Karishma is the Shakti Kapoor of BB6, says Aseem

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Bigg Boss: Karishma Kotak is the Shakti Kapoor of season 6, says Aseem

New Delhi: On day 21, the 'Bigg Boss 6' contestants had to go through the gruelling nomination process again. Sampat Pal, Karishma Kotak, Aseem Trivedi and Sapna Bhavnani have been nominated for eviction this week. Navjot Singh Sidhu was also in the list, but Delnaaz Irani, who's the captain of Bigg Boss house this week, saved him.

Though all the nominated contestants kept on saying that it doesn't matter for them, but their insecurity was clearly visible. Controversial cartoonist Aseem Trivedi suddenly wanted to wash dishes to show how helpful he is. When Vrajesh Hirjee got upset with this sudden change, Aseem tried another trick. Along with Niketan and Sapna, Aseem was seen making fun of Karisma. They told her, "Bigg Boss team got Shakti Kapoor in the previous season and this time they have got Karishma. Because of you Bigg Boss punished everybody by stopping the water supply and you got others nominated."

Karishma was trying to take all this as a joke, but she got really furious when Aseem said, "You are already 28, and after staying here for three months you will only get to play elderly roles in Bollywood." Finally Sapna handled the situation well and sorted out things between them.

Interestingly, TV actress Delnaaz Irani feels that she can win the show. When Bigg Boss called her to the confession room yesterday, she said, "Everybody knows that it's a game and nobody is here on a vacation. All the contestants are here to win and now even I am hoping the same. Even my family used to think that I am very week and emotional, after coming here I have realised my strength." Do you think just like 'Bigg Boss 5' winner Juhi Parmar, Delnaaz will also be able to woo all the housemates till the end.

Navjot Singh Sidhu who wants to know everything about all the contestants is really worried for hairstylist Sapna Bhavnani these days. He told Delnaaz, "Everyone has a sad story here, but her mental scars are most visible. Her impulsive behaviour is the result of the same."

Gulabi gang leader Sampat Pal, who claims that she is fed up of this place and wants to go home, gets really upset every time she is nominated. Yesterday also she was seen venting out her frustration on Sapna.

There are some evident groups inside the Bigg Boss house now and tussle between them has become an everyday thing. Probably, this week's luxury budget task titled 'Rajneeti' will give them another reason to argue. So, stay tuned for all the action.