Mr.Raghuvendra Rathore - Most Damdaar personality!

prajju thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Gaurav chopra ! I can't stop myself from complementing him. After watching yesterday's episode it would have been an injustice if I didn't do that.
Finally it seemed like dynamism returned to uttaran.'HE' brought it with him! What a perfectionist he is! I always wonder how he brings charisma to even an utterly lame story/sequence. His voice modulation is awesome.His expressions were impeccable. The way he said enough to mukta,the way he talked about yuvraj,his punishment, mind blowing!Where was this actor all these days? I started watching uttaran only for this person.

I really really hope he gets a great show with him being the lead in future! I want to see more of this man in action.Admirers of good acting please encourage this man, he deserves it! I think he lives to act!

Some details regarding him...

Born : April 4 Delhi

Graduation: From NIFT

Gaurav Chopra is an Indian television,film and theatre actor. Unconventional looks and powerhouse performances have made Gaurav Chopra a popular face of the small screen. He made his presence felt with soaps like Sara Akaash, Lavanya, Piya Ka Ghar ,Betiyaan and also Aisa Des Hai Mera. The first show he signed was Lavanya .However, Saara Akaash came on air first. He cannot pick and choose one character as his favorite because he has devoted equal time and dedication into all his performances. His dream role remains to be the one, which was played by the superstar Amitabh Bachhan in Deewar. He has also appeared in a Hollywood film Blood Diamond with the renowned Hollywood actor Leonardo De Carpio. He also appeared in the celebrity dance show Nach Baliye 2 with Narayani Shastri .He was accredited the dancer with utmost potential by the famous danseuse Saroj Khan. Soon after Nach Baliye Left Right Left happened to him. In Dil Kya Chata Hai he played the character of Raghu .a struggling actor. In another popular soap, Aisa Des Hain Mera, he played the character of Samay who is confident and knows that he will achieve what he wants to without being too desperate. He loved playing this character as it has in it elements of realism as well as a broad outlook on life.He participated in NDTV Imagine's reality show Pati Patni Aur Woh. He hosted Saavdhan India @ 11 Crime Alert. .He acted as a lead in films like Men will be men and Rangbari(awaiting release)He now hosts Big Switch season 4 set to telecast from January 2013.(Sources:Wikipedia,Fanclub on indya.com,facebook)

Now he is well known as Mr Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore on Uttaran. His character is dashing ,extra ordinary and the one and only.He received an award as the most damdaar personality for this character ,RPR at the Colors Golden Petal awards 2012.The onscreen pair Tapasya and Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore is also as famous,dynamic and as lovable as Mr.Rathore.Friends i am posting here a few of my creations.You also share yours' please.

Dear friends, making a list a Gaurav chopra's fans and admirers over here in uttaran after his powerpacked re entry in uttaran.Adding the names of all the responders in the order of their replies so far!Will append the list regularly.

1. prajju(myself๐Ÿ˜Š)
  2. uttaranian 123
  3. navetha
  4. love u iccha
  5. aasthan up
  6. new veechafan
  7. urooj naqvi
  8. mitturaju
  9. merryface
  10. its time to speak
  11. akshirocks
  12. ninetosixash
  13. hamlet 53
  14. catalan
  15. loveuveecha
  16. venkivenkat
  17. shinybandi
  18. aklover-16
  19. ice cream 2007
  20. voiletnikki
  21. jsvn
  22. ashahai_aamanke
  23. lovegaurav
  24. oldveechafan
  25. geetika1993
  26. srissk
  27. mumoos
  28. leelaa9
  29. Rashmifan

Friends if u wish to be added to the list,please reply. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Here's the link to join his fanclub on IF.open the page and click on join now! โญ๏ธ

Edited by prajju - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ya he s a good actor ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
prajju thumbnail

Thanks. But I always hoped this leap should not have happened at all. Watching gaurav or rashmi as parent of a twenty year old and expecting them to recreate the magic is something I feel not reasonable. However the story gives him scope or not this actor will make his presence felt.
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I agree with u yaar.He is the best actor.if he do small role means also he do with perfection.awesome actor.
prajju thumbnail
I always hope he gets a good role in a good show, may be a lead role in a historical or mythological story might give him his best challenge.
Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gaurav Chopra is a mega super star always the best love him sooo much ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ
mitturaju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hats Off and totally agreed with your post title

One actor who can bring new life to uttaran,Welcome Mr. Rathore

merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prajju

Thanks. But I always hoped this leap should not have happened at all. Watching gaurav or rashmi as parent of a twenty year old and expecting them to recreate the magic is something I feel not reasonable. However the story gives him scope or not this actor will make his presence felt.

ur rite..n cvs should show some RASYA romance...n make it a hit jodi...his style is some wat like BIG B
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rathod is fierce fearless dashing n has an awesome style.

Just love him as an actor.

Welcome back Gaurav (Mr. Rathod) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
ninetosixash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

heh heh..not over board at all.. the man's amazing! and agreed; he's the only reason why i watch uttaran as well :)