Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shala786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

i was liking this show up until qabacha's entry in past episode.. no wait hear me out, i don't mean it in the sense that i didn't like qabacha.. i loved qabacha.. my issue is, the fact that they showed qabacha hadn't married saniya kinda killed the original tanhaiyan's end for me, becuz in my imagination i'd always assumed that saniya eventually married qabacha, while zara was with zain. why wud they not show that?? :( why now, burhape mein jaaake shaaadi karaeyeinge unki??

overall, i have mixed views abt this sshow. i am IN LOVE with the title song, i find the mystery intruiging. what i don't like is the picture that is being painted of zara.

when tanhaiyan ended, did ANYONE thought zara wud leave saniya like this? go abroad, and not look back to see wht happened to saniya for years? that too, when seemingly saniya is all alone, never even having gotten married?! just doesn't make any sense at all.
plus zarina keeps saying all that zara told her abt pak makes her scared - SAY WHT? why :S i don't think zara had any issues with pak.. but maybe my memory is not too good with the show and i need to watch it again.. :S

so, to me, the whole - zara went abroad and lived with her new family without looking back and cutting connection/contact with saniya seems far fetched, to say the least. i wudnt have expected that from zara. reason be whtever, thats not something zara wud've done. and i don't htink saniya wud've stayed all these years without trying to contact zara either :S so wht if she thought zara was upset.. going years without coontacting each other????

that's how i feel why zara not keep in contact with saniya and in the 1st and 2nd episode i thought zara left because of farhan uncle, but in the 3rd episode it seems like farhan uncle lost his business some how x i never thought zara would leave saniya either and i would have thought zain wouldn't want them to stay away from each other x
alot of suspense and its got me gripped we'l have to wait and see insha allah x
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Since I refuse to come out from beneath my rock. Can someone tell me who Shehryar Munawar is? I know he is the guy who appeared at the end of the episode but yeah who is this actor?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He is a relatively new actor. This is his 2nd serial. 1st was 'mere dard ko jo zubaan mile'.
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He did a gab job in that serial he really deserve this role
Edited by fizii_gurl - 11 years ago
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tanhaiyan Naye Silsilay episode 4 review!!

canuck-umz thumbnail
Thanks for answering my question guys. Anyways, did he come out of nowhere or is he related to anyone?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Thanks for answering my question guys. Anyways, did he come out of nowhere or is he related to anyone?

Out of nowhere Uzma (it's like Umz and I wanted to call you that) 😆
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Out of nowhere Uzma (it's like Umz and I wanted to call you that) 😆

Lol missy you wanted to call me a name which isn't mine? 😛 As for Shehryar, if he came out of nowhere then good for him, it's really good to see that people are getting a chance.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Lol missy you wanted to call me a name which isn't mine? 😛 As for Shehryar, if he came out of nowhere then good for him, it's really good to see that people are getting a chance.

yeaahh since I don't know your name.. anything would work ehh 😆

yeaahh he was an NED student I think.. his fb page says so
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

yeaahh since I don't know your name.. anything would work ehh 😆

yeaahh he was an NED student I think.. his fb page says so

Lol isn't umz easier to write out than Uzma? Did you stalk his fb for me? I haven't seen his other show and have only read his name, so I have no idea about his acting, who he , where he is from etc.