Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prajju thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG ! The list of Gaurav's admirers is ever increasing ! I think I have to make a count when almost all his fans here respond and that would be a big list.

Recognition comes easily for an actor on telly land but this sort of admiration comes only for the most exceptionally talented .

Howmuch ever irritating the episode may be like today when veer's memory returned only in imagination , I was patiently watching the episode to see Mr. Rathore atleast once! I think next episode may have a few more of GC's moments as they showed it in precap. I will wait for that. I somehow feel his presence in this show may not be very long . Talented lot hardly can stay glued to same old boring stuff. So I want to cherish his presence as long as he is here.

newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes, he should get a challenging role n not a regular daily stuff.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
ditto so pleased he's back,brilliant actor great stature
prajju thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveyouiccha

I agree with u yaar.He is the best actor.if he do small role means also he do with perfection.awesome actor.

Right.Landing up in a lead role and standing out as an actor is one thing and coming in a small/cameo role and making it big is yet another thing⭐️This man can win against odds👍🏼
prajju thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitturaju

Hats Off and totally agreed with your post title

One actor who can bring new life to uttaran,Welcome Mr. Rathore

Thank u mitturaju.

Uttaran, infact many dailies on television started to lose quality long time ago and most of the times shows survive merely by the quantity.😕Infact it must be the price they are paying for being 'dailies'.

Now and then we get to watch a few passionate actors like Gaurav Chopra who give importance to quality in their work than the number of assignments they have on hand.He himself said that he cant work 30 days in a month!These kind of actors ,no doubt ,add life to the fiction.
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prajju

Thank u mitturaju.

Uttaran, infact many dailies on television started to lose quality long time ago and most of the times shows survive merely by the quantity.😕Infact it must be the price they are paying for being 'dailies'.

Now and then we get to watch a few passionate actors like Gaurav Chopra who give importance to quality in their work than the number of assignments they have on hand.He himself said that he cant work 30 days in a month!These kind of actors ,no doubt ,add life to the fiction.

he is not only a fab actor..but also one of the leads...whu doesnt get much screen space...in uttran how ever fab actor ur are...even if u have superb screen presense n fab dailogue delivery...u wont get screen space untill ur close to the makers...its like a producers son gets heros role inspite of being a horrible actor...n a fab actor...gets to do a small cameo..there coz hes not someones son...😡😡😡...corruption is inevitable...n uttran is no exception..right from the beginning they have been doing this...who will tell them...QUALITY ALWAYS PREVAILS OVER QUANTITY...
Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
prajju thumbnail
Who will tell them? Why, we all are telling! ? The ratings will tell! Their conscience tells! Every time they show some stupid plot the audience's response will tell 'em! But the question is ARE THEY WILLING TO LISTEN?
catalan thumbnail

Originally posted by: prajju

Making a post after a long time. Gaurav chopra ! I couldn't stop myself from complementing him. After watching yesterday's episode it would have been an injustice if I didn't do that.
Finally it seemed like dynamism returned to uttaran.HE brought it with him! What a perfectionist he is! I always wonder how he brings charisma to even an utterly lame sequence. His voice modulation is almost in impeccable coordination with his action. The way he said enough to mukta,the way he talked about uv and his punishment, my god , where was this actor all these days? I started again watching uttaran only for this person.

I really really hope he gets a great show with him being the lead in future! I want to see more of this man in action. I think I have gone over the board but please admirers of good acting please encourage this man, he deserves it! I think he lives to act!

Yes. Very true. He is like Big B on the small screen. When Amitabh comes in a movie even for 5 mts., he leaves an impact. the same is with Gaurav. Very subtle and deep acting, leaving a mark on the audience even when he comes for 5 mts.
prajju thumbnail
Waiting eagerly for Tapasya's entry and Rathore-Tapasya scenes(They both are brilliant actors) Wonder what reason the cvs comeup with Tapasya's staying away from Mr. Rathore for 19 years!
prajju thumbnail
Welcome Tapasya Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore!

Edited by prajju - 11 years ago