Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I have removed my works from IF. I had made a blog for my works but as per the new IF rules I cannot post my blog link here and I hadn't anticipated that so many of you would want my blog link. But at the moment I neither have the time nor the energy to send out so many PMs.

So unless something is not done about the plagiarism issue here, my works will not be put up again. So at the moment all my finished works will rest with me on my word documents.

Thank you and sorry to those who were expecting the blog link. I hope you all understand.

Edited by lazyleaves - 11 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
LASTTT PARTTT ?! ; O 🥺
farha5556 thumbnail
wowww i loved it.untill last u made me cry,love u for that.continue soon with another good work ok.
GoGreen thumbnail
Nice ending...

An FF I can remember ...
Kshweta thumbnail
Hey lazyleaves, can't belive you've ended the ff all of a sudden but liked the ending. unconventional it is.
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my God! This is an awesome ending, esp the last sentence that got to me.
I think Khushi needed to forgive him, for her to be herself again as well, for that is who she is.
Oh did I mention Anjali Aman gave me a mini-heart attack?
butterfly06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg it ended :( happy ending yay...but sad it ended
tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
after such an awesome episode this great update...loved it  a lot...and ahem ahem...anjali...beta...ap to bht hi shatir nikali...😉
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awww finished? Loved this SS to pieces.. Greattt updateee.. shows how nice khushi is.. n how lucky Arnav is to have her in his life.. so glad the baby didnt die.. N i have to say... the perfect ending!! Love the last line =)
kafa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh so sorry it's ended here, but it's a very very beautiful ss. Just love all parts. Thanks