Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: prajju

Gaurav chopra ! I can't stop myself from complementing him. After watching yesterday's episode it would have been an injustice if I didn't do that.
Finally it seemed like dynamism returned to uttaran.'HE' brought it with him! What a perfectionist he is! I always wonder how he brings charisma to even an utterly lame story/sequence. His voice modulation is awesome.His expressions were impeccable. The way he said enough to mukta,the way he talked about yuvraj,his punishment, mind blowing!Where was this actor all these days? I started watching uttaran only for this person.

I really really hope he gets a great show with him being the lead in future! I want to see more of this man in action.Admirers of good acting please encourage this man, he deserves it! I think he lives to act!

Some details regarding him...

Born : April 4 Delhi

Graduation: From NIFT

Gaurav Chopra is an Indian television,film and theatre actor. Unconventional looks and powerhouse performances have made Gaurav Chopra a popular face of the small screen. He made his presence felt with soaps like Sara Akaash, Lavanya, Piya Ka Ghar ,Betiyaan and also Aisa Des Hai Mera. The first show he signed was Lavanya .However, Saara Akaash came on air first. He cannot pick and choose one character as his favorite because he has devoted equal time and dedication into all his performances. His dream role remains to be the one, which was played by the superstar Amitabh Bachhan in Deewar. He has also appeared in a Hollywood film Blood Diamond with the renowned Hollywood actor Leonardo De Carpio. He also appeared in the celebrity dance show Nach Baliye 2 with Narayani Shastri .He was accredited the dancer with utmost potential by the famous danseuse Saroj Khan. Soon after Nach Baliye Left Right Left happened to him. In Dil Kya Chata Hai he played the character of Raghu .a struggling actor. In another popular soap, Aisa Des Hain Mera, he played the character of Samay who is confident and knows that he will achieve what he wants to without being too desperate. He loved playing this character as it has in it elements of realism as well as a broad outlook on life.He participated in NDTV Imagine's reality show Pati Patni Aur Woh. He hosted Saavdhan India @ 11 Crime Alert. .He acted as a lead in films like Men will be men and Rangbari(awaiting release)He now hosts Big Switch season 4 set to telecast from January 2013.(Sources:Wikipedia,Fanclub on indya.com,facebook)

Now he is well known as Mr Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore on Uttaran. His character is dashing ,extra ordinary and the one and only.He received an award as the most damdaar personality for this character ,RPR at the Colors Golden Petal awards 2012.The onscreen pair Tapasya and Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore is also as famous,dynamic and as lovable as Mr.Rathore.Friends i am posting here a few of my creations.You also share yours' please.

Dear friends, making a list a Gaurav chopra's fans and admirers over here in uttaran after his powerpacked re entry in uttaran.Adding the names of all the responders in the order of their replies so far!Will append the list regularly.

Thanks a ton for the info and pics.๐Ÿ˜Š
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Thanks for great information about ratore.
prajju thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@leelaa9 thank u and adding ur name to list of Mr.Rathore's fans๐Ÿ˜Š
geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Gaurav and Rashmi at GPA.

Source: A fan's post on FB

Thanx fr d wndrful pic prajju
geetika22 thumbnail
New article on Gaurav
Actor Gaurav Chopra a has no regrets and is happy the way his acting career is shaping up.
The actor, who became popular with shows like " Piya Ka Ghar " and " Left Right Left ", told IANS: "I am very satisfied with both my television and film career. I have never planned things in my life. I believe it is the destiny that plans everything for everyone."
"I am not the kind of person who regrets things in life. But at times I feel, had I started with films, it mighthave been better for me. But it is okay," he added.
Gaurav has worked in reality shows like " Nach Baliye 2 ", "Pati Patni Aur Woh" and even played small roles in Hollywood films such as "Blood Money" and "Men Will Be Men".
He is currently seen as Raghuvendra Rathore in " Uttaran " and will soon be seen hosting the reality show "Big Switch 4".
prajju thumbnail
Let big switch bring big fame to him๐Ÿ˜Š Still mr.gaurav please come to uttaran. U might not need uttaran but uttaran needs u.
Edited by prajju - 11 years ago
geetika22 thumbnail

Let big switch bring big fame to him๐Ÿ˜ŠStill mr.gaurav please come to uttaran. U might not uttaran but uttaran needs u.

Yes gaurav plz cme back we need u..prajju cmnt on dis article of tbuzz..
prajju thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetika22

Yes gaurav plz cme back we need u..prajju cmnt on dis article of tbuzz..

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Word Count: 0

geetika22 thumbnail
New article on gaurav:
Mouni and I didn't split because of Narayani: Gaurav
A tete-a-tete with actor Gaurav Chopra brings a bag full of surprises, for sure. Contrary to what one might have perceived of Gaurav being a reticent guy, he comes across as just the opposite โ€” he's someone who likes to talk on various issues. This talland strapping telly star who sports unruly windswept locks struck pictureperfect poses for TOI at the Sabarmati River Front. Gaurav was in town to promote his newest telly outing, Big Switch 4 โ€” India's Toughest Raeeszade.
Gaurav, who has also lent his voice fora promotional song in the show, says with a rueful grin, "I always thought I'd have to pay a music label to sign me as a singer if I wanted to sing." Headds, "People often give me compliments by saying my voice resembles that of Mr Bachchan. For Big Switch 4... the showmakers wanted me to rap and I agreed." Gaurav insists he "doesn't want to be associated with reality shows where actors have to abuse, fight or eat worms. I don't even want to host such shows. I want to do shows that Ican watch as a viewer."
These days Gaurav is busy juggling between the small and big screen. "I am doing a film called Rangdary which is based on the UP mafia," shares Gaurav who is also doing an untitled intense romantic thriller. "I feel women audiences would expect their husband to be as romantic as I am in the film after watching the movie," he says. Like most of his counterparts, Gaurav shares a vision to don the cap of a director. "I am themost annoying and irritating guy on the sets โ€” I always keep giving my suggestions, so I hope one day someone will hand over the camera to me," he laughs.
On work matters, Gaurav says, "I like to do projects that I haven't done in the past. Actors all over the world do TV and films simultaneously. I'd like to do the same. I haven't done many daily soaps. Unconventional roles thatI've done have spoilt me for choice."A fashion graduate, Gaurav now plans to launch his own clothing line in the future.
Quiz him on the rumours doing the rounds about his personal life and theactor says, "I have been single for quite sometime.There are very few people whom I can consider as my true friend and I don't want to lose them. I don't want to name anyone. I am friends with all my exes." About the rumours that he broke up with his girlfriend Mouni Roy because of his ex-girlfriend Narayani Shastri, the actor says, "Mouni and I didn't part ways because of Narayani. We had our own issues. Narayani and I are still in touch. Narayani, her boyfriend Tony and I hang out together," he says.
prajju thumbnail

Added๐Ÿ˜Š

Word Count: 1