5 actresses who don't know how to cry

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

22 Oct 2012 1 Comment

ARTICLES: Five Actresses Who Cannot Cry

After the huge success of our Five Actresses Who Can Cry article, we are here with five actresses who cannot cry. This is written on popular demand, and is not mean to insult anyone. We apologize if we end up being too negative towards someone.

Sajal Ali

She might be a part of the biggest hit, Meri Laadli, but there is no denying to the fact that she has no idea how to cry without making the viewer laugh. Her terrible crying in dramas like Mastana Mahi and Meri Laadli give her this slot.

Hocaine Sisters

They are both pretty but they both don't know how to cry. Rumors are that Miss. Hocaine received flak for her crying scenes in Sirat-e-Mustaqim where she was required to shed a few tears, but could never get it right. May be they should stick to light serials?

Mahnoor Baloch

Mohabbat Rooth Jaye Tou had a lot of bad things, including Mahnoor Baloch's acting. She couldn't perform up to the mark and was horrible in all the scenes that required her crying. Her voice goes awry whenever she cries and her expressions are terrible, like always.

Madiha Iftikhar

I wanted to have Mona Lisa here, but now that she has left dramas let's put Madiha iftikhar in her spot. The actress who has been actor for years has yet to improve her crying skills. She has said on several occasions that she does not like crying, well may be it has something to do with her not so good crying skills?

Sana Askari

I am not too sure if she should be here. I actually had to watch a few scenes from Pul Sirat and Mein Chand Si to decide that. Sana is a decent actress, but when she cries she gets monotonous. Her feelings are lost and she just cannot pull it off right. Well, Sana, if you work on this one factor, you can surely make it big.

Let us know what you think!

P.S: Since there were only five slots, we couldn't add the likes of Mahira Khan .

by admin in Uncategorized Tags: pakistani actress crying

One Comment

1. bina
    Oct 22, 2012 @ 13:13:23

sajal ali should stop acting

Leave a Reply

Your Name *

Your Email *

Your Website

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
🤣 i dunno ehy, but i agreee! :P
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have to agree with the list..😆

Just that Mahnoor is doing such a superb job in Talafi!
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sajjal Ali's crying scene in Mohabbat jaaye bhaar mein are such a comic relief 😆
Madiha Iftikhar is female Sami Khan 😆😆
other names that are coming in mind are Mehreen Raheel & Fizza Ali
I dont think Sajal and Urwas crying was that bad in meri laaldi
Mahiras was worse in the beginning of sez :P