Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: guess_gallery

wow great pics pari......

Appreciate it and I am thinking of ideas to get us more involved here and will soon make an announcement.
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ok Pari ji. hope you are free with ur test and all to make announcements...
and if u bump into ash tell her HR poem is almost ready. i will pm her.......one sher for you Miss Pari ji

Khud Ko Khud Ki Khabar Na Lage,
Koi Achha B Is Kadar Na Lage,
Aap Ko Dekha Hai Bas Us Nazar Se,
Jis Nazar Se Aap Ko Nazar Na Lage...
😳
teenindia_usa thumbnail

ok Pari. hope you are free with ur test and all to make announcements...
and if u bump into ash tell her HR poem is almost ready. i will pm her.......one sher for you Miss Pari

Khud Ko Khud Ki Khabar Na Lage,
Koi Achha B Is Kadar Na Lage,
Aap Ko Dekha Hai Bas Us Nazar Se,
Jis Nazar Se Aap Ko Nazar Na Lage...
😳

Very Sweet and luv it lots...❤️Pari
I will give message..to her
Announcement: I want members tobe active and all and I think they are able to handle things if am away..
I will assign members I think Ash personally is very good and she may approach members..

Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

and if u bump into ash tell her HR poem is almost ready. i will pm her.......

aweee thanx bhaiya !!!!!!🤗

i'll be waiting !!!😊

& thanx 4 ur wording @ Himesh reshammiya😳 Fanclub !!

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

hey all !!

hope every1's well n gudd & are keeping well!!

newayzz ...abt new ideas ....as angei told me abt a dress contest !!,

i think it wld be Gr8 if we have IFPZFC Fashion designer here jus 4 Priety Zinta !!

u'll jus have to tell us ( i mean PM me ) abt ur ideas !!- on how PZ shld dress up -

we want 3 outfits 4 her:

brunch wear evening wear
  1. red carpet

jus give me ur description !! - & i'll post it here - & we'll have jugdes who will decide the winner/s !!!!

soo wat r we waiting 4..!!

PLZ NOTE : its not a contest where if u wanna join u join - NO!!
its a must 4 every member here !!

Edited by HR ki sayyonni - 18 years ago
vinit_fan thumbnail

KANK sandwiched between 11 releases on August 11?

Is KANK being sandwiched from all ends while it gets ready for a release on August 11? Looking at sheer volume of films releasing around it, it does appear so but the fact remains that there is not much impact on the film's fortune when one goes through the list.

As per trade sources, on August 4 there are as many as 9 films slated for release. They are Ahista Ahista, Anthony Kaun Hai?, Jaana - Let's Fall In Love, Katputhli, Manoranjan, Rehguzar, Rocky - The Rebel, Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Yaar and Unns. Then a week later 2 more films releases - 'Zamaanat' and 'Bhoot Unkle'. Well, if one does some simple mathematics, it is virtually impossible to accommodate 12 new releases, until and unless the distributors settle down to showing just 2-3 shows for each of the films.

Even if one keeps this logic aside, one can see numerous releases that have been pushed along for months [and even years] now. While 'Zamaanat' is the veteran in this regard with the release date being announced on innumerous occasions for last 1 year, 'Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Yaar' too is an old movie that came closest to being released last year. 'Rehguzar' and 'Unns' too have been hanging around for last few months with no real instance of a release date being finalized while promotion for smallies like 'Katputhli' and 'Manoranjan' have not even begun, let alone them being in a comfortable position to be released.

This brings the count of films to 5 i.e. Ahista Ahista, Anthony Kaun Hai?, Jaana - Let's Fall In Love, Rocky - The Rebel and Bhoot Unkle. While 'Bhoot Unkle' may eventually release a week after KANK, it may be hara-kiri of sorts to arrive straight after a biggie. On the other hand 4 films releasing a week before KANK too won't be a great idea either since a) All eyes would be set on KANK and b) Each of the 4 flicks would end up eating into each other's business.

So which are the films that may still manage to survive the might of KANK? While films like 'Jaana - Let's Fall In Love' and 'Rocky - The Rebel' could wait further for a more opportune time, our take for the releases on August 4 are 'Ahista Ahista' and 'Anthony Kaun Hai?' since these are the only two films that look set for a release because of decent publicity. Also while 'Ahista Ahista' boasts of good music and fresh pairing of Abhay-Soha, 'Anthony Kaun Hai?' looks like a zingy popcorn entertainer that brings Sanjay Dutt and Arshad Warsi together in a film set in Bangkok.

source: indiaglitz.com
teenindia_usa thumbnail

Originally posted by: HR ki sayyonni

hey all !!

hope every1's well n gudd & are keeping well!!

newayzz ...abt new ideas ....as angei told me abt a dress contest !!,

i think it wld be Gr8 if we have IFPZFC Fashion designer here jus 4 Priety Zinta !!

u'll jus have to tell us ( i mean PM me ) abt ur ideas !!- on how PZ shld dress up -

we want 3 outfits 4 her:

1. brunch wear
  2. evening wear
  3. red carpet

jus give me ur description !! - & i'll post it here - & we'll have jugdes who will decide the winner/s !!!!

soo wat r we waiting 4..!!

As Ash mentioned it wouldbe appreciated if all tried to particiapate. SinceI willbe here less Ash is resposible in getting this going I will help if need..Yet would appreciate members to try their hardest to selecet outfit 4 Preity....esp since she won most glamorous and there is a special party in her honor

If any new info on this will Update..please Pm Ash Hr ki sayonni) with ur ideas...thedeadline willbe sometime ithis month will give exactdate soon in meantime please get started

Also, all members remain active and post often
Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yes this is a contest and i would like every one to take part..........every girl.......and this contest should move in s simple and good way.....coz saadgi mein hi sundarta hai.... 😳
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys join Antara Mitra Party....It just begun nw !!!

Wish her & also dont forget to post Preity's party wear too !!!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/331226

Thanks
sumesh
Edited by sumesh - 18 years ago
Jia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

cool contest!👍🏼 i will participate soon! :)

-khair