Ariya ss : Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna updated@pg6 26/10

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi everyone ...

I have never written anything but this idea just popped in my head and i thought of penning it down ... 😊
Please so tell me whether you like it  πŸ‘πŸΌ or not πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ??????

Chapter 1

Everytime he said her "Door raho mujhse ..." was like stabbing a knife in her heart . She tried so many times to stay away from Arjun but there was something which kept her pulling towards him .She never knew what ???? Whether it was his good looks or his smartness or his reckless attitude ... but there was something. When he saved her life and said "Bharosa rakho mujhpe ..." she trusted him blindly and she knew dat arjun wouldn't let any thing happen to her. When she shooted for the first time it was just to save him ... she could still think the blood on her cheek ...that incident haunted her but when he came and comforted her in the washroom she felt at peace.He convinced her that she didn't take away a life but saved one instead . From that moment she realized thar Arjun was just not like a crush ... he was much more ...

But everything changed one day when they were sitting in the conference room Riya got a call. She excused herself. When she came back after a while she looked disturbed n she had tears in her eyes which didn't go unnoticed by Arjun n the team. Chottu and Shree realized that there was something wrong and started joking around to make riya laugh but riya just managed to put up a fake smile . Arjun knew that something is disturbing or maybe even hurting her he wanted to ask her what is the matter but then his mind said "You told her not to interfere in your life but what are you doing now ????? " Then they all left for their homes.

one week later...
They had solved a case and were about to leave as it was pretty late everyone were just gathering their things when Riya walked upto Rathod and handed him a letter. Rathod asked Riya "What is this ?"
Riya replied "This is my resignation. I'm going back to the research desk."
Arjun felt as the floor beneath his feet shifted .

Rathod :BUt why riya ?  You are doing perfectly fine and you even started shooting ... so what happened ?
Riya : Sir I'm getting engaged tomorrow ... due to that I want to resume my job back in research desk ... and even i know that field job is not for me ... I'm best suited for research job and I'm a liability to you all
After hearing these things Arjun just couldn't breathe . He felt as if his heart stopped beating.

Phewww ... finally done

plzzz tell me how it is ?????????? 😳
whether I should continue 😊 it or not 😭 ?

Edited by Gurmeet4Drashti - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sounds very interesting, and the title is so romantic, one of my SRK's movies😳
Please continue dearπŸ‘πŸΌ
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey...nyc start..add me to ur pm list :)
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its intersting continue
send me pm
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
intresting start continue soon...PM me...
kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
different move pls update soon
poojdc87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow great start! Update soon please!!
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting! so riya has decided to go back to her old place... this is bad... hope the team or at least someone tries to convince her to stay... please update soon! can't wait to know what is going to happen!
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG great update... Please continue soon

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wooow...kya baat hai, agar start itna awesome hai to aage kya hoga, 

hey update soon ... i eagerly want to know what will happen next

and yes add me to up pm list