Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: M.V.Kohli007

Saba , keh de ki ye dream tha Arjun ka...

Is Riya is mad? wht happened to her?

manali dear just chill ye dream kaise karun wo to kar chuki hoon dream ariya ka cottage wala scene arjun ka ek dream hi to tha now it's in real she is not mad dear just wait till next chapter😉
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG Rami tu toh mujhe heart attack se maar daalegi 😲
ek taraf Arjun ki heart break hua upar se accident...!!!!! 😲
I cant take it anymore 😭
update update update jaldi se...want to see Arjun okay & Riya is caresssing for him 😊
princesshelen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I juz started to read this FF...juz love it... Plz pm me when u continue
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! arjun got into an accident! how could riya do this? hope nothing happen to arjun! please update soon! can't wait to know what is going to happen next!
Devilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CHAPTER 11

arjun get up angrily he go and sit in the car and start the car in full speed he was continuesly going on the road suddenly a truck was coming form there he move his car to a side and got an accident the door of car opened . he was half inside the car and half outside the car with the bloody head...
on the other side riya was continuesly walking alone on the road drop tears was falling down from her eyes

*Flashback*

at the first day i office when sameer haier riya for arjun's secretary in sameer's cabin
riya knock the door sir may i come in
sameer : yes come in
riya : sir aap ne mujhe bulaya kuch kehne ke liye
sameer : haan mene tumhe ye kehne ke liye bulaya hai ke mene tumhe arjun ke secretary iss liye rakha hai ke tum usse badal do
mein badal doon lekin sir mein unhe kaise badal sakti hoon
sameer : mein janta hoon it's not an easy work but isskaam ko ek larki hi pura kar sakti hai

riya : but sir i can't do this
sameer : agar mein tumhe utna paisa doon jisse tumhare baba ka cancer operation ho jaye tab bhi nahi
after hearing that riya stop and turn back sir kya aap mere baba ka operation kawa denge said riya happily and eagrly
sameer :haan tum meri problem solve kar do aur mein tumhari
riya : manzoor hai sir tab tak mein ye job nahi chorungi jab tak aap ke bhai ko uss gum ki duniya se bahar nahi laa deti

-----------

riya was ready and going to open the door for going outside suddenly she saw sameer standing outside the door and ask sir aap yahaan andar aaiye na
sameer : riya mujhe tum se kuch baat karni hai
riya : sure sir lekin pehle aap bethein to sahi
sameer : nai riya bethne ka waqt nahi hai
riya : to kahiye sir kya baat hai

sameer : riya shayed abhi tak tum bhuli nahi hogi ke mene tumhe job pe and specially arjun ki secretary kyun banaya tha
riya : yes sir i remember but mein aap ka matlab nahi samjhi
sameer : matlab ye ke jaisa arjun mujhe wapis chahiye tha mujhe mil chuka hai matlab tumhara kaam pura hua to behtar hoga tum ab arjun ki life se nikal jao
riya tears drop's fall down she say sir kya kisi ka dil todna itna aasan hai aap ke liye
sameer : nahi hai aasan lekin jaanta hoon lekin phir bhi tum arjun ki life se door chali jao hamesha hamesha ke liye and he leave

*Flashback over*

riya was still walking crying suddenly she hear and see some peoples was standing in circle she saw arjun's car and understand everything she run their and go inside the circle and got shocked and tenced she call him arjun , arjun utho she changed his side and see too much blood was lost she call sameer that arjun ka accident ho gaya hai sameer immidiatly jump from seat and run down to the car . riya remember sameer's words again she move back and leave

Saba-ramisa
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg arjun ka accident
wat wil happen
continue soon
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ooh!!! sameer villain nikla!!!! hope arjun survives n remembers riya ... update soon!!
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh god why did Sameer do this??? Why does he want Riya to leave Arjun??😲

upar se Arjun 's accident & Riya is backing out 😭

please update soon..cant wait 😕
Edited by -sree13- - 11 years ago
rockz.diva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭aww sameer ji q ni smjhree arjun😭 awsum dear lvd itt
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Vry good update dear..👏
Ab mujhe Sameer se fight karni padegi... hw could he do ths?
Feel bad for Arjun😭
Ab aage kya hoga, my heart is heavy Rami, plz update soon..