Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes its better if we don't bring other shows in our discussions here.It is Qubool hai forum and we should be talking about it only.
I never started anything it was u guys who bashed IPK and i just expressed my opinion about it.anyways i am done with this ..
Lets just talk about Qubool hai
836772 thumbnail
You know what I agree with you. KSG's entry just didn't make an impact for me and seemed random. And I really don't like Asad's mother. She freaks me out... Overall an average episode; it didn't make an impact on me at all...🥱
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ArshiMyLife

WOAH WOAH WOAH! IPKKND is the number 1 show on the forum and you think it is that bad..obviously you are very different form the rest! And as for the episode, yeeh, it seems like a stupid love triangle story that will become boring within a few months!

Sorry to bust your bubbles

Its not a love story yes it has a romantic track as a part but it is actually a story of 3 lives -

Those who are thinking its a love story read this one
http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/kaelidoscope/producer-menu/item/1971-rendezvous-with-the-producer-trio-qubool-hai?fb_action_ids=241592099301089&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=timeline_og&action_object_map=%7B%22241592099301089%22%3A493421794022087%7D&action_type_map=%7B%22241592099301089%22%3A%22og.likes%22%7D&action_ref_map=[]
Its offcial statement by 4lions , gul and mrinal that ita not a love story 😊
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I did not like the first episode either🤓
I had expected something logical rather than some weirdos trying to get their son married at gun point🐷 And why is Zoya's sister so weird? She did not even ask her own sister before getting her married? And why didn't Zoya speak up before? Was she waiting for the whole tamasha to begin?

That Ayaan guy (who is the college boy) had the dumbest entry ever Why was he dancing like a psycho for no reason? He needs to improve his dialogue delivery.

KSG's entry was very simple and non-heroic. It was OK for me. But isn't he supposed to be the main hero? Why was his scene like for 2 minutes?😕 That other guy had more screenspace in the first episode.

The only positive point was Zoya. Surbhi is very charming and did full justice to her role. KSG is a good actor too. Lets see.
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
today's episode was simple n sweet!
though i too felt that ayaan's song was unnecessary...he had a smashing flamboyant entry but him breaking into a jig in the middle of nowhere did not make any sense!
n i was really surprised that the main lead asad did not get much footage...i mean ,4 lions has always gone out of their way to make the lead guy's entry dramatic,glossy n impactful be it gurmeet in geet or barun coming down from a helicopter in ipk...i too felt it was hastily done!
KSG has an amazing screen presence n they really could have cashed in on that to highlight the passionate man of intensity that asad is being portayed as!i felt that ayaan was more highlighted in the episode...hope the next epi shows more of asad!
the rest of the episode was good but i feel there r just too many characters!if handled properly they will form the basic foundation n render solid support to the characterisation of the leads but if not,things can be real messy!
they r treading on dangerous territory as it is n i wish them all the best n to not repeat the same mistakes they made or are still making in geet n ipk!
medha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

I did not like the first episode either🤓

I had expected something logical rather than some weirdos trying to get their son married at gun point🐷 And why is Zoya's sister so weird? She did not even ask her own sister before getting her married? And why didn't Zoya speak up before? Was she waiting for the whole tamasha to begin?

That Ayaan guy (who is the college boy) had the dumbest entry ever Why was he dancing like a psycho for no reason? He needs to improve his dialogue delivery.

KSG's entry was very simple and non-heroic. It was OK for me. But isn't he supposed to be the main hero? Why was his scene like for 2 minutes?😕 That other guy had more screenspace in the first episode.

The only positive point was Zoya. Surbhi is very charming and did full justice to her role. KSG is a good actor too. Lets see.

all i wanna say is that do not try to look 4 logic in hindi daily soaps...u won't find any!
just flush out ur grey matter as long as ur in front of the tv set,trust me,then u won't be disappointed!
zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

its not a typical story 4lions r ensuring it again and again

further we can see ourselves wen the story will move

ps : my jhappi to ur mom

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: medha16

all i wanna say is that do not try to look 4 logic in hindi daily soaps...u won't find any!
just flush out ur grey matter as long as ur in front of the tv set,trust me,then u won't be disappointed!

This is not the case😕 I agree that the shows become illogical, but atleast after a few months are done. No show starts illogically like QH. I mean, the girl is getting married and she is confused, But just as she is about to say QH, she says Mujhe nikah qubul nahi hai?😕 Why did you sit in the first place?😕

For instance, Star One shows started great but they lost their plot midway. But atleast all of them started out well.

And that Ayaan guy doesn't look like a lead😕 He acted like a joker yesterday.

But I won't crib because it was just the first episode. Lets wait for the second episode and the week to follow😃
medha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

This is not the case😕 I agree that the shows become illogical, but atleast after a few months are done. No show starts illogically like QH. I mean, the girl is getting married and she is confused, But just as she is about to say QH, she says Mujhe nikah qubul nahi hai?😕 Why did you sit in the first place?😕

For instance, Star One shows started great but they lost their plot midway. But atleast all of them started out well.

And that Ayaan guy doesn't look like a lead😕 He acted like a joker yesterday.

But I won't crib because it was just the first episode. Lets wait for the second episode and the week to follow😃

yeah i guess...but that zoya scene was probably to increase the drama quotient!it was lame,no doubt!
n i assume non-actors are made to go through a crash course before they face the camera...rishabh's act seemed a little raw to me as well,he just needs a bit of polishing!there's no doubt the guy is a good looker!

i hope,the acting will get better with time,honestly the D3 stars were pathetic in the first episodes with them being dancers primarily but they learnt the reopes soon enough n frankly even i did not like barun's dialogue delivery throughout the first week of ipk's commencement but later he got the hang of it n now he is just brilliant!
KSG has always been a great actor n im relying heavily on him to carry of the first few days...coz the others need a bit of time to get into the skin of their characters!
though family dramas r not really my thing but im willing to give this one a chance solely bcoz of KSG n also to an extent the way zoya has been portrayed in the promos...the female lead is one of the most modern n relatable female characters the PH has created so far both in attire,career n outlook...im so glad she is not the poor innocent,naive ,too rigidly orthodox small town girl!

Edited by medha16 - 11 years ago
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: medha16

yeah i guess...but that zoya scene was probably to increase the drama quotient!it was lame,no doubt!
n i assume non-actors are made to go through a crash course before they face the camera...rishabh's act seemed a little raw to me as well,he just needs a bit of polishing!there's no doubt the guy is a good looker!

i hope,the acting will get better with time,honestly the D3 stars were pathetic in the first episodes with them being dancers primarily but they learnt the reopes soon enough n frankly even i did not like barun's dialogue delivery throughout the first week of ipk's commencement but later he got the hang of it n now he is just brilliant!
KSG has always been a great actor n im relying heavily on him to carry of the first few days...coz the others need a bit of time to get into the skin of their characters!
though family dramas r not really my thing but im willing to give this one a chance solely bcoz of KSG n also to an extent the way zoya has been portrayed in the promos...the female lead is one of the most modern n relatable female characters the PH has created so far both in attire,career n outlook...im so glad she is not the poor innocent,naive ,too rigidly orthodox small town girl!

I would have preferred Zoya running away from a wedding where she is LITERALLY forced by cruel parents or sister😆 Here, her sister is shown so sweet. I wonder why didn't Zoya speak to her about it?😕😆 Obviously, she wouldn't have beaten her up!😆

D3 --- 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I agree. The actors were PATHETIC in the beginning. But later they improved tons. And now they are the finest set of young bunch

I think they should just polish that dude's (Ayan's) character as of now and literally give him the look of a flirt😆 He doesn't look like a charmer to me ATM😆 Abhi toh he looks like a roadside romeo types😆 And that entry sequence added fuel to the fire😆

Not a fan of KSG, but I have always loved his acting! So yeah no doubt about his acting skills.