RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Simran, Neha and Radha (Neha's mom) are in hospital checking on Neha's health. Simran tells Neha to take care of herself. Radha reminds Simran of their pending interview.

Abhi and his parents are eating breakfast. Abhi's mom asks Abhi to look after Neha during her pregnancy. Abhi leaves for work. His mom is reminiscing about the time when Simran was pregnant and how she would have needed support too at such times.

Radha is at Simran's house. She empathises with Simran in talking about how difficult it is to give birth and bring up a child all by herself, since she too had gone through it. Simran says that it is difficult especially since she would have to answer Astha's questions after she grows up. But she would always tell her the truth. Though Astha will always have her father's name, she will only be Simran's responsibility. Simran would never come between Abhi and Neha.

Manas is talking to Urmial in jail. She tells him that she is finding it difficult to extract truth from other inmates. She tells him that after talking to them she feels her pain is nothing. She talks about an inmate called Kusum who has been in jail and whom she is trying to get on her side. She tells him that she will wait for him next week.

Abhi comes into the room and gives a gift to Neha. She finds a lemon dupatta in the packet and asks him how he brought a lemon dupatta for her since it is Dr. Simran's favourite colour. He asks her if he should change it.

Rashmi and Dr. Pranay are at Simran's talking about Astha's b'day. Simran tells them that it is still long to her b'day and they will talk about it later. Simran is feeling sad for herself of how she has coped with bringing up Astha by herself and tells Rashmi that she has no intentions of entering into any relationship again.

Kusum in jail tells Urmila that she is willing to co-operate. Urmila tells her that they need written proof. Kusum is sceptic. Urmila convinces her to try.

Radha comes to meet Neha. Neha suddenly questions her mom about other family members and why no one has ever come to meet them. Radha tells her that her father had his own family and there was never any question of her being close to any of them. His wife refused to give him divorce so that Radha's child would be called illegitimate. Neha realizes that her father is still alive and asks for his whereabouts. Radha tells her that she has no idea. In any case he died for her the day he asked Radha to abort the child. She had lost hope in humanity till she met Simran. Radha tells Neha that Simran did all in her power to unite Abhi and Neha. Neha says that she will always be indebted to her and will never be able to fill that gap in Abhi's life. Abhi is listening to this conversation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks arti...nice update..😊
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Arti.. I guess Simran is moving on after all.. .good for her.. so should Abhi
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 update as usual Arti.This serial is so sensitive and yet the twists are so unrealistic😕.
Minnie thumbnail
Tnx Arti gr8 ud as usual.Such a sensitive serial with such unrealistic twists!
bollyfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HOW IS NEHA PREGNANT? WHEN DID THEY TALK ABOUT THAT?
arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I feel that Mr. mathur might also be Neha's dad...lets see if my predictions come true 😉

Minnie thumbnail

Why,haven't Mr Mathur and Radha came across each other inspite of so much happening?

I have been thinking about this since they started showing Radha.Specially when it was hinted how she lost her mental balance after 'something happened'.Mr Mathur being that something sprang to my mind.

But then she came close to Simran and I thought it's but natural she wud come across Mathur.I've missed many episodes so now don't what happened.

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hasn't neha's mom seen simran's dad yet?
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Minnie

Why,haven't Mr Mathur and Radha came across each other inspite of so much happening?

I have been thinking about this since they started showing Radha.Specially when it was hinted how she lost her mental balance after 'something happened'.Mr Mathur being that something sprang to my mind.

But then she came close to Simran and I thought it's but natural she wud come across Mathur.I've missed many episodes so now don't what happened.

why do u think mr mathur could be involved...I have a doubt too but have no strong reasons...except he had one affair before his wife died..

if that is true then it is like abhi married simran's sister...that would be bad...and how will simran and her sis ever forget her dad after that..I think he deserves that anyways...