Niiice ❀️ 😊

Thanks Geet
geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rasyafan

Niiice ❀️ 😊

Thanks Geet

Lol u shud say thanx to sme1 else..sme1 pstd it in forum i jst copid it..
prajju thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who wants to see more of Rathore/tapasya/Mukta on uttaran rather than that akash's family?If so friends please comment on colors page.I don't understand if the producers are either unaware or uninterested to know what makes their show watchableπŸ˜•But the channel may listen to us.Moreover with parichay going to end and Balika vadhu in for a major replacement this is the right time for us to ask and for them to listen .Please comment on what u would like to see more on ut. Please i know that most of u want this show to end but atleast there are good actors , underutilised, in this show, if not a good story.Let us make a final attempt.If atleast a few of us comment on that colors page a day they are sure to listen and counsel the producers.

Link

Your comments will appear on page after moderation and u need not register either u can post as guest.😊

kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he rocks as RPR...love RASYA..
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today e was awesome the way he responded to jogi and veer
three words were enough for him to humiliate both fools
Izzat Bharosa and Pyar πŸ‘ wow loved him today
prajju thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasyafan

Today e was awesome the way he responded to jogi and veer
three words were enough for him to humiliate both fools
Izzat Bharosa and Pyar πŸ‘ wow loved him today

U are right monica.That was why I gave their convo part only in the EDT.Really loved Just reposting this Here for Rathoreji's fans who might have missed it😊

Jogi asks Rathore to convince Mukta to which rathore replies that the thing about which he himself is not convinced about how can he convince her?How could they think that , that girl who was ready to marry a 70 year old man just in the hope of giving icchaji some happiness,that girl who went ahead to destroy her entire life, how could she even think of harming her daughter???πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Veer says they know about Mukta when Rathore interrupts saying those are just words but when they needed to speak they all remained mute including Veer himself.Tapasya atleast expressed her anger in words and deeds but they remained still.None of them tried to stop them from leaving as they wanted,at that moment,for mukta to shut her mouth,rathore to shut his mouth and leave from there so that the wedding can take place.

Rathore tells jogi that relationships sustain not just on love alone but on love,trust and respect.He apologises to jogi that he has to decline what jogi asked him for.As long as he is there, he cant tolerate the idea of any harm being meant to his daughter.

Jogi questions rathore what would he have done if he were in jogi's place, in the midst of the marriage , with the groom being blamed, and the proofs against the groom turn out to be null and void???Rathore replies that if he were in jogi's position and jogi in Rathore's position he would not have asked for prrofs.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘It would have been sufficient that it is 'him'(jogi) telling and nothing would be more valid than that!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Jogi and veer are dumbstruck.πŸ˜†

Rathore says to veer that what Veer said about was true.It takes an entire life to build a relation but not even one second to break it.

Veer asks Rathore to rethink to which Rathore says he doesn't have to as he knows he is right and he always does only what he feels as right. He adds,but still I hope to see ur daughter(meethi) happy, always.

Veer and Jogi leave the place..

prajju thumbnail
Picture courtesy: Diehardgcfan J on fb :)
Edited by prajju - 11 years ago
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prajju

Picture courtesy: Diehardfan J on fb :)

Oh My ❀️❀️
prajju thumbnail
Courtesy:Bolegaindia.com
Gaurav Chopra is stunned with the stuff that girls can do!

4 hours ago
The host of Big Switch Season 5, the ravishingGaurav Chopra feels that times have changed and the upcoming generation is way more ahead than others. He feels that it is important to earn their respect else they will just show a middle finger to you.

He also is very happy the way his show Big Switch is shaping up. Gaurav said, "The youth today is very smart and know their minds. You need to win their respect to make them do what you want, lest they will show you their middle finger. I was quite honest and upfront with them."

Declaring that there is not much editing in the show, he said, "What you see is what we actually shot. This format of putting rich kids in poor situation is not one that allows for too much of a copy paste job. You can only show a heavily loaded guy having little bit less moolah, but you can't show him outright poor."

"Well in one episode, I made them do road building work and at the end, the back breaking efforts. I paid them 200 bucks what normal workers get and you should have seen their faces. During the course of the show, many contestants realized just how lucky they have been and since then have tried to mend their ways. One father was so overwhelmed by the changes in his son that he touched my feet. I told him Sir don't do that, your son changed himself. Just try to make sure that he does not go down that route again," says Gaurav telling about how the kids on the show react.

Also there is a dip in the ratings of the show to which he says, "Well, the sad part of a youth reality shows is that the content, which has lots of voyeurism and fights, tends to sell more and we don't have that in Big Switch. Whatever aggression we show is real and not contrived. Shows like MTV Splitsvilla have loads of sexual connotation and it is a well-known fact that Emotional Atyachaar gets more ratings for episodes which have higher doses of physicality."

Gaurav also states that the contestants of other reality shows are more aggressive and bring on fights in the show to get fame. He adds, "What I really feel is that in a country like India, the real heroes are not those who overdose on testosterones and adrenaline rush, but the ordinary guy on the street who struggles to make his two ends meet."

On a concluding note, Gaurav said, "Today girls have also changed a lot; they do stuff what you and I will not even imagine. One girl sent me a message on my Facebook saying that since her family does not allow her to watch my show on TV after 9 pm; she watches the same on her phone. I wonder if her dad understands that she is spending more money on 3G data then cable."

Well, we do not doubt his statement at all here.
geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey aysha dis is gc's At...mde by prajju..she is nt at al activ misng hr..