Eeekk Is it just me ? [DT Note p.4]

Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok. So, just got done watching 2day's ep. & honestly, I didn't like it at all.

I know it's the first ep. but I felt like the songs weren't needed there.

I couldn't help but laugh when those guys wanted to get Zoya married by force !
They were like, "even if we have to use a gun !" something like that. 🤣

You won't believe it, but my mom started clapping when she saw Asad aka Armaan ! 😆

I'm not a big fan of Indian romance/love dramas. I'm watching this show because it's something new & fresh. Thou I doubt it, in the long run it's going to be a typical love story.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes when I read that Asad is an angry man who doesn't believe in love. I've actually started counting all the angry men on Indian dramas. 😆

I'm so nervous, because I've heard that the people who are making this show are the same people of IPK & I can't stand that show.

Anyway, I don't mean to offend or be rude to anyone. I respect everyone's opinion & I hope you respect mine too.

Edit: Before you jump & comment, my entire topic has nothing to do with IPK !

What I meant @bold is...I only made a very simple statement that I don't want QH to be a typical 4Lions story.

That's all.

Share your views on 2day's ep. ONLY ! : )
Edited by Aya. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArdhikaSiblings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
To me, the first epi was simple and sweet.
I didn't find the song sequence at Ayaan's entry logical either...
but everything else was good to me. 😊
The guys who wanted the wedding to be done at any cost represented some ignorant group of Muslims who don't know the religious rules very well. In short... some fanatics.

But I loved Asad's entry... 😃
And Please don't bring IPK here. This is QH forum, so lets discuss about QH only. 😊
Edited by RabbaVeDeprived - 11 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Personally, I thought the first episode flowed beautifully and was really well executed. I'm not a fan of IPKKND at all but I'm willing to give this show a chance. Once this show starts to go downhill though, I'm leaving.

So far it's captured my interest, let's see what happens in the coming days! 😳
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy..i think today's episode was an average one.i didn't like it a lot but the precap looks promising ..
and i agree the songs were'nt needed..
I am watching this show coz it is a 4 lions creation..
I am a mad fan of IPKKND and crazy about arnav khushi..
I know everyone in this world does'nt think alike BUT I have a question for u..
Have u watched IPKKND from the start i mean have u really followed the show ?
I am guessing that u have'nt coz u know when u r not watching IPK and u just pass by and are not really concentrating ur like ..It IS THE SAME OLD STUFF GUY And Girl getting attracted BUT when u actually sit and follow it then u go all mad ..and u find out what u were reallyy missing out...

U know IPK is like silvia plath's poetry
U have to identify with it to enjoy it !
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Aya 😛

What a post!...😲
Are you sure you didn't mean to offend anyone?...
Just pulling your leg...yaar...😆
Anyways...I liked the first episode...although I wish they could have made it a little bit longer just for today.
I say that because Asad's entry seemed to be a bit rushed...But I guess it came at the very end...and will be continued into tomorrow.
I actually like IPKKND. 🤔
I've never seen any KSG drama before. The concept and the fact that Gul Khan was in the director's seat is what drew me to this show. She usuallly has come up with good stuff. But yeah brooding angry young men seem to be her trademark...😆
I agree the groom's family at the wedding was way OTT as was Ayaan's filmy mother.
But this is just the first episode...and we haven't even met all the characters yet.
I'm sure it'll get better. 😛
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Midnitestar

Heyy..i think today's episode was an average one.i didn't like it a lot but the precap looks promising ..
I am guessing that u have'nt coz u know when u r not watching IPK and u just pass by and are not really concentrating ur like ..It IS THE SAME OLD STUFF GUY And Girl getting attracted BUT when u actually sit and follow it then u go all mad ..and u find out what u were reallyy missing out...

But then again, for any daily soap you will need to follow along to really get into it right? I've watched some episodes of IPKKND. There are funny scenes, cute scenes, romantic scenes... but it's all way too filmy for me. It's just too... mushy you know. Not to mention the leads are like airheads (especially Khushi) when it comes to figuring things out. I mean, in every show the leads are stupid because they need something to use to continue the storyline (so they always make their leads stupid)... but in IPKKND there were way too many bloopers and it was just... too... I don't even know how to describe it. It's definitely a romantic show though, and I can see how it has a large amount of fans. The lead pair has great chemistry with the background music. It just wasn't my personal cup of tea. I have a lot of friends who like it, and they tell me about what's going on. I still watch a few episodes from time to time as time pass, but for me it's just that... a time pass.

I'm hoping Qubool Hai doesn't follow the same path of 4Lions shows. I hope it has a constant, logical storyline until the end. I've seen a lot of shows going off track, and I hope that Qubool Hai doesn't turn out to be one of them.
Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago

Agree! 👍🏼

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

But then again, for any daily soap you will need to follow along to really get into it right? I've watched some episodes of IPKKND. There are funny scenes, cute scenes, romantic scenes... but it's all way too filmy for me. It's just too... mushy you know. Not to mention the leads are like airheads (especially Khushi) when it comes to figuring things out. I mean, in every show the leads are stupid because they need something to use to continue the storyline (so they always make their leads stupid)... but in IPKKND there were way too many bloopers and it was just... too... I don't even know how to describe it. It's definitely a romantic show though, and I can see how it has a large amount of fans. The lead pair has great chemistry with the background music. It just wasn't my personal cup of tea. I have a lot of friends who like it, and they tell me about what's going on. I still watch a few episodes from time to time as time pass, but for me it's just that... a time pass.

I'm hoping Qubool Hai doesn't follow the same path of 4Lions shows. I hope it has a constant, logical storyline until the end. I've seen a lot of shows going off track, and I hope that Qubool Hai doesn't turn out to be one of them.

Now everything depends on 4Lions...
They have a bad strategy that I've noticed so far and don't wanna talk about it.
but I just hope they don't disappoint the viewers this time.
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

IPKKND is magic pure magic..when i started watching it i was also a normal person ..i was like okay it's a guy and a girl and their story.. another fiction it's going to be BUT it actually made me so engrossed into it that i got myself lost completely in this fiction AND i think i really need to mention here that i have a life of my own and phangurling and drooling sessions have never been my thing ..I have a normal healthy love life of my own where i have actually had a lot of guys hitting on me AND i am not a desperate soul who is living her fantasy by watching the show 😆😆
IPKKND is about Arnav and Khushi and man u don't know how beautiful and amazing their journey has been
AND no baby none of them is stupid ..Arnav was an intriguing personality ...when i started watching him i used to think about why he did this why he did that u know he had that psychological insight in his character..Arnav made me fall in love with the show..
And Khushi is a darling cute/silly/sensible all at the same time she is a full package
when u have studied both the characters only then u get involved in the show..

so Babes i am sorry but u have missed something very special..A good fiction that would have stayed with u forever
I have tasted it and i know how it is..Its addictive..A DRUG
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The precap ? Boy-Girl fighting, again. Then, they'll fall in love. Wait ! Lemme count how many times we've seen that in Indian dramas. 😆

Yes. I used to follow IPK with my mom, but I stopped a long time ago. The characters got on my last nervous & I couldn't stand it.

Anyway, I also think 2day's ep. was average & the songs weren't needed at all.
I felt like the songs took half of the time up.

Thanks for commenting ! : )
Edited by Aya. - 11 years ago