Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Poor guy without real work has no alternative but to become host
Edited by kadami - 11 years ago
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kadami

Poor guy without real work has not alternative but to become mentor.

First off he ain't a mentor, he is a host. And he is not a "poor guy" this is a dream come true for him as he wants to explore new fields! And "without real work" he is still singing songs along with hosting...he has sang Jab Tak Hai Jaan with ARR and done some Tamil songs...and he is currently singing songs for movies that are not release yet! Here is new Tamil song (I have no clue what he is saying, but its beautiful)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3G7C-t4zv4 and his new Punjabi song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwq2MqZe7BYJaved seriously needs a haircut lol Mentors and Javed are currently doing their own work (composing/singing) along with SRGMP...they would never put their work on hold. Same goes with other reality shows...the mentors are always doing work on the side along with their reality shows.
Edited by robinc07 - 11 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Welll kadami-ji, he has more work that some of the other MDs and singers who become mentors (Abhijeet, Alka, ID, Anu Malik, etc). He's a very popular and current singer. ARR really loves his voice and takes him in most of his movies. I think he also tours with ARR as well, but don't quote me on that. He's doing fairly well for himself, and just because he's hosting does not mean he doesn't have anything better to do. It's always good to try to diversify yourself while you're young.

Also, unfortunately, being a singer doesn't make you enough money to consistently pay the bills. I remember reading somewhere that Shaan said established singers make about 25,000-30,000 rupees a song. That is not a whole lot considering that how infrequently some of them sing. They have to diversify and do other things too. Singing alone might not make enough money. I think I read somewhere these newcomers get paid only like 6,000 to 7,000 rupees a song, or no wait, I think I'm getting confused with Ekta Kapoor soaps. She pays the newcomers 6,000-7,000 rupees per episode (which totally unfair because they work 17+ hours per episode everyday!).
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

R U for real ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hosting is also work๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by music-a-muse - 11 years ago
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what a cute intro Javed gave gurudas mann๐Ÿ˜† Loved it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: music-a-muse

what a cute intro Javed gave gurudas mann๐Ÿ˜† Loved it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

i haven't seen tonight's episode, but i find it so cute when the judges are talking, and he'll slip in his random things intonations like "ah haha" from behind ๐Ÿ˜†
324284 thumbnail

And there is an another poor guy who does have not real work in real word that he comes in virtual forum to post nonsense comment.
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: music-a-muse

what a cute intro Javed gave gurudas mann๐Ÿ˜†Loved it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

That was cute...I really liked how Gurdasji mentioned whether to call him Javed Hussain or Javed Ali. Love how humble Javed was when Gurdasji mentioned Ghulam Aliji's name.
Edited by robinc07 - 11 years ago
zaina5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Iknow he is a realy good singer but because i have seen him as ajudge still i can even digest it him as a host. idont know perhaos i am wrong.