Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Aya.

Again, my mom follows IPK. I don't.

Hey ! I have the same problem with IPK. I don't think the guy can act. & as someone mentioned here, the girl can act, but I hate it how she's such an airhead.

Yes. I don't like love stories. I'm more into friendship dramas.

I don't think PKDH is a crappy show. All the actors in that show can act, but I respect your opinion.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I've already told you I'm not interested.

Yes. This world is full of people with different views. Thank God !

Express your views as much as you want to express. I'm not mad, but please don't do it here.

Now, can we please drop this & get back on topic ?

Thanks ! : )

Barun can't act OMG u will seriously get bashed if u post this in IPKKND forum.BUT i won't argue with u more..i am done with it coz there are some people in this world who stick to their opinion and care a damn about the facts..there is sunlight and its daytime and they stick to their view and keep on saying that its dark and moonlight..so i'd just like to skip this part of discussion..

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes BUT majority is authority and showbizz is all about that..Only those things sell that are liked by the majority audience so here i win my friend...I have loads and loads of people who think like me and i don't think u would have a lot on ur side especially when u are standing up for Pyar ka dard..

So i have a suggestion for u ..when something is liked by the maximum number of people and U DONT like it ..u better keep it to urself and don't post ur random thoughts on a public forum coz u might get a good thrashing 😆😆

Coz no body would consider what YOU think about any particular show..when they have loads and loads of people who are mad fans...

Enough of this now i GUESS...
And no IPKKND bashing now please

Lets get back to Qubool hai...

Word Count: 0

KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Do_i_know_u

Its not just you.. Its me and my entire family... They are coming after my blood for the crap that I forced them to watch..

I gotta run..

PS: its what to be expected really.. Horrible support cast for KSG.. The girl is just ...

Yeah. The girl is just...AWESOME 😊
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KulfiBai

Yeah. The girl is just...AWESOME 😊

I think the girl's really good considering she's new!
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I liked the first episode it was simple
And yeah the songs didnt suit
Looking forward to how it unveils
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ah the ignition of fan wars. Already? that wasnt long. Rather amusing i would say lol. On topic, the episode was quite good, in short span of time pretty much summed up of how the show is expected to be. The show is suppose to focus on the lives of the 3main protoganists right? the trial tribulations they face? that is what interests me. I'm glad to know that the show isn't simplt based on flying scarfs, who can stare at one another for a longer period of time blah dee blah. The show has much more to bring. Things may turn out different in the future ofcourse. every show seems to loose its charm after a year.

The song sequences was pretty random. Ayaans entry had me in fits. The choreogrophy was froggish and it was highly uncessesary. I'm assuming it was put in place to prettify his entrance? it was lame. MEH. Totally random and out of place :/

Asads step mother - her voice and diologue delivery *cringe worthy*

I see various grammer errors within my post- the disadvantage of posting via phone. lol
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DulceTentacion.

Ah the ignition of fan wars. Already? that wasnt long. Rather amusing i would say lol. On topic, the episode was quite good, in short span of time pretty much summed up of how the show is expected to be. The show is suppose to focus on the lives of the 3main protoganists right? the trial tribulations they face? that is what interests me. I'm glad to know that the show isn't simplt based on flying scarfs, who can stare at one another for a longer period of time blah dee blah. The show has much more to bring. Things may turn out different in the future ofcourse. every show seems to loose its charm after a year.

The song sequences was pretty random. Ayaans entry had me in fits. The choreogrophy was froggish and it was highly uncessesary. I'm assuming it was put in place to prettify his entrance? it was lame. MEH. Totally random and out of place :/

Asads step mother - her voice and diologue delivery *cringe worthy*

Couldn't agree more with you !

@bold - Word. 😆
Aya are you a resident of the debate mansion? i've seen you around :)
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DulceTentacion.

Aya are you a resident of the debate mansion? i've seen you around :)

🤣 🤣

Yes, I was.

I used to debate like crazy ! Hahahaha !
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WOAH WOAH WOAH! IPKKND is the number 1 show on the forum and you think it is that bad..obviously you are very different form the rest! And as for the episode, yeeh, it seems like a stupid love triangle story that will become boring within a few months!