791198 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Who else couldn't stop laughing once she started complaining about trains under Lallu's regime?🤣

I hope she sticks around for comic relief.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

I found her irritating

You did not find her dig at Lallu funny? This was the only time I did not find her irritating.😆😆
659945 thumbnail
Using harpic as Shampoo..🤣 damn she did look like laloo. She seems sooo down to earth,has a bit of an issue understanding these celebrities cos she is not used to being around these kind of ppl. She is adjusting well though..👍🏼
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didn't get it but I laughed at everybody's reaction
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont know...i find her a little bit annoying. she seems to bit a bit arrogant too.
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She used harpic as a shampoo😆
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I find her funny too 😆 For some reason, I am happy she is there 😊
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't find her funny and think that she thinks too highly of herself.

I understand that she is helping women, but no need to shout it from the rooftops. She doesn't need to tell stories about how her gang threatened people into listening to them.
If she wants to bring forward issues that need to be addressed I understand that, but I find it irritating how she goes on and on about how much she did to help people.
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I found that scene funny not because of Sampat but because of everyone's reaction to it including Salman's🤣
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
seriously , i find her annoying when she brags about her contribution to her village ladies.. i suppose what she did/doing is good of her but should she always tell that to everybody ???. ...

by far i did not laugh at her any single sentence but yesterday laughed at one when she said- i had gone to France i applied harpick instead Shampoo,