ARiya FF: Memories Part 7 (UPDATED 26/09)

.FieryPhoenix. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Prologue

He walked stealthily towards the door. Finally, after a futile search of three years, today was the day. But he needed to proceed with caution. Because if he lost this chance, it would be gone forever.

He raised his gun and pointed towards the door. Just a matter of few minutes and then, he would be able to give Roshni the   much needed closure.

However, the very next moment he felt a hard object hit his head and then... he blacked out.

Memories...

Rathore thrust his badge, and he along with Riya, Shree and Chotu, hurried to Ward No. 208.

Half an hour ago, a nurse had called his cell phone informing him about Arjun. The next minute itself he had called his team and they had set out to the hospital.

As soon as they reached the ward, Rathore's eyes fell on Arjun who was lying on the hospital bed surrounded by all sorts of medical paraphernalia. He exchanged quick looks with the rest of his team. His team looked disturbed, especially Riya. She looked... pale, devastated. It was understood. Seeing the person you love in such a condition was heart wrenching.

He next shifted his attention to the attending doctor. As the doctor whizzed past them, he called out to him, "Sameer Rathore. ETF Chief. Can you tell me how this happened?"

"The patient was found by the roadside of the local neighborhood. A man found him blood soaked, so he quickly called an ambulance. It was a miracle that this man did not die. Because he suffered multiple injuries to his back and chest. Apart from that, he also suffered a major injury on his head. However, I cannot say more until he wakes up. Now, if you will excuse me."

Riya broke down and started sobbing uncontrollably. Shree and Chotu at once rushed at her side and comforted her. But Rathore knew better. Right now his focus was to find out where Arjun went so late at night and who attacked on him. But then, there was only one person who could answer him-Arjun.

The ETF team stayed up all night checking on him. Riya took permanent posting near his bedside, while the others took turns to guard him.

It was about 8 in the morning when Arjun stirred. "Arjun Sir," Riya exhaled with joy. She was about to hug him when she noticed that they had audience.

But the next thing stunned her as well as the rest of the team as Arjun spoke hoarsely, "Who are you? And why are you calling me Arjun?"

A/N: This is my first attempt to an ARiya FF so please don't be 

harsh. Please give it a shot. And if you want me to continue 

please LIKE and REVIEW. 

Edited by .FieryPhoenix. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pisces_Gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm.n first one to comment..
Its really a nyc story..plzz continue son but with more Ariya scenes...
N plzz pm me wen update..
swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cont. sooon...pm me wid ur future upd8s
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very interesting dear...

Poor Arjun, he has lost his memory😭
Please continue😊
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

nice start... update soon... PM me

shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
please continue
send me pm
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
An intresting start...

Pm me wen u update
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ohkay, I really feel like crying now!! First with all the rumours surrounding Sana's exit.. and now this emotional story! 

My baby's hurt!!     😭😭😭
And, he's lost his memory.. and doesn't remember even his name? I wonder how they're going to deal with it? Esp Riya.

I loved the concept! Do continue.. n please PM me when u do.. 😊
Edited by mohabbatgirl - 11 years ago
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great start plz pm me the updates :)
fasiha_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its very nice
so arjun had memory loss
do continue soon