Ayush must divorce Kavya

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

😭Ayush must divorce Cavya and marry Sonia because she waited for him from childhood and Cavya just for a couple of months Sonia kho nayay dhilao this is not fair😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Isn't it Kavya, not cavya. I agree with you 100%. I think Kavya should know Ayush is just with her becuase Soniye told him too. Edited by Ejaz4eva - 19 years ago
ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

I know...I mean i am not a fan of Kavya at all and if the writers for the show are reading this I only have one thing to say to you, No one likes Kavya with ayush and you should set up Soniya with him in the end and get rid of Aryan and Kavya, I mean i love kids but look how lmuch grief Kush brought to these ppl. My soniya lost my Sudeep and then he married Kavya, now Kavya wont leave him, its like she doesnt want to accept the fact that Ayush and Soniya still have feelings for eachother, i know most of you would agree with me that if they never introduced the whole Kavya thing, the show would still be going on successfully.

SONIYA AND AYUSH 4 EVER!!!!!

ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Ayush_ki_pari, agree with you I think this could have been a good serial if wasnt for kavya.
ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

And if Riva Bubber is reading this

"LEAVE" why dont you just leave!!!

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Riva bubber is really a pest
dkdisha thumbnail

ya i cant stand that cow cowiya is so annoying he has to divorce her nam soniya waited all her life just about

Jessi

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ayush_ki_pari

I know...I mean i am not a fan of Kavya at all and if the writers for the show are reading this I only have one thing to say to you, No one likes Kavya with ayush and you should set up Soniya with him in the end and get rid of Aryan and Kavya, I mean i love kids but look how lmuch grief Kush brought to these ppl. My soniya lost my Sudeep and then he married Kavya, now Kavya wont leave him, its like she doesnt want to accept the fact that Ayush and Soniya still have feelings for eachother, i know most of you would agree with me that if they never introduced the whole Kavya thing, the show would still be going on successfully.

SONIYA AND AYUSH 4 EVER!!!!!

speak for yourself ,I hate Sonia and Ayush😡!!!,GO KAVYA GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!😆

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

Hey Tani, I can respect you routing for Kaviya but I think majority of the audience supports Soniya but you never know, they ,ay just keep Kaviya wish ayush, and when that happens, it will officially be the most depressing day in Hindi drama television.

GO SONIYA GO!!!!😆

The Race is ON for AYUSH, although he doesnt even love her, he hasnt even touched her or even hinted towards a romantic life with her.

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

I was referring to Kaviya in the sentence in the end not soniya.