Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinit_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
arre bhaiya isme thanx kehne wali kaunsi baat hai... yeh sab mein aap logo ke liye hi to karti hoon... 😛

Preity rulezzzzzzz !!!!! 👏 👏 👏
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

i am doing an internship if our party was on the weekend
I surely would have yet since a weekday and at intership was unable to....well glad u and Antara enjoyed as well as others sure the party was a smash..

Right now we having a makeover 4 preity and want as many enteries as possible and our Ash here is handling that..

we also have writingcontest and Gudia is handling that and writing as well...as will Ahmed/GG..

as 4dresscontest will need judges and all and u know urs with Antara was a hit...

yup we had angie....I saw ur post with preity dress there..thanks...

Regarding Antara's Party wear contetst it was huge success within 2 days we got more than 50 dresses....& for first round we selected 20 & then 13 for second round & 8 for final round by ANtara fc 6 panel team....The final 8 were judged by 35 active members from other Fan clubs...Out of 35 judges 31 were judged within the target time & we got winner there !!!

I just posted antara party update here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=333555

Anyways am sure this contest will be success here too !!!Its really fun actually ..I really enjoyed arranging this contest in last few days in II-2 section !!!

Priety rocks !!!👏
teenindia_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys its important u participate sonce we want this group tobe active
Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
teenindia_usa thumbnail
Celina Jaitley befriends Preity Zinta
10th July 2006 20.00 IST
By ApunKaChoice Bureau

Celina Jaitley struck a friendship with Preity Zinta on a recent world tour.

Not all actresses end up having cat fight when they come together. This was evident by the way Celina got along with Preity Zinta and Sushmita Sen during the world tour in which they performed at a series of entertainment shows.

Although Celina has known Sush since her modeling days, she is glad to have found a friend in Preity.

It all began when Celina was given a low-class room in a hotel compared to other top stars on the tour. Preity Zinta, the outspoken actress, took the stand on Celina's behalf and asked the organizers to treat all the actresses at par.

Celina, who is a junior actress compared to Preity, says she is thankful to Preity for having spoken on her behalf.

"Preity Zinta is like my elder sister. We bonded really well during our world tour," a report quotes Celina as saying.

On the tour, Celina, Preity and Sush had lots of fun whenever they spent time together. Often Celina and Sush conversed in Bengali, while Preity teased them for leaving her out of their "mishti talk" (sweet talk).

After coming back from the tour Celina and Preity have kept in touch. They SMS each other quite often and sometimes even have a good talk.

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Hearing in Preity's case adjourned
Agencies
Tuesday, July 11, 2006 20:42 IST

The case filed by Preity Zinta came up for hearing at the Girgaum court on Tuesday but ended with the court giving yet another date.

Preity has sued a tabloid for alleging her involvement in the Salman Khan phone tapping controversy. It was later proved that the voice in the tape was not Salman's.

The judge decided that the hearing would continue on August 4. Coming out of the courtroom, Preity said, "It was a long day. I had fever and my throat was bad. But I am glad the trial has started. Today, all of them were present, including the proprietor of the tabloid.
teenindia_usa thumbnail
I want only one marriage, says Preity

HTTabloid.com
New Delhi, July 11, 2006

Advertisement

Preity Zinta is upset. Wondering why? Well, the hot and vivacious lady is fed-up of answering queries about her marriage. Check out her take on when she plans to wed, on broken marriages and much more.

News is that you are accepting fewer films because you are tying the knot with Ness Wadia. What's the truth?
Questions of my marriage with Ness have vexed me more than anything else in the film industry till now. Everybody has only one question to ask me when I am getting married to him. Taking few films have nothing to do with my marriage plans. I never accepted dozens of films at one time. I am always very particular about accepting films and since I am here, in Bollywood, I have always taken one film at a time. So linking it with my marriage is totally concocting. I just want these rumours to die down as I am really getting upset now.

Are you hiding the truth from media just because you don't want loads of speculation happening about your marriage?
I have always been very honest about my friendships, my affair, likes and dislikes to the media and the industry as well. I am not in the habit of hiding things and making excuses. Whatever I say I just mean it and people know me for that. Why will I hide my marriage plans? The day I will plan it, everybody will hear it from me. You don't have to rely on any rumours and hearsays.

How does Ness react to these rumours?
We don't discuss such trivial things with each other. We have lot many personal things to talk about.

When marriages are breaking so often these days, how confident are you about your own marriage?
I think the only reason why marriages are failing is because both the partners are not ready to compromise and adopt and middle path on contentious issues. Besides that, there are other choices available in life and that's why the breaking away phenomena has started. As far as my marriage is concerned, I want it to last till I live. I want only one marriage in life.
vinit_fan thumbnail
'Where Is The Party Tonight' premiers on small screen 😛 😛

With barely 4 weeks to go before biggest release of the year, Karan Johar's 'Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna', hits the marquee the publicity button is on its way to be pushed...and pushed really hard!

First step in this direction is the premier of 'Where Is The Party Tonight', a highlight of the film, that has been picturised on Abhishek Bachchan and Preeti Zinta. A dance floor track, it was recently filmed and would be unleashed exclusively on Channel V soon.

With the 5 second teaser of the song already on air, one can assure that this Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy tune suits the on-screen image of Abhishek and Preeti pretty well and should see the kind of success that would be comparable to Preeti's earlier dance floor hit with Dharma Productions, 'It's The Time To Disco' [Kal Ho Na Ho].

indiaglitz.com
teenindia_usa thumbnail
Guys please post name here who are participating:

some are
Ahmed/GG(missU)

Ash
Gudia
Meetu
sweet_Kp
Lima
sus
sumesh
mansi

need more members in picking preity outfit
Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
vinit_fan thumbnail
2006 will change economics of film industry: Karan Johar 😊 😛

As a movie buff and a filmmaker, Karan Johar, who returns to the big screen after five years with "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna" (KANK), has never been more excited.

"Suddenly, there is a huge amount of excitement for our cinema. God bless the cine-goers. I am excited about this year. There are so many big films and they'll change the economics of the industry," Johar told IANS.

"After a cerebral and intense 'Rang De Basanti', there was a dramatic 'Fanaa' and then a funny 'Phir Hera Pheri' and 'Krissh'. Now we have 'Omkara', 'Munnabhai 2', 'Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna', 'Dhoom 2', 'Don' -- What an amazing buffet of entertainment!"

Johar wants to see them all, but right now he is highly impressed with Rakesh Roshan's craftsmanship in "Krrish".

"I saw 'Krrish'. It's amazing and Hrithik (Roshan) is outstanding. Every frame of it makes me delighted. At his age, Rakesh Roshan has made a far more techno-savvy film than I could have done at my age. 'Krrish' is going to be a huge hit."

Expectations about "Kabhi Alvida...", which has a huge star cast of Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Preity Zinta and Rani Mukerji, scare him.

"But by now I am used to it. Every time I come up with a film, the previous one becomes good. When K3G ('Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham') was released it wasn't good. In retrospect it became a likeable film. At the end of the day, everything seems exciting in relation to yesterday."

Johar is excited by the thought of working with the best talent in showbiz.

"For me, Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, who have done the music in KANK, are the best. Whether it is Javed Akhtar or Shah Rukh Khan, I want only the best in my cinema."

So, will Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy be doing the music score in all of Johar's forthcoming films?

"Why not? They are a beautiful fusion of East and West. While Shankar is trained in Indian classical, Ehsaan and Loy are familiar with Western styles. I think they are, by far, the most talented music composers of the country. I say this not because I have worked with them but because I hear all kinds of film music and understand the market.

"I respect all the music talents. Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy are never stubborn about the music. They are positive in their attitude and very open to ideas."

Johar smiles when he remembers the process of music creation.

"We went to Goa to create the songs of KANK. We were there for 10 days. It was more like a holiday than work. I have never seen three creative people more in-sync."

glamsham.com
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

Guys please post name here who are participating:

some are
Pari

Ash
Gudia
Meetu
sweet_Kp
Lima
sus
sumesh
mansi

need more members in picking preity outfit

i am eager to see every one choice.......coz with that there nature will be known😉...best of luck to all