Resham turns 33, but Meera's case is curious..

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

26 Oct 2012

HAPPENINGS: Resham turns 33, but Meera's case is curious..

Actress Resham celebrated her birthday a few days back proudly announcing her age to be 33. We don't believe that number either;however, it is very rare that a Pakistani actress accepts entering her 30s.

On the other hand, Meera who dabbled with some utterly forgettable Bollywood flicks like Bhatt's Nazar and Rajiv Babbar's Kasak, has another surprise in store.

The actress who was in news for losing a few hundred dollars at a fashion show, winning the case against her ex-husband, and losing her German shepherd has dropped another pipe bomb on the audiences.

Though the sources list her age as close to 38 years old, this week Meera is reported to have been claiming to be younger than the recently 33 turned Resham. meera claims to be only 27 years of age!

Much before the controversy's favorite child made her Bollywood debut, Meera entered the Pakistani film industry Lollywood in 1995. If she is 27 in 2012, she would have been 10 in 1995; which is impossible, considering she entered films as a full-fledged heroine.

When we inquired about her age with her Bollywood publicist Dale Bhagwagar, he smiled and remarked, "The age of a lady doesn't mean a thing. Let Meera be! She is young enough to start reading fairy tales again."

Oh yes, both Meera and her publicist seem to be living in a fairy land, with Meera getting younger by the day! Or rather, by the decade!

by admin in Happenings Tags: meera age, resham age

4 Comments

1. talisman
    Oct 26, 2012 @ 13:15:04

this is no news. Everyone knows these liars
    Reema, Ayesha Khan also lie.

2. ayesha
    Oct 26, 2012 @ 14:32:44

First meera's english was in news and now her age .. hahaha,so funny.
    Hey !! u (admin) have almost every news regarding dramas.Today,first time I visit this site and know a lot things about T.V industry.Gr8888 job.I want to know about my favorite actor,his upcoming serials.If u have any news about his upcoming serials then please tell me.I am anxiously waiting for his dramas !!! He is Tauqeer Nasir.Waiting for your reply.
    thanks and great job you are doing.

• admin
      Oct 26, 2012 @ 18:08:53

Thank You. We appreciate your kind words. We will keep you updated regarding Tauqeer Nasir, and all the other actors. He was recently seen in A&B's Thakan, but as far as I know, hasn't signed anything new yet.
      The man keeps himself busy with other work.

TVKahani

3. sanaullah
    Oct 26, 2012 @ 18:05:01

sari buddhiyan bhari hain

Leave a Reply

Your Name *

Your Email *

Your Website