Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

I too miss Manish Paul badly..He is GEM in humorous comments...makes me split...

But as i said ...to make this show special, host from music background is imp...according to me.

Within 2 episodes we all saw ...in what sense Javed is contributing..

not only we get to see him singing😳 also he is briefing each contestant performance...so we pay on attention on that detail😃

Yes, I agree with you completely. I was at first a little skeptical about him as a host because I got so used to Manish, but I really liked him. He really knows music well, and it does help having a musically knowledge host. I'm a fan of him as a singer, and I'm also enjoying him as a host too. He's a very humble and down-to-earth person, despite being so talented. It makes me find him more talented. ðŸ˜³
mdroy thumbnail
I love Javed Ali and I love love love Arziyaan which I am listening to right now.  Best bhajan/prayer song ever!   I really love the lyrics and JA's singing really makes it meaningful and touches the heart.  Kailash Kher also adds much to the song.  
marammat mukaddar ki kar do maula, mere maula..
mend my fate o lord, my lord
I pray this everyday.

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

agree..but it is even better to see him doing something different that he likes..
still he is contributing his comments and remarks for good notes for singers😃

He is proving that he is not one dimensional..even when it comes to singing he is so versatile. He has made his own albums and sang in 5 different languages for different music directors and different Indian cinemas. Sang IPKKND and SRGMP LIl Champs and SRGMP 2012 title tracks. He  judged Lil Champs which was a big accomplishment for him...now he is doing hosting which is another thing added to his talent package. Unlike other singers (minus Shaan/Sonu) who like to just focus on singing rather than expanding their horizons. I wouldn't be surprised if he composes a song, which would be great. Edited by robinc07 - 11 years ago
r07c thumbnail

Originally posted by: mdroy

I love Javed Ali and I love love love Arziyaan which I am listening to right now.  Best bhajan/prayer song ever!   I really love the lyrics and JA's singing really makes it meaningful and touches the heart.  Kailash Kher also adds much to the song.  

marammat mukaddar ki kar do maula, mere maula..
mend my fate o lord, my lord
I pray this everyday.

I listen to it everyday...so divine. Its gotta be up there in ARR's best work.
r07c thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash99

He is good as a judge not HOST

You have to give the guy a chance...its his first time doing this.
r07c thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I like having Javed Ali as a host because he is knowledgeable in music. Having a host who knows music does help a lot. Manish and Jay, and etc are fun, but they also take away from the music and the contestants sometimes. Hopefully having a host who is musical will keep the focus on music and the contestants. 

Totally agree with you, as much as I like Manish and Jay...they are Not singers and focus too much on comedy. I really like that SRGMP has brought the old charm back and Javed Ali is the perfect choice. As he is the best male playback singer right now according to hits in the last couple of years. I feel Javed will improve as the show goes on. I just love hearing him sing and also he is so knowledgable about music and can sing any kind of song...it is nice to see cuz not all B-Town singers are versatile. If you watch the Spotlight video...the contestants can't stop saying praise about Javed. I liked what one contestant said that it doesn't seem like they are meeting a celebrity singer with such a high stature, he treats the contestants like his friends and is so humble.
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: robinc07

He is proving that he is not one dimensional..even when it comes to singing he is so versatile. He has made his own albums and sang in 5 different languages for different music directors and different Indian cinemas. Sang IPKKND and SRGMP LIl Champs and SEGMP 2012 title tracks. He  judged Lil Champs which was a big accomplishment for him...now he is doing hosting which is another thing added to his talent package. Unlike other singers (minus Shaan/Sonu) who like to just focus on singing rather than expanding their horizons. I wouldn't be surprised if he composes a song, which would be great.

REally..he sang IPKKND title track???😲
thats great  i love it😳

thanks
Edited by DiamondLife - 11 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: robinc07

Totally agree with you, as much as I like Manish and Jay...they are Not singers and focus too much on comedy. I really like that SRGMP has brought the old charm back and Javed Ali is the perfect choice. As he is the best male playback singer right now according to hits in the last couple of years. I feel Javed will improve as the show goes on. I just love hearing him sing and also he is so knowledgable about music and can sing any kind of song...it is nice to see cuz not all B-Town singers are versatile. If you watch the Spotlight video...the contestants can't stop saying praise about Javed. I liked what one contestant said that it doesn't seem like they are meeting a celebrity singer with such a high stature, he treats the contestants like his friends and is so humble.

Yes, I also was noticing that too. He's so humble. If I met him on the streets, I would probably not even think that he is Javed Ali. He's so soft spoken and genuine when he speaks to others. Also, he truly knows a great deal about music. I've been a fan of his singing for quite some time, but as I've seen him on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, I'm enjoying his personality. I know it's only been two episodes, and I shouldn't be saying all that so soon, but even in these two episodes, I noticed some things about him I could not deny. 
DiamondLife thumbnail
can someone write the poem Dedicated to Javed😳
r07c thumbnail

REally..he sang IPKKND title track???😲
thats great  i love it😳

thanks

lol when it first came out I didn't notice the song cuz the title track did not occur at all and the title track is not usually shown on t.v...but this scene I was like WHAAATT Javed Ali...are my ears ringing!!! lol I can pick his voice out..even if he was a mile away lol t he sang so well : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_N66Hb6LJI Edited by robinc07 - 11 years ago