Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cyaa thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
part 6 n 7 ...superb update ...maan is very generous towards geet love the way they share chocolate ...but maan left ðŸ˜­hope he cums back sooon ðŸ˜‰
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Part 6

Awesome Anu….Maan is very caring for her. It is so true. Here Maan has the authority so he is able to do something but otherwise it is very difficult to help girls in this situation. Prime reason for that is that their own parents especially their father are the main culprit. They use these girls for their own needs mostly drinks or studies of boys in their families. But it is heart-warming that he notices even small small things and try to bring as much smile as possible to her face…..

Very touching update Anu…actually very touching FF overall. A very rampant and recognised issue but I feel most helpless also about it. I have myself tried helping by educating and giving money for studies but in the end I have been more disappointed than anything else.

I will today tell you something which happened to me. In Delhi, we had a teenager girl coming to our house part time in the evening to help. I used to help her in study and also give her some money for books etc. One day she said she was not feeling well. She was having headache. So I asked her to sleep, called her mom and gave her money to get her some medicine.

That night the girl came with her parents and some more people and started accusing us of giving girl some medicine which had deterioted her health. They started shouting on the road, creating a scene and trying to swindle us for money. Offcourse neighbours supported us and luckily we had given her money not the medicine so when one uncle threatened to get police they left.

After that she never came back. But you know it hurt me a lot. I understand her circumstances so I did not mind her asking me for help or whatever. But what hurt me was that I genuinely tried to make her life better and she tried to backstab me. After that, we never got any young girls to help us even part time and never gave money etc. I know maybe he parents pressurised her for this but fact is that in reality parents are their worst enemies and it becomes difficult to intervene as a third person.

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Part 7

Time for a little leap and seperation I guess...well maan is not there. i am sure they both will rememebr each other a lot as for both they have made a specail place though due to different reason. Maan is a growing boy and somewhere Geet ha stouched his heart whereas Maan is chote thakur and the only person who treated her as a human being...

I wonder how will be her life after him and will Maan come back before she is married off at an young age...

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome updates..
awww luved the caring maan..
plzz continue soon
april12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome updates
And now as maan leaves, I come back from a break.
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update
oh no maan left now wat will happen
kiran_rati thumbnail

please don't make geet marry to anyone else

I truly want maaneet together in all senses
cont soon dear
waiting for update
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

very soon...
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hope Geet is safe... Maan is also not there to take care of her..
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

anu ji aap kaha ho 

waiting for update 

plz come soon