Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

no doubt he is brilliant actor..whenever i see him on screen,i feel happy...i enjoy every scene of him..i like his expressions & dialogue delievery...he is perfect..๐Ÿ˜Š

prajju thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveyouveecha

no doubt he is brilliant actor..whenever i see him on screen,i feel happy...i enjoy every scene of him..i like his expressions & dialogue delievery...he is perfect..๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah! Mr.Rathore aka Gaurav Chopra is Mr.Perfect!โญ๏ธ
venkivenkat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prajju

Making a post after a long time. Gaurav chopra ! I couldn't stop myself from complementing him. After watching yesterday's episode it would have been an injustice if I didn't do that.
Finally it seemed like dynamism returned to uttaran.HE brought it with him! What a perfectionist he is! I always wonder how he brings charisma to even an utterly lame sequence. His voice modulation is almost in impeccable coordination with his action. The way he said enough to mukta,the way he talked about uv and his punishment, my god , where was this actor all these days? I started again watching uttaran only for this person.

I really really hope he gets a great show with him being the lead in future! I want to see more of this man in action. I think I have gone overboard but please admirers of good acting please encourage this man, he deserves it! I think he lives to act!

Really very true yahh... he is mr Perfect...
prajju thumbnail
Dear friends, making a list a Gaurav chopra's fans and admirers over here in uttaran after his powerpacked re entry in uttaran.Adding the names of all the responders in the order of their replies so far!Will append the list regularly.I will try to post some nice pics of him in this thread if u are interested u also post them please..

1. prajju(myself๐Ÿ˜Š)
  2. uttaranian 123
  3. navetha
  4. love u iccha
  5. aasthan up
  6. new veechafan
  7. urooj naqvi
  8. mitturaju
  9. merryface
  10. its time to speak
  11. akshirocks
  12. ninetosixash
  13. hamlet 53
  14. catalan
  15. loveuveecha
  16. venkivenkat

Friends if u wish to be added to the list,please reply.In case if any of the members above do not wish to be part of Gaurav Chopra's fans list here , please inform me. I will remove .๐Ÿ˜Š

shifting the list to pg 1๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by prajju - 11 years ago
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
absolutely gaurav is playing rathore's character very brilliantly. rathod is bold dangerous dashing fierce yet kind n good by heart. really uttaran has becoe very very interesting with his entry ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
prajju thumbnail
Found this pic of young Gaurav in his school days in an old thread of IF closed about 4 years ago.(Pic acknowledged : jojo_100,member IF).Cute, isn't he?

PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gaurav is an excellent actor.โญ๏ธ
.Killer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Plzz add my name...

Gourav is a brilliant actor & he's the only reason now why I still watch UT
Love ya Gourav
Edited by ..Killer.. - 11 years ago
prajju thumbnail
How is this?

Edited by prajju - 11 years ago
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for adding. prajju...i like him...a lot...coz he acts very well...he atleast does well wat hez being paid for...
Edited by merryface - 11 years ago