SS- Angry Birds part-5 pg16 (pms later)

..RiMi.. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

hey all...i am here again to bore you all with my writing🤢

the idea is awesome which was given to me by my friend sweetdoc. i hope i live up to her expectations.😳  here is a bit of intro..

ARJUN SURYAKAANT RAWTE(31)

He is still'kuvaara'😳  he has not married becoz he loves his job too much and he is always engrossed in his work. he thinks his life is his work.His best friend is rathore. both of them are ETF chief officers. arjun is very introvert he doesn't make friends so easily. his mother keeps telling him to marry but he thinks marriage means lots of problem so he always neglects his mother's requests. another reason for him not marrying is the fact that his parent's marriage was not a success. he hates his father. he lives with his mother. 

SULEKHA RAWTE

she is arjun's mother. she is very jolly. she loves to live her life to the fullest. she has no regrets for her divorce as she thinks that it was better to live alone with her son than to face that tee-totaler everyday. she is a typical gossip woman. she is always after arjun to make him get married but in vain. 

she is self-dependent,she works as a teacher. 

RIYA MUKHARJEE(28)

she is a very happy-go-lucky girl. she loves her mom and dad a lot. she likes challenging boys. she is new to ETF now. her biggest enemy is arjun. they both are always fighting with each other. riya is very pure at heart.she has maintained herself very well, nobody can say that her age is above 25. it took a lot of time for her to become an ETF officer so she could not marry. now her mother is searching for a good husband for her. riya has a very positive view towards marriage. she is just waiting for the right one.

BASHABI MUKHARJEE

she is riya's mom. she is exactly like arjun's mom. she loves chatting with friends shopping and gossiping. she loves her husband and daughter a lot. she is riya's childhood best friend also. she is searching for a good husband for riya. she is very eager to get her married.

The other characters are the same, shree, rathore(he is not angry or anything at  arjun, he is his best friend) and chotu. 

(the main concept is that how will these angry birds 😡  turn into love birds ...!😳)

hey all i know some of you want me to start the SS as soon as possible but its not possible for me to handle 2 FFs and 1SS at the same time😭. so i will be starting this SS a little later, when i come to the end of one of my FFs or...if you all really want me to start this...then the other FFs will be updated at gaps of 2-3 days...plzz tell me which option do you prefer...! and tell me how's the concept...all credit for concept goes to my dear friend sweetdoc😳.

Edited by RiMjHiM19 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..RiMi.. thumbnail
                            INDEX                                       

PART-1                                       Pg2
PART-2                                        Pg5
PART-3                                         Pg9
PART-4                                         Pg12
PART-5                                           Pg16 
Edited by RiMjHiM19 - 11 years ago
kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
different move update soon
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya do update...its quite interesting
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this is very different and interesting...plzz update soon:)
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Intresting intro..
Continue soon...
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sounds very interesting and loved your plot, angry birds to love birds😳...
do start this one, and you decide the best way to proceed since i know it is very tiring to write the SS and FFs.
anything you decide, i'll wait👍🏼
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yupppiiieee

Love u a lot rimmss!!!!
The intro part is awsum

Characters are defined perfectllly..
U r totally gonna rock thiss ss babe...i know :):):)

Nd abt updatin...do whats feasible to u :):)
Coz sunshine nd lovely hatred r super rockinn...give them full tym if u want :):)
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very nice intro rimjhim..
about post do as you feel comfortable..
grad2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice plzz update soon