Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
you mean not in Ramazan or yes in Ramazan?
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

you mean not in Ramazan or yes in Ramazan?

I meant Not in Ramazan but now I will try updating in next week inculding Ramazan Theme 😳
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
will be waiting impatiently... Happy Rozas to you.
-Marie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

will be waiting impatiently... Happy Rozas to you.

Thank You 😳
-Marie- thumbnail
Humsafar...

Khirad smiled reading the word in a magazine.. because it remind her of him.. her husband.. Ashar Hussain..Despite all odds she had loved him always.. and now when everything is so good in her life.. she can't thank enough to her Allah for blessing her..

Her thoughts got disturbed because of horn of his car... before she could get up n look up to herself to make sure she is fine to welcome her husband.. their daughter came running to her..

"Mama.. Mama..Baba a gaye chalein na hum ney market jana tha apko yaad hai na.."

"Han hareem jani but baba ko andar tou aney dein .. "

The daughter-mother stopped as they heard the voice..

"Hello Darlings.."

Khirad's cheek reflect red crimson color..and also she showed eyes to him while he smiling hugged his daughter..

"Asalam u alikum.."

She said to him reminding him to greet properly.. he smiled lightly as appreciated his wife's nature...

"Walikum Salam..Chalein? "

"Apkey lea kuch laon ?"

"Nahn rastey main ley lein g kuch bas chalo.."

"Tekh hai chalein.."

She find his hand n she couldn't resist giving in.. she looked at him smilingly thanking to Allah once again..

He made their daughter sit at the back..and opened door for his wife.. she thanked him smiling as get in the car.. He thanked Allah on seeing his wife n daughter along him.. There was no moment when they both not used to thank Allah for giving them second chance to be with each other.. to be a family once again..

Ramazan .. the month of blessings..

As it was staring the next day.. Khirad had asked Ashar to come early so they could shop for Ramazan and don't have to bother in the rest of month for sehri and aftari and could easily enjoy the blessings of this month..

They did shopping and on Khirad's suggestion came home before magrib..

As Khirad saw Ashar and Hareem sitting on couch tired.. she looked at them..and told them to get up and offer magrib..

Ashar and hareem looked at each other with half closed eyes.. but they knew they have to get up as Khirad is not going to speak to them if they miss the prayer..

Ashar stared at Khirad and Harrem finishing their prayer n Khirad telling hareem about Ramadan.

During the blessed month of Ramadan, Muslims all over the world abstain from food, drink, and other physical needs during the daylight hours. As a time to purify the soul, refocus attention on God, and practice self-sacrifice, Ramadan is much more than just not eating and drinking.

Muslims are called upon to use this month to re-evaluate their lives in light of Islamic guidance. We are to make peace with those who have wronged us, strengthen ties with family and friends, do away with bad habits -- essentially to clean up our lives, our thoughts, and our feelings. The Arabic word for "fasting" (sawm) literally means "to refrain" - and it means not only refraining from food and drink, but from evil actions, thoughts, and words.

During Ramadan, every part of the body must be restrained. The tongue must be restrained from backbiting and gossip. The eyes must restrain themselves from looking at unlawful things. The hand must not touch or take anything that does not belong to it. The ears must refrain from listening to idle talk or obscene words. The feet must refrain from going to sinful places. In such a way, every part of the body observes the fast.

Therefore, fasting is not merely physical, but is rather the total commitment of the person's body and soul to the spirit of the fast. Ramadan is a time to practice self-restraint; a time to cleanse the body and soul from impurities and re-focus one's self on the worship of God.

Ashar was so proud of his wife who was an amazing mother to their child. She had been very cautious about her school and islamic studies and now she was also leaving no stones in building up her character n thoughts...

They were on rooftop to sight the moon.. While hareem n khirad were busy in spotting it... Ashar was staring at khirad.. Khirad who didn't get response to her queries looked at him .. And as find him staring .. Made face..she pricked him on his hand.. N quickly moved her attention towards sky..

Hareem looked at ashar who had slightly scream in pain..

"kia huwa baba?"

As hareem asked ..he looked upon khirad who was trying hard to not smile...

"kuch nahn baba ki jaan.. It was a mosquito ..."

Khirad as realized he was calling her a mosquito..she turned n glared him.. He smirked back which wasn't welcomed much..

They diverted their attention back to sky..and ashar find hareem n khirad impatient on not sighting the moon... While ashar silently placed arm around khirad..which made her look at him..and then he signaled at the dim light of moon behind the clouds.. Letting them know the moon's presence.. Hareem got excited seeing moon.. While khirad could hardly breath because of his closeness. She could feel his face touching her face..while his arm around her waist and the other hand on her hand on railing..

"Ramdhan Mubarak Mrs Ashar Hussain.."

As she heard his whisper she blushed more. And gathering her courage looked at him..smilingly..blessed ..

"Apko bhi.."

Ashar smiled. Their eye contact got disturbed as hareem hugged both of them n wished same.. And they hugged her back happily..

Such blessed family they were to be together..

He was back after offering traveh .. He found khirad beside hareem who was now sleeping peacefully.. He felt his daughter so loveable in black hijab... He walked upto them.. Khirad opened eyes..find him kissing forehead of their daughter..she smiled at father daughter..ashar looked at her n smiled..khirad slowly let the hijab slide so that she could sleep peacefully.. After assuring their daughter would be comfortable.. Khisher came out of her room..

Ashar who had thought khirad would come along him ..saw her going towards kitchen ...

"where r you going khirad.?"

Khirad smiled his impatience like always...

"sehri ki chezein aik dafa dekheny ja rahi ho.."

"subha dekhna ab bas karo..pehely hi its already eleven.. Two o clock tm phir jaga do gi ...chalo now.."

Khirad remained silent at his scold..as he dragged in their room..

After lying..she looked at him n smiled.. As he turned to lie down he found his wife staring at him.. He smiled bit.. And then instead of putting head on his pillow he..moved near her placing head on her chest. While crossing his arms around his chest..staring above at his surprised wife's face..

"what? Tmhy mjhy dekhna hai.. Ab dekh lo.."

Khirad blushed n tried to push him away half hearted-ly thus remained unsuccessful..

"ap bhi na.. Sona nai hai?"

"nai.. Kbhi kbhi mjhy waqai apni kismat pe yakeen nai ata.. K tm mjhy phir sy mil gaye.."

She watched him as he said .. While creasing her hand..

"main jitna bhi Allah ka shukar ada karon utna kum hai Ashar.. Zindagi ne bohat kuch dikha dia tha ..kushi aur muhabbat sy yakeen uth gya tha...lakin Allah ki rehmat aur karm hai k usny mjhy phir sy apkey sath kush honey ka moqa dia ."

Ashar held her palm as kissed her hand.. She gave him tearful smile.. He get up as cupped her face. Wiped away her tears.. She closed eyes.. As she felt him beside her..kissing her forehead... He kissed her eyes..

She looked upon his face close to him more than any air could touch her.

"Ashar..Main apsey bohat muhabbat karti thi.. .. Karti hon.. Karti rahon gi.."

She whispered as he placed her head on his chest as they laid down to sleep for a while before waking up for thajud...

"janta hon...khirad aur main is muhabbat ko hmesha nibhaon ga.. I promise... "

The smile on their face had such glow n contentment that they felt to be the most blessed couple.

*...*
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written Sweetheart πŸ‘πŸ‘
You know there was a burden on me that I haven't read your Humsafar updates and look finally I did. I simply loved it. πŸ‘β­οΈ You never seem to fail in praising me for sure...you smarty pants!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
The description of Ramazan was exceptional!! Hayeee I am missing the Blessed month. 😳 Enjoyed it a lot.
The conversation that Kisher had was so amazing. It showed their struggle for completeness...for each other. And so happy that this second chance was well availed. You nailed in describing their emotions and excitement regarding this Holy month.
'Aur ab yeh mohabbat hamesha nibhani hai in dono ne". 😳
Ab next update parh loon...πŸ˜†

Edited by HSFA - 10 years ago
-Marie- thumbnail
Leave your comments to let me know it is worth of continuing :) sorry for no pms right now! I would pm later!
LIke or comment if you wish to get pm for this Story ! Buddy me if you aren't in my friends list !
Edited by MoNayaAshiq4evr - 10 years ago
Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update...
Keep up d gud work.
AAINAPATEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifull ss. Very deeply describd thier feelings.
Tysm 4 link bt it wasnt wrkng... I came here searchng 4 it...
Plz add me in ur buddy lst. Nd plz pm me ur odr writngs too...
khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
UFFF yaar it was awesome just loved...
U stole my sleep...Lgta hai ab to sehri ke baad h neend ai giπŸ˜†
AMAZING PARTπŸ‘
I AM GLAD U UPDATED IT...LOVE U FOR THIS..BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN AND WELL DESCRIBED...Do pm me nxt time and update soon plzz