Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Sarun--

Please dont bring IPKKND in the forum!

I am sure that many people wathcing this show, watch IPKKND to !
Like me :)

Hey !

I don't understand why we are more focused on IPK than QH.
I only made a very simple statement that I don't want QH to be a typical 4Lions story.

That's all.

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Midnitestar

I am not forcing anyone ..whatever i said about IPKKND is a fact ..from the characters to the storyline..It's just that some people choose to think differently ..they love to be in the minority..
BUT anyways i was just expressing my views just like u guys expressed urs don't know why my views offended u..
AND i am guessing that u like shows about BABies Birth Guide ...What problems a women has to face when she is preggers ..like vomiting etc etc 😆
basically aunty uncle type love stories where the girl constantly follows the guy and tell him i love u Ya...hhh jee 😆😆😆

Why are you bringing Punar Vivah into this now? Even if you said it nicely, I would respect your opinion. FYI though, I'm a 17 year old girl and I love that show because it's full of depth, the character's aren't superficial, there's a lot of substance in the storyline, and it's a very mature love story. That whole show isn't about the hardships a woman faces while she is pregnant. Even if it was, what's the big deal? It would still be a different concept. Anyways, why are we even wasting our time. We shouldn't be discussing other shows here. It's the Qubool Hai forum, and it's better if we both concentrate on Qubool Hai only.

@Aya I'm very sorry that this has started on your topic.
Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail

even i was expressing my opinion ..i was just sharing my wonderful experience with the show and just wanted u guys to enjoy it as well..that is it !!

and yeah we can be friends ..have no issues atall..arguments are a part of friendship ..

I am Ayesha

Okay, let's leave it all now.
770986 thumbnail

Every other person on IF seems to have a problem with IPKKND...

I agree..even geet fans do. Im not bashing anyone!! 😳
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sarun--

I agree..even geet fans do. Im not bashing anyone!! 😳

Let's just drop the subject now, please. Otherwise, this will get out of hand.
Aya. thumbnail
Note: Please stay on topic & only discuss about 2day's ep. !

I'd really appreciate it !

Thanks !
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aya.

It is allowed, but it's annoying having to see it in every show.
No. Fighting doesn't happen in every relationship.
There's this show called Pyar Ka Dard Hai. It comes on Star plus. My parents, sis, & I are following that show. The relationship between the male/female lead is very unique.

Um...I don't understand why you're getting mad all of a sudden.
Fine, you like love stories. I don't.

Yes. You are right. Some people can never be satisfied, while others are.

I am giving this show some time to grow. I can't point out the likes & dislikes about this show now ?

I'm glad I'm missing out a lot. I'd appreciate it if you don't force things down my throat & just respect my opinion. I understand your love for IPK, but you also have to look at my POV & respect it too. My mom still follows that show, so yes. I do know what exactly is going on. Everything is so predictable.

Anyway, my topic isn't about IPK. I'd appreciate it if you stay on topic ! : )

U should skip tomorrows episode then..coz the fight scene might irk you..fiction is taking a toll on u and u wouldnt be able to take it ur taking it too seriously..
Pyar ka dard hai that is a crap show..the guy and the girl can't act and i can't really relate to the characters if they don't know how to act..the characters don't really connect if the actors can't act..
DONT get Mad now coz i too am expressing my view just like u did about Iss pyaar...

U don't like love stories really..thats boring Yeah really it is BUT upto u if u don't like them u have all the right to choose ur stuff ..i have even seen people liking reptiles snakes etc..This world is full of people u knw with diff Views...

Forcing and me ? No way i was just expressing my view point just like u did ...thats not forcing..was just sharing my feelings about the show and was just trying to share the fun...Its just like u really like something and u suggest it to someone ..Thats what i was trying to do

and i know Its Qubool hai forum..u started posting about iss pyaar ,,, i just replied
Aya. thumbnail

U should skip tomorrows episode then..coz the fight scene might irk you..fiction is taking a toll on u and u wouldnt be able to take it ur taking it too seriously..
Pyar ka dard hai that is a crap show..the guy and the girl can't act and i can't really relate to the characters if they don't know how to act..the characters don't really connect if the actors can't act..
DONT get Mad now coz i too am expressing my view just like u did about Iss pyaar...

U don't like love stories really..thats boring Yeah really it is BUT upto u if u don't like them u have all the right to choose ur stuff ..i have even seen people liking reptiles snakes etc..This world is full of people u knw with diff Views...

Forcing and me ? No way i was just expressing my view point just like u did ...thats not forcing..was just sharing my feelings about the show and was just trying to share the fun...Its just like u really like something and u suggest it to someone ..Thats what i was trying to do

and i know Its Qubool hai forum..u started posting about iss pyaar ,,, i just replied

Again, my mom follows IPK. I don't.

Hey ! I have the same problem with IPK. I don't think the guy can act. & as someone mentioned here, the girl can act, but I hate it how she's such an airhead.

Yes. I don't like love stories. I'm more into friendship dramas.

I don't think PKDH is a crappy show. All the actors in that show can act, but I respect your opinion.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I've already told you I'm not interested.

Yes. This world is full of people with different views. Thank God !

Express your views as much as you want to express. I'm not mad, but please don't do it here.

Now, can we please drop this & get back on topic ?

Thanks ! : )
Edited by Aya. - 11 years ago
_TheWhitePele_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its not just you.. Its me and my entire family... They are coming after my blood for the crap that I forced them to watch..

I gotta run..

PS: its what to be expected really.. Horrible support cast for KSG.. The girl is just ...
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Hi guys,

The Topic Maker has already mentioned to Stay on Topic and Discuss about today's episode, and not wander off making comparisons and discussing 4 Lions other shows Geet and IPK. For that, there are respected forums of those certain shows.

Please stay on topic and ONLY discuss Qubool Hai.

If there are any issues, Please use the REPORT button rather then replying back and adding fuel to the fire.

Thank you,
QH Dev Team
Edited by -Ravjot- - 11 years ago