๐Ÿ˜† He doesn't look like a charmer to me ATM๐Ÿ˜† Abhi toh he looks like a roadside romeo types๐Ÿ˜† And that entry sequence added fuel to the fire๐Ÿ˜†

Not a fan of KSG, but I have always loved his acting! So yeah no doubt about his acting skills.

roadside romeo!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
not everyone can carry off that long haired unkempt look!
n the dance too seemed unnecessary n mawwali types!no offence !
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

LOL discussion kahan se kahan chala gaya is thread pe๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, i was feeling bad that i missed the epi. I just happened to catch the part where Asad is singing. (Why was he singing?) but after reading your post I think I didnt really miss anything good. Phew!

Ditto at rolling eyes when I first read of the characterization of the lead man. Yeah, just too repititive of 4 Lions. That's the problem with this production house. They are not ready to try anything different. The same path taken with the arrogant, angst ridden guy and the bubbly/ outspoken girl who starts affecting the hero in ways that he doesnt want, How many different ways can they showcase the same formula? Well if they do manage to make this one a hatke show, I will be more than glad

The guy who plays Ayan was in splitsvilla and even though he is not a great looker, i think he has a charming personality and an X factor. From the promos I really liked the girl too. She looks great and looks like she can act well too. I have watched KSG in DMG and since he is a very good actor, I am going to give this show a try. Hope that 4 Lions prove us incorrect and manage to pull up a fantastic show.
_______
Edited out my post after reading the DT's note.

Word. Word. Word. Word to all of it !!

Thanks so much for this post !! ๐Ÿ˜†
anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Also found Aryaan entries a bit over the top, and Asad's very filmi
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnitestar

Yes its better if we don't bring other shows in our discussions here.It is Qubool hai forum and we should be talking about it only.
I never started anything it was u guys who bashed IPK and i just expressed my opinion about it.anyways i am done with this ..
Lets just talk about Qubool hai

First of all, you need to get your facts str8.
Everyone in here can clearly see who started this.
No one bashed any show in here. Disliking a show is not called bashing !
You were the one who was mocking & forcing I & others to like IPK.
Now, enough of this !
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

But then again, for any daily soap you will need to follow along to really get into it right? I've watched some episodes of IPKKND. There are funny scenes, cute scenes, romantic scenes... but it's all way too filmy for me. It's just too... mushy you know. Not to mention the leads are like airheads (especially Khushi) when it comes to figuring things out. I mean, in every show the leads are stupid because they need something to use to continue the storyline (so they always make their leads stupid)... but in IPKKND there were way too many bloopers and it was just... too... I don't even know how to describe it. It's definitely a romantic show though, and I can see how it has a large amount of fans. The lead pair has great chemistry with the background music. It just wasn't my personal cup of tea. I have a lot of friends who like it, and they tell me about what's going on. I still watch a few episodes from time to time as time pass, but for me it's just that... a time pass.

I'm hoping Qubool Hai doesn't follow the same path of 4Lions shows. I hope it has a constant, logical storyline until the end. I've seen a lot of shows going off track, and I hope that Qubool Hai doesn't turn out to be one of them.

I agree
Eventhough I love IPKKND but at times I really find it stupid when it comes to Khushi's antics.
Qubool Hai seems to have a strong story line and where KSG is the story has to be rocking...
We have seen KSG in DMG and we know where KSG stands.No actor is a match to his acting skills.
Qubool hai's concept is quite different from IPKKND,so it's really not fair to compare the 2 serials.
I hope those who didn't the first episode may start liking the show soon.Qubool hai hopefully won't follow the path of Geet and IPKKND and I wish the same like you that it may have a consistent logical storyline.
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Again, people are going off topic.

Topic Closed.