Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
this track if shown has lots of scope-not to forget give a romance to the viewers-but the Cvs will have to see what they think is right,but this can turn people the wrong way around since Kartikeya is unmarried,in some cultures,and people may be appalled!
just like how the Ganapati-Kartikeya argument was there-as to who came first,some people were appaled they showed Kartikeya first since they regarde Ganapati to be older!
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Shak-its actually kind of strange as to how two parts in the same country have such varied versions of the same story-one side an unmarried teenager.on the other side a guy with not one but two wifes
833660 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

@Shak-its actually kind of strange as to how two parts in the same country have such varied versions of the same story-one side an unmarried teenager.on the other side a guy with not one but two wifes

SDM, i'm just hoping this show does'nt spark regional hatred in our country ya😆. Given the present state of affairs, last thing we'd want to see petitions against this show for hurting respective cultures. Bhagwan ko kis stage pe logon ne khada kar diya hai.
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The CVs have shown Kartikeya as the older son- which means they are following the North Indian traditions - where he is regarded as unmarried. Now if the CVs do a volta face and show him as marrying , it will make no sense.

If they wanted to depict Kartieya's marriages they should have followed the South Indian version from the beginning- with Ganesha being the elder son.

Whatever they want to show, the Cvs should remain true to one version- not make a khichidi of all the versions.

833660 thumbnail
^^ Ok. So why doesn't Ganpati bappa kill Takki in south version? He's also Shiv Putra no?😆
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
same question,if ganesha is the elder son acc to the south indian traditions then why doesn't he kill tarakasura?and does kartikeya have children or not?
833660 thumbnail
^^ Lord. People are not sure of Karthikeya's marriage at the first place. Aap tho bacchon ke baare mein soch li?😆
srivalli.d97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u all so much for ur help.i was just curious about the story since my name is similar to his consort valli's(actually my pet name is valli)so y just wanted to know the story behind the marriage of karthikeya to valli and devasena.thank u all for ur help.its nice to knw that there are so many people in this forum who are willing to help newbies so thank u😆 😃
Edited by srivalli.d97 - 11 years ago