Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yes its scary thought...and scary that people out there who are involved in it...

Peace

Lighter note: I read message at
tv we are rt now having outfit ideas/ outfitsbeing pmed mainly to Ash and some to me and than they willbeposted and
next round judged.
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

I could not sleep all night...

The day after Mumbai rocked to serial blasts, Preity
Preity Reacts to 7/11 Attacks , [July 13,2006]

Zinta can't get over the suddenness of it all.

7/11 will go down as one of the darkest days in Mumbai, she says. I was in court for the second hearing of my case against a tabloid, so I had no clue what was happening. Even when I was caught in a traffic jam, I didn't suspect trouble. There were ambulances on the road. Also, my phone was jammed. Since no one could call me, I had no idea about the blasts. It was only when I returned home and switched on the television, that I realised what had happened. I couldn't sleep all night after seeing the blast images last night. It's time we did something drastic, like New York did after 9/11, adds Preity. NY has lost its rough edges now. Earlier you couldn't walk freely in certain parts of the city. But the streets are safer now Mumbai shouldn't be such an easy target. It's so sad to see Mumbai's people hit so badly. Visuals of severed limbs will remain with me forever. You feel so helpless. We seriously need to think of the city's security. Instead of dealing with real problems the government shuts down discs and pubs after such a tragedy. How does that help anything?

You need to clamp down on the root causes of such happenings. I can't imagine terrorists sitting in pubs after committing the crime! Preity feels, like many others, that Mumbai is getting used to such periodic attacks. There should be special time-conserving courts for terrorist cases, she says.

Meanwhile both her delayed films Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (KANK) and Jaan-E-Man have been finally wrapped up, within a day of each other. Both my films got delayed together. Both continued shooting, almost together. Both ended with me shooting for a part of a song. My dates did clash. But I sorted them out. KANK will release in August and Jaane-e-Man later, she says.Preity has just shot a song for KANK. The film is complete, she says. We just finished shooting a song. I danced with Amitji and Abhishek. They're both so tall! I had to really crane my neck to keep up with them. This was my first song with both of them.

She is wistful about not being part of the Salaam Namaste team a second time around. Their film is called Tara Rum Pam Pam. That was meant to be the title of my first film. Siddharth Anand has Rani this time. That's okay. I'm doing Shaad's film Jhoom Baraabar Jhoom with Abhishek. Rani was in Shaad's last film. After the premiere of Alvidaa, Preity leaves for London to shoot for Jhoom Baraabar Jhoom.

<<---------------------------------------------------- ---------->>

awwww..nice articleπŸ˜ƒ

filmi_chick99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
here is a link to see preity:

http://www.bollywoodpicturesonline.com/tb/preity_zinta_007.j pg

it's kind of cute...for the dress contest
vinit_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: HR ki sayyonni

meetu - i like ur siggy & ur avi - its coool !!!!!!
& than 4 all the articals !

thanx ash😳

vinit_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~@$hm@~

awwww..nice articleπŸ˜ƒ

yeah....thanx for sharing pari didi😳

Preity rockzzzz !!!!!πŸ‘

vinit_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinayaktyagi

Preity looks very beautiful in the dress she has wore in the song ' agar main kahoon ' from Lakshya .

She used to look so good in her DCH style hairs. 😊

yepp vinu... she looked very cute in that dress...πŸ˜›

teenindia_usa thumbnail
hi all new and old members.....

welcome tanisha(filmy chick) and Vinay...to PZ

and others...

Lima please' pm ideas to me or ash happy to see u here.

meetu sis happy u here, and Ash , andbitu and all
madhy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hii guys im in here 😊

plss add me πŸ˜›

preity rox πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i adore her a lot πŸ‘

she is my fav actress apart frm kajol πŸ˜›
teenindia_usa thumbnail
ANNOUNCEMENT:

guys please pm outfit ideas or links/images to me or Ash (Hr ki sayyoni)....and if questions post here and one ofus will gladly answer

I will soon post examples to give u idea
madhy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
angyy cant we post da outfits here??????? 😳