Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinit_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hmmmm... bhaiya arent u participating?????
teenindia_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have returned and guys lets get going on oufis 4 preity
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vinit_fan

hmmmm... bhaiya arent u participating?????

hmm no beta how can i participate in dress competition....its not for srk .its female dress so how coz i know what is good......coz i feel sadgi me hi sundarta hai......

and i dont have time and work is there meetu....but will be eager to see all ur entries....

Too_Much thumbnail
so hope after this outfit contest i am waiting for stories wordings comeptition.......coz luv to read all ur words and enjoy.....best of luck to all

Hi pari how u are doing..........hope test fine.....take care.
teenindia_usa thumbnail

Originally posted by: guess_gallery

so hope after this outfit contest i am waiting for stories wordings comeptition.......coz luv to read all ur words and enjoy.....best of luck to all

Hi pari how u are doing..........hope test fine.....take care.

thanks 4 asking , the internship is going well yet it is tiring🥱, missed u though😛

I want all to participate guys and gals

p/s the greatestdesigners in the world are men i.e Armani, Valentino, Vattan, etc....
Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
Too_Much thumbnail
yes agree Pari.......they are men ruling designer world......but for that they see many girls and models to and design and select what suits better....and i dont see girl and not even there dresses.....so u can understand....coz i dont like to see girl every where and what they wear.......should i see girls every where??????
teenindia_usa thumbnail
Ahmed we are selecting outfits only so letsbe kool 😛 we are not picking models just some outfits that would suit preity...

Yet, I think writing is ur fortae(hobby) so u are great at that so ok u partake in that yet want other guys and gals to participate in this and Ash is working really hard on this...(and no need 4 u to look at anyone other than the pretty one) 😛 😉
teenindia_usa thumbnail

Originally posted by: HR ki sayyonni

hey all !!

hope every1's well n gudd & are keeping well!!

newayzz ...abt new ideas ....as angei told me abt a dress contest !!,

i think it wld be Gr8 if we have IFPZFC Fashion designer here jus 4 Priety Zinta !!

u'll jus have to tell us ( i mean PM me ) abt ur ideas !!- on how PZ shld dress up -

we want 3 outfits 4 her:

1. brunch wear
  2. evening wear
  3. red carpet

jus give me ur description !! - & i'll post it here - & we'll have jugdes who will decide the winner/s !!!!

soo wat r we waiting 4..!!

THIS IS IDEA OF THE CONTEST

all partake winner gets something special😊
Too_Much thumbnail
thanks for understanding me sooo well ....Pari......i love write some thing for priety but as work load i think i cant write any thing any thing....hope u understand .....i will try to write for you coz u are a person for whom many things can be written but i hope after writing that u will not mind.....coz usually i write romantic stufff....hope that may not hurt you...so i cant take part in this contest but will sure pen down some thing for you....
teenindia_usa thumbnail
If u writesomething on pretty one no problem and Ms. zinta will like it as will I....she is my idol ...andand was appreciated 😊

so will expect on time off to write and post it here..

meetu what types of outfits u planned gudia got some great ideas..Ash un need u here too

Gudia wants ms.'zinta to wear:
indian outfits so its not necessary itbe western