Ariya OS: Jazbaa

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey People, this is my first Ariya OS. Just had a scene running through mind after watching last sunday's episode. Its a little emotional, and I don't know if I did justice to it or not...

So please give me your opinions and tell me how is it...?

Jazbaa

Riya looked at the guy who got up stumbling on his injured leg while she fought other goon. He got up slowly and was walking towards Arjun who was fighting three goons at a time. Riya kicked the the guy hard on his stomach she was fighting with and turned her attention towards the one who was slowly approaching Arjun from his back. He took out his gun and held it straight towards Arjun who was oblivious to the situation. Riya's eyes widened in fear as she saw that the aim of the guy's gun was her Arjun. She quickly pulled her gun towards the guy, but realized that the revolver was empty and she couldn't shoot him. She got scared and now even more as the guy was gonaa fire on Arjun. She ran towards Arjun shouting, "ARJUN SIR". Arjun who had just finished fighting the three goons heard her scream and turned around. He didn't get the time to react as the guy fired at him. Just then Riya flung herself towards Arjun and pushed him away from the bullet's way.

Riya stiffened as the bullet hit her near her left shoulder, above her heart. "RIYA", Arjun shouted. He instinctively shot the guy who had fired and ran towards Riya. She was falling down, but Arjun caught her in his arms immediately.

"Riya...?", Arjun whispered scared as hell. He saw blood flowing out of the wound and he paled. He felt as if his life was being snatched away from him again. First Roshni, and now Riya. NO he thought firmly in his head. Not Riya now, not when he had just started to realize her importance in his life. Not when he had started to realize that she had become his life.

After punishing Sikander and avenging Roshni's death, he had started to realize his feelings for Riya. He saw that Riya was the reason he had started to believe in life again. It was her who taught him that life didn't stop, and to accept the truth is the way of living life. It was she who was slowly filling the void in his life that Roshni's death created. He realized that he had started to love her. Though he hadn't accepted it yet, because he still felt that it will betray Roshni's memories. But he knew that Riya was really very important in his life. He always felt happy watching her smile, and her tears make his heart shatter.

"Sir..", Riya whispered weakly in his arms. Despite of being injured, she felt at peace in his arms. Her voice gave him the confidence that she was still with him. And he felt his life in his arms. He was not going to let her go away from him. He picked her up and walked towards the SUV. He called out to Chotu, who immediately ran towards the car. The ETF team has just finished capturing the criminals and now realized that Riya was injured.

"Chotu gadi nikalo (Chotu start the car)", Arjun ordered and sat in the back with Riya in his arms. Chotu quickly started the car and the sped towards the hospital, while Shree and Rathore followed in another car. Arjun grabbed the scarf which was lying there on the seat and tied it on Riya's chest tightly to stop the gun's poison from reaching to her heart. She winced in pain and Arjun looked at her.

"Riya, bas apni aankhen khuli rakho (RIya just keep your eyes open)", Arjun ordered her while she lay there in his arms. She smiled weakly and nodded. "Chotu jaldi chalao (Chotu speed up)", Arjun said the worry and concern evident in his firm voice. Riya felt really happy hearing the concern he had for her.

"Sir... Ma.. main kuch kehna...chahti hu (Sir...I.. I want to... say something)", Riya said weakly the pain was clear in her voice. Arjun looked at her and his heart shattered feeling her pain. "Abhi kuch mat kaho Riya, apni energy jaya mat karo. (Don't say anything now Riya, don't waste your energy)", Arjun ordered her. She smiled at him and he was surprised seeing her smile in so mch pain. "Sir,... agar aaj mujhe kuch ho.. ho gaya.. (Sir,... if today anything...anything happens to me..)", she tried to say but Arjun cut her off angrily. "Kuch nahi hoga tumhe (Nothing will happen to you)". "Please sir, agar aaj mujhe kuch ho gaya... to mai ye kahe bina nahi jana chahti (Please sir, if anything hapeens to me today, then I don't wanna leave without saying this)", Riya said weakly. "Shut up Riya, maine kaha na kuch nahi hoga tumhe. (Shut up Riya, I said nothing will happen to you)", Arjun said angrily to her. He was angry at her for thinking such a thing. "Chotu speed up", he ordered chotu again.

"Arjun sir, aapko yaad hai.. (Arjun sir, do you remember..)", Riya continued to speak ignoring his anger. He looked ta her helplessly. He knew she won't listen until she speaks her mind out. So he just looked ta her smiling face and paid attention to what she was saying. "Aapko yaad hai, ek din aapne mujhse kaha tha ...ki pyaar ek Jazbe ka naam hai, jis din hoga,... mai khud samajh jaungi? (Do you remember, one day you told me... that love is the name of a strong passionate emotion... and I will understand it the day it will happen?)", Riya asked smiling. Still the pain was evident in her voice. Arjun just nodded looking into her eyes."Mai samajh gayi hu sir (I have understood sir)", she said firmly. Arjun was surprised. He just looked at her as she continued. "Aur... aur main... main bohot khush... khushnaseeb hu (And... and I... I am very luck... lucky..)" she said with difficulty now as her breathing was becoming ragged now. "Riya please, kuch mat kaho (Riya please, don't say anything)", Arjun said. He almost begged her to keep her mouth shut now in order to maintain her energy. But she shook her head and continued, "Main bohot khushnaseeb hu sir... ki maine... maine wo Jazbaa apni zindagi me, meh... mehsoos kiya (I am very lucky sir... that I have felt...felt that strong emotion in my life)", she said smiling at Arjun. Arjun just kept looking at her now. He was just lost in her beautiful brown eyes, that held the sparkle in-spite of the pain. He knew what she was trying to say. But she didn't need to, he had already felt the love she had for him. He kept a hand on her cheek and caressed it, in order to keep her awake. But he didn't know that his touch was making her feel at peace. She just wanted to close her eyes and lie there in his arms forever, but she tried hard to keep them open.

"I have fallen in love Arjun sir", she said as she felt her eyelids becoming heavy. Arjun tightened his grip on her. "I... I have fal...fallen in...love", she said and closed her eyes as unconsciousness gripped her.

SO how was it...? Good?😊 Bad?😡 Flowers or tomatoes all are welcome...😆

Edited by luvzindagi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvzindagi thumbnail

Thank you 😊
luvzindagi thumbnail

Thank u so much 😊
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭 this is so heart touching dear...😭

the title of your os is mind blowing... hey but why so sad end of this chapter...do continue it everyone will defiantly like it

good one...
luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

😭 this is so heart touching dear...😭

the title of your os is mind blowing... hey but why so sad end of this chapter...do continue it everyone will defiantly like it

good one...

Thanks, I am glad you liked it...
Actually I tried to write something on Ariya for the first time, and I wasn't sure about how it will turn out... I know the end was a little sad...
But after that we all know what will happen right... I mean our hero Arjun surely won't let her die right
😉
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hey superb... continue soon... Pz PM whn u update
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Fantastic, wonderful, fabulous,...Flowers, flowers, and more flowers of course.
Anu101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you thank you thank you so much for the pm
I looove Arjun and Riya❤️
I loved the OS⭐️ It was beautiful. What I would do to see something like this in one of the episodes
It was perfect darling..finally Arjun has started having feelings for Riya😳😳 Oh and how can they have a conversation without Arjun saying "shut up Riya"😆 And even at a time like that Riya still remembered how Arjun told her that she will fell it when she falls in love😳 So cute!!!!!
Loced it loved it loved it!!!!!!👏
Sabina_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its really really good and emotional,..
U r gonna continue this?? Plz do..
Pm me if u continue...
luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu101

Thank you thank you thank you so much for the pm

I looove Arjun and Riya❤️
I loved the OS⭐️ It was beautiful. What I would do to see something like this in one of the episodes
It was perfect darling..finally Arjun has started having feelings for Riya😳😳 Oh and how can they have a conversation without Arjun saying "shut up Riya"😆 And even at a time like that Riya still remembered how Arjun told her that she will fell it when she falls in love😳 So cute!!!!!
Loced it loved it loved it!!!!!!👏

Thank you so much Anu,
I am really glad you liked it... Actually I was not sure about this OS as I was writing something on Ariya for the first time...