Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shriya06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats Gaurav for getting nominated in Top 100 celebs...
geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
http://forbesindia.com/article/special/forbes-india-celebrity-100-nominees-list/34337/1
Our dearest gaurav in top 100 celebrities... Yipeee.. U rockkk luv u loads @prajju i wil pst it in gaurav's fb acnt nd if i got link to vote i wil definately pst..
geetika22 thumbnail
Gaurav wishes for makar sakranti:
Gaurav Chopraa who is now anchoring Big Switch (Bindaas) shared, "The real essence of the harvest festival is understood only by the rural people for they are linked toits true essence. We urbanites only use it as an opportunity to meet family and friends. Having said that, we do need a chance to take a fresh look at life after the recent unfortunate events."
geetika22 thumbnail

Awsum Mr. Rathore luv u rtrn bck soon we mis u
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetika22

Awsum Mr. Rathore luv u rtrn bck soon we mis u

He looks so innocently cute I simply love his eyes they are so deep and expressive ❤️
Rizhatt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just LUV*GOURAV* with
*MOUNI*. They are cutest offscreen couple ever.
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked him with Narayani Shastri much better their chemistry would be sizzling which it was in Nach baliye or that dance program and then again I think sparks between them was very much there after their separation hen the other dance program happened between them I think it was Zara Nach ke dikha I saw a few episodes I think later episodes or from mid to all episodes cant remember then I think I saw them on youtube last month after I started watching Uttaran just coz of Gaurav

With Mouni I never could find any spark or hot chemistry I think I saw them in that take care of kid program but I could not see any real chemistry between them

With Narayani he made made for each other couple 😉 like tapu and him

Naaa with Tapu he to he awesome ❤️
geetika22 thumbnail
Guys a fan Nilay dutta on fb askd Gaurav abt his rtrn in uttaran Gaurav rpld soon hs pst nd all cmnts
''''Hey, Big Brother aap jitna jldi ho sake aur Bigger bn kr Uttaran me vpsaa jaaye nhi toh aap ki kuch crazy fans khas kr k ye sb pagal ldkiyan jyse Ayesha Chopraa , Aliya Hyder , Ginni Dhariwaal , Harshita Srivastava, Geetika Kharbanda, Dimple Uppal, Tanima Banerjee, Tavetha BabyGul aur kitna naam loon sb bohut upset ho jaayegi mere khyal se ...''''
(comments)
Ayesha Chopra
''Thanx nilay filhal kch abola ni jata''
Aliya Hyder
''Aap bahut achche dost hai hamare nilay :) thank you''
Prajju Balla
''thank you :) We miss Mr.Rathore so much.. ''
Jay Bhatt
''hum sab se zyada to unki beti ko yaadaani chahiye...
Aur wo hai k Ichcha ma se aage hi nahi badhti...
Ab aa bhi jao saab ji.. :'(''
Gaurav Chopraa
''sooon!''
Jay Bhatt
''egarly waiting :)''
Geetika Kharbanda
''Waitng fr u eagrly :( ab intezar nhi hta.. :(''
Arati Jha
''w8nggg..''
Geetika Kharbanada
''Bhaut sare log sirf apke ntry ka hi wait kr rhe h...plz jldi aajaiye... Bhautborng hta h shw apke bina..plz cme bck soon...''
geetika22 thumbnail
Online links of Gaurav's new show BigSwitch
http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.urlremoved%2F2013%2F01%2Fbig-switch-season-4-20th-january-2013.html&h=aAQHA1J2Y&s=1
geetika22 thumbnail
New article:
Actor Gaurav Chopra has a commanding appeal to his persona and while on screen, he just leaves everyone mesmerized with his polished acting skills and authoritative voice.
Seen in Colors' Uttaran , Gaurav says that he is best suited for unconventional roles and this is whatworks for him as an actor. Speaking to the sources, he said, "I played a romantic role in Lavanya . The writer-director of that show, Habib Faisal , felt that I am not suitable for such roles. After a while, I realized I am best suited for unconventional roles that enhance my talent more. I have been a part of many reality shows and daily soaps, which has changed my life. In 2005, I had taken a break from television because I wanted to explore other things. I was offered a musical stage show, Bombay Crush , which was performed in South Africa.
I received an amazing response for my performance. The level of appreciation and recognition was so high that it took me 45 minutes to cross the audience section to reach the exit gate. After the play, I was offered a special role in Leonardo DiCaprio starrer Blood Diamond . The Hollywood experience changed my personality; it enriched me as an actor. We should learn from them. The professionalism there is much higher and inspiring when compared to Bollywood.
Coming to his thoughts for TV that has made him a household name, he shared, "I never felt that Bollywood or Hollywood is better than TV serials.Television is always a good medium for me to connect with the audience. I am using my skills here in a positive manner. In television, it is like interacting with your viewers and you must look like kisi ka pati, kisi ka bhai or kisi ka padosi. I always try to match the persona built-up in the audience's mind. In my upcoming projects, I am going to host the season four of Big Switch . My first Bollywood film Rangdari is also on the floors".
Hope you keep winning hearts with this unconventional act of yours!