New FF: Will you love me? Pa 1 Pg 2

NeethuEli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This is just an introduction. Hope you like this too as much as Unconditional Love. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Mr.Rathore, listen to me carefully", the doctor leaned forward across his table to look and Sameer Rathore directly in the eyes.

"Riya Mukherjee is in a critical condition. Her body is as fragile as a cracked glass. If you touch it with a little more pressure than required it will shatter. A harsh word, no, an angry glance, will send her into a condition from which she will never be able to come back.", saying this the doctor got up and left.

Rathore got up and walked back to the lobby of the hospital. Riya was sitting wrapped in a thick blanket, leaning herself onto Chottu's arm. He signaled to Shree,who was standing nearby, saying that they can go now. While following the trio his gaze was fixed on the weak form of Riya, whose steps were staggering. Only one thought was in his mind. He needed to inform Arjun about Riya's condition before he reached the office today. Rathore knew that Arjun, who was not aware of what happened yesterday night will not change his attitude towards Riya. One more of his "Door raho mujhse" and Riya will shatter. Maybe forever.

INDEX

Part 1 Page 2
Edited by Hermione1234 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bloomingbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good job!!!! Since ur online plz update another part of dis Ff and the other also... Plz plz
hellomotto369 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great start!!!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Do continue!!!! Its really good!!
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm

sounds interesting ha...

hey update na ... what was happen to that night i really want to know... i'm happy that you come with new ff

love to read...add me to ur pm list
rockz.diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uhmm intresting waiting for ur update
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

wow this is interesting do update soon๐Ÿ˜Š

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting! please update soon! i can't wait to know how rathore is going to inform arjun and also how arjun is going to react! 
IshqDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow..nice intro...liked it..
update soon and pm me
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kya huwa hamare Riya ko?๐Ÿ˜ญ
Please continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6