Mr.Raghuvendra Rathore - Most Damdaar personality! - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for posting handsome pics OF MY GAURAV hes super awesome n amazing
prajju thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

added 😊

Word Count: 1

prajju thumbnail
Added new creation on page 1 😊
prajju thumbnail
Friends an article has been posted on Gaurav Chopra and the link was given by Tanya. Please view and comment on the article. It will help to improve Gaurav' s rating . www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/13314-gaurav-chopra-takes-a-step-towards-promoting-a-green-diwali.htm
Edited by prajju - 11 years ago
prajju thumbnail
After seeing the promos for the 1000th episode i thought the future tracks would be good with nice scenes between Tapasya and Rathore. But however the flashback scenes shot on them were deficient in story and were far from convincing.Even after being a strong supporter of these two actors, I couldn't convince myself atleast in the following major issues...

1.Why did Tapasya fail to return when Rathore informed her that their daughter was found and is with her parents only all those years?Or he did not inform her after meeting Mukta? (which again would be very unlikely)

2.Why did not Rathore inform a remorsing Tapasya of Mukta's intentions to ruin Iccha's relation with her daughter,meethi just because Mukta was under a false impression that Iccha wronged Tapasya?

3.Why did not Rathore utter a single word to Mukta when he came to know of her stupid plans to marry Tej for Iccha?This is very uncharacteristic of Mr.Rathore!

4.Lastly WTH did he divorce Tapasya???

Anyway i know that answering these questions is difficult as Rashmi returned to the show only recently but the writers should have used their brains also and not just pens and paper when they were writing the flashback scenes😕

Whatever after a prolonged period of wasted screentime yesterday's episode was a sigh of relief and refreshment😊

1.Tapasya - Nani scene was well done. Rashmi's expressions were natural and when she burst out after seeing her father leave and when nani came to meet her I could relate with her emotions.

2.Rathore was thinking about Tapasya when she called him.He was wondering if ever they could meet again as it is now as difficult as the sky meeting the earth.He was not that sobre. His voice was showing the intensity of his pain, hurt and lonesomeness. When Tapasya called him she however did not show any such feelings atleast in her voice.Perhaps she is restraining herself with much effort lest she would have raised his hopes one more time.But when she concluded with "aapka khyaal rakhiye" the intonation in her voice brought out her concern for him. Well that dialogue was perfectly delivered by Rashmi👏

3. The next best thing was Tapasya's confrontation with Yuvi. When he questions her about her authority to question him about molesting a girl she replies saying 'she is a MOTHER' and she can feel the pain and hurt of a mother when such a thing happens to her daughter.The dare was evident and also the mockery when she says to mai that her grandson has acquired all her qualities but none of his parents'.
Edited by prajju - 11 years ago
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prajju

Added new creation on page 1 😊

n that is awesome...very different..like gaurav
prajju thumbnail
Thanks merry face !
Will do some more if they show some good scenes of him and tapasya in the coming days. Btw he is nominated in the category of best dynamic personality or something like that for the colors golden petal awards. So friends do vote for him.
merryface thumbnail

Originally posted by: prajju

Thanks merry face !
Will do some more if they show some good scenes of him and tapasya in the coming days. Btw he is nominated in the category of best dynamic personality or something like that for the colors golden petal awards. So friends do vote for him.

.hmmm..really want rathore tapasya track...they havent been given enough scenes together to be hit as a jodi...otherwise 2 fabulous actors...takkar ke...is what anybody would love to see...n both so good looking...they remind of big b n rekha...kind of chemistry... wud love to see rasya as best jodi in some other platform if not on petals...but that will be possibleonly if they have a rathore tapasya track...
Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
geetika22 thumbnail
Plz add me too i m his gr8 fan..
prajju thumbnail

Originally posted by: GEETIKA1993

Plz add me too i m his gr8 fan..

Hi Geetika!Welcome to the world of Rathoreji's admirers😊