*Happy Birthday S.A.R.A.A. <3<3<3*

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Twenty-three years ago from today, 16th October, to be precise, a unique little baby landed on this planet called Earth. 'What was so special about this baby?', you all must be wondering. Well, let me tell you. A new baby enters this world every second but this one was one of a kind and no such baby has ever been discovered since.

There were dozens of new born babies lying in the hospital ... some could be heard screaming, some were sleeping and some were being fed. This peculiar baby, however, was doing none of these things; she was making faces at the other babies who were obviously annoying her. "That is quite a weird baby you have there!", a nurse said to the baby's mother as they all laughed about it, not realizing what a nuisance this little girl would be.

As time went by and this little baby grew into a pretty little girl, she became more and more of a pain. She would pull pranks on everyone around her all day and make everyone's life difficult. "That's it!", her mother decided one night, "we have had enough of your pranks Miss! We can't take them anymore!". The girl stared at her mother making an innocent face and calmly asked, "what did I do now?". Her father walked into the room. "We have found a good proposal for you! You are getting married! We can't handle your mischief anymore!" he said sternly, the girl stared with her mouth open. "Is the guy tall, dark and handsome?" she finally asked with dreamy eyes. Her parents just shrugged their shoulders and walked out of the room but she faintly heard one of them mumble, "Besharam!" while leaving.

This girl was married now and living a happy life with her husband and two daughters. She had everything she wanted but she still wanted to try something new, something different but she wasn't sure what to do. One day, she was watching 'Mujhse Dosti Karoge?' when suddenly she had an idea. "I should go on the internet and make new friends from all over the world! People who I've never met before! How exciting!", she thought and immediately turned on her laptop. After some searching, she finally ended up on India-Forums and that was where her new journey started. Her journey of discovering new people, making new friends, touching other people's lives with her sweet and kind nature and spreading smiles and laughter everywhere.

Now, her 23rd birthday was coming up and she was very excited about it just like she would be on all her birthdays. "What are you planning for my birthday?", she asked her husband one day. "Well, tell me where you want to go and I'll take you", her husband said, but she wasn't satisfied. Every person she would ask would come up with an answer that wouldn't make her happy enough so she decided to come to her India-Forums friends, because obviously she knew they were the best.

"FSB (Fari Susu Bhari), HKB (Hinna Ki Bachi), Bonda (Areena), Amna and Hira, what are you guys planning for my birthday?" she asked them expectantly, "it better be something big! And I better like it!". "Nothing much", they all replied, "We will just wish you and that's it, because we don't know what else to do for you", they all told her. "Tum log bohat annoying ho!", she was disappointed but she still didn't mind, she knew how much they all loved her and it's the thought that counts, right?

What she wasn't aware of was that her friends were all planning a surprise for her together. They all loved her so much that they fought over who would do what. They all wanted to do something to make her birthday special for her. So when the day finally came, October 26th, they all gathered together and waited for her to come and see the surprise, and as she entered, they all began singing...

Baar Baar Din Yeh Aaye, Baar Baar Dil Yeh Gaaye

Tum Jiyo Hazaaron Saal, Yeh Meri Hai Arzoo

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday Dear SARAA (~Saraa~)

Happy Birthday To You!

Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail

.Tanya.

Wishing You The Treasure

Of Happy Yesterdays

And

Gift Of Bright Tomorrows

Happy Birthday!

Sending You Smiles For

Every Moment Of Your Special Day...

Have A Wonderful Time & A Very

Happy Birthday!

May Your Birthday Bring

You As Much Happiness

As You Give To Everyone

Who Knows You

Happy Birthday!

fizii_gurl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARUUU(SEE 7 U😉)
Many many happy returns of the day
MAY UR ALLL DREAMS COME TRUE
🥳HAVE A BLAST🥳

LUV FIZII

Maria.Creationz

Hi Saraa today is a very special day for you... I wish you a very happy birthday. May God bless you and fulfill all your wishes sweets enjoy and party hard. You're a very sweet and very good friend. Thank you so much for always encouraging and being here for me I'm glad that I've met you...I hope you like my chota sa Sobtilicious gift...Take care, love, Maria❤️

jyoti06

Saraaa Many many happy returns of the day 🤗🤗🤗..May all your wishes come true on this day and May God bless you with lots of love , happiness and success in life ⭐️..Enjoy this day to the fullest 🥳 and may you continue to reach greater heights of success in your career😳

You are one of the most hardworking and helpful coolbies around at present and I truely admire the dedication ,hard-work and also the supporting hand u put in for the entire Dev team .. really appreciate your hardwork , honesty and dedication 👏...On your birthday I wish you all the best for your bright future 🤗

...Areeba...

Hey Sara !!

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. Happy Birthday to you!

May Allah Bless you with Success , Happiness , Good Health & Wealth !! 😉
Keep Smiling & Make everyone smile 😊

& yes Don't forget to cut the cake in ASR's Style 😉

Once Again Happy Happy Happy wala B'day !

MrsGauravKhanna

Happy Birthday Saraa!
Have a wonderful Blast and Fun!
Wish you many more years 100+ years <3
Have known you for some time & wanna get to know more.
Your really sweet and awesome friend.
Hope you love what I made you [next post]

Love ya girl.. keep rocking!
-Prii aka MrsGauravKhanna😆

.Mandy.

Happy Birthday Saruuu! You are one of the sweetest, most helpful members I've met. Wishing you many happy returns for the day!! 🤗 A gift for you, little something for all you do [next post] 😛

aroramaina

Here's wishing you the most happy day
Perfect and magical in every way
For you our love and biggest kiss
This day we surely would not miss
With one wave of your magic wand
Happy Birthday...and all days beyond...

Friendship is an important asset of life and that is why I respect and love you for what you are. It's your birthday and my heart is full for your regards. Wish you a health and sweet birthday.

Love u.Take Care

pinky0902

Hi saru 🤗
whassuppp?!
here's wishing u a very happy birthday!
hope you have a fantastic one 😃

thankoo for being an amazing friend.. you surely rock!
hugz and loads of hugz,
pinky ❤️

CrazyFans1

.Saraa.

A very HaPpY bIrThDaY to YoU mY fRiEnD

MaY yOu GeT aLl ThAt U dReAmT and WiSh FoR

MaNy MaNy HaPpY rEtUrNs Of ThE dAy!

StAy BlEsSeD!

Within you, I've found the perfect friend
Someone who I know will be there till the end
And they're not just thoughts I hope will fulfill
But thoughts that will stand forever still

Still as the wind on a hot summer's day
Still as your friendship I'll never betray
Still as the characters in a photograph
Still as your breathless, silent laugh

A mind that I can comprehend
A person I see is so much like me
A mutual relationship so carefree

Carefree as a child who questions the world
Carefree as a scream that goes unheard
Carefree as an adult blessed with a dream
Carefree as water flowing downstream

With whom I can be real, and never pretend
You've always been someone unique from the rest
You hold a piece of me no other can possess

Within you is reason to live every moment in time
Within you the life I want is always mine
Within you, I have the perfect friend
With you, I see myself till the very end

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Zyada Chavlen Naa Maar, Eminem Kii Aulaad! 😈

SAAALIII
ITNEY GIFTS MILEY!
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 11 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
MINE. 😈
yaar, bht hogaya, tujhe Janam din ki khoob saari shubh kaamnaayen...
theek hai naa? ya aur hindi jhaaroon? Khair, yeh aashaa karte hain ki jindagi aapko dheron khushiyaan de.
Yeh lijiye:
BTW, yeh meri aur woh lonely sa saya hai naa? haan haan woh lonelyshadow naami bala... haan, yeh hum dono khoobsurat logo ki taraf se che! ☺️ 😃

yaawwwrrr, aapko mera scedule toh pata hii hai... issliye shutup hojayen!
*insert whatsapp wala blush emot* 😃
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 11 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAAA!!!
May you have many many many more 😃 I wish yo a life full of good health and happiness! May your wishes always come true! <3
The sig is made by Ravjot...I hope you like it because I LOVED it!😃
Keep spreading laughter wherever you go and stay the way you are because that's what makes you Saraa...one of a kind😃 Really enjoy talking to you! <3

If I could ask Allah for a sister, I would ask for one just like you! Someone who would always have my back, never judge me, always make me laugh and someone I could share all my feelings/thoughts with! <3 There is so much I wanted to say to you but I really don't know how to express it, I'm sure you'll understand what I mean so I'll just leave it here! I love you sooo much and HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again!🤗

Allah aapko hamesha khushiyan de aur bohat kaamyab kare! Ameen!
Edited by _QueenofHearts_ - 11 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This isnt fair 😳 YES! This isn't! I wanted to be first🤣
Anyways! Look whose growing one year older!
BANANA!!!!!!
Happy Birthday 🤗🤗

We met, we talked.
We talked, we enjoyed.
We laughed, we got sad.
We teased, we blamed.
We got our frustrations out.

Sometimes, some relationships just click! And you start cherishing them! Sometimes you meet someone, quite like you! Sometimes, you come across someone whose lovelier than you! Banana, thats you🤗

We met, not very long ago! But look how far we came! Hardly a day we don't chat! I am so happy to have me you! The "awards" make my day🤣🤣🤣 Don't blame me🤣🤣 I HAD to say this🤣 I fail to understand our potential to make a joke outa everything that gets done🤣🤣 We don't spare things🤣🤣🤣 Mann HAHAHA🤣🤣 From FG to WA, tell me ONE thing on which we haven't commented at 🤣🤣🤣 Secrets, top secrets, frustrations, irritations, mood swings, mind talks.. EVERYTHING! We have shared just everything under the Sun! YES, even the most personal things *recalls the ____ talk* 🤣 Man! Someone get shifsie read this! 🤣🤣🤣
You really make the most tiring days of mine jovial! Cheer me up in the worst of my moods? Things have gone wrong, mistakes have been made! But OYE 🤗🤗 Its all there! Life, isn't😉 It's time to follow Stuti Guruji's advice! Warna the tension you take! The way things affect you (us), you gonna get white hair! at wait. 23?😲😲

*Imagines Inaya's Open House at school*
Enter Saraa, Age: 30. Number of white hair? Wait. Lets count black. That would be easier🤣 Okay. Me shuts up my mouth🤣🤣🤣

I am getting nostalgic😲 OYE! Its your turn to get nostalgic! Tera birthday hain, hmph! mera nai😳
🤣🤣🤣

Chal. Monologue band karinng!! Happy Happy Happy Birthday meri banana🤗
Have a lovely day!🤣🤣🤣 And a better night🤣🤣🤣 *oops. WA pe bolna tha yeh🤣🤣🤣* I SO wanna add something! But u will kill me 🤣

Okay okay! Chup Me Chup!

Here are your gifts!
From Shifsie AND me!

Edited by -Stutz- - 11 years ago
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My Omnipresent Icecube, You and I somehow just manage to fit perfectly in each others worlds as twinos, Life is not half the fun it is without you 😆

May Almighty shower his choicest blessings upon you and always keep you in good health, happiness throughout your life. May all your dreams come true & have a wonderful day. Love you! 🤗🤗

Haaappyy Birthhdayyy CT

PS : Thread ki tareef kar dena, fairy neend me bhi thread ke bare me hi soch rahi thi aur use kuch enough hi nahi lag raha tha 🤣🤣

PPS : Please say 'gajab' to the poetry that she wrote you ☺️

PPPS : My return gift??? 😃

Oh and my hopu forgot to add this one (baki ke usne cheen liye berehmi se aur ek huggy bhi nahi diya 🤢)

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
And I'm sure this is the 1st post on the 2nd page now

Saraaa! Wish you a very very very Happy Birthday! 🤗
Tumhare baarey mein jitna bolun kam hai...in such a short span of time, you've made a very special and clsoe place, not just in my heart, but in my entire life! <3
The most active, dedicated, responsible, reliable, and trustworthy friend-- in fact, way more than a friends now-- you're more like a sister!
Hamesha khush raho
Hanso muskurao
PHOOLO [literally, ok? 3rd one yaad hai na?] 🤣
...and phalo 🤣

Love youuu 🤗🤗🤗

Hope sab gifts pasand aye 😆
Aur woh dhishum dhishum wala..well, represents you perfectly 🤣
Baaki, tried to make something on ALL your favorites! 😳

PS: HAAN mujhe is thread ki fikar mein neend bhi nahi ayi 🤣
PPS: NO need to listen to Aanchal and compliment ya say thanks. I do NOT need you to say ke poem gazab ki hai 😎 Hmph.
PPPS: Hinna and I worked together on the poem! 😆

serendipity. thumbnail
YAAAWWWRRR
apne 2nd res main maine kya karna hai!? 🤔
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Stuti's Banana🤗