Tereliye06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I love faisal qureshi. He is one of the very few genuine actors of Pak tv. I saw the first episode of Mera pehla pyaar and I loved it. I love him in these types of roles and he looks so young and fresh. I must say he has lost a lot of weight . So far I'm liking this show and to be honest it does seem realistic as of now but lets hope they don't mess this show up. I also liked how they have a little touch of Bollywood ish in it as well like the way they are joking and talking. I know faisal doesn't like being compared to SRK he stated that in one of the talk shows but I can't stop comparing him to SRK because their acting is so similar. I"m glad they finally came out with a good show. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes! He is a great actor.
I haven't seen his new show yet, but I'll watch it for sure. 😃
Currently I'm watching his show mera yaqeen and I'm loving him in it.
Tereliye06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really is mera yakeen that great?? I read it somewhere it's really nice but I dont know if I should start that or not. I'm having doubts but Mera pehla pyar is nice.
His character is kinda similar to mera yakeen wala character hes doing
But i dont like the ost of mpp :/
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tereliye06

Really is mera yakeen that great?? I read it somewhere it's really nice but I dont know if I should start that or not. I'm having doubts but Mera pehla pyar is nice.

The story is a little slow. But it's not bad.
I'm watching it for Faisal and sawera. Their acting is very good.
cracked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes faisal qureshi is one of the finest actors of our country😳 the most versatile actor... he is one of those actors whom i respect alot😳 and i feel so happy that his morning show has started again too...i havent watched MPP... but yes watching mera yakin... its slow but nice... and his style is awesome in that😃
So far faisals best performance for me has been in mzzb <3
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
his acting is flawless in mera yaqeen