New Article : Ekta Kaul to be replaced ???

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Ekta Kaul to be replaced or a new entry in the pipeline?
Ekta Kaul

It's a known fact that nothing works best than being in controversies in the glamour industry and something similar is happening to Zee TV's love saga Rab Se Sohna Isshq.

From the lead actor Kannan Malhotra's ugly break-up with long term girlfriend Chahat Khanna to his recent link up with co-star Ekta Kaul, the daily has been hogging the limelight but for all the wrong reasons.

Now, it seems there is no end to what the rumor mills are spinning. It goes off to an extent to say that the production house (Jay mehta Productions) is planning to replace the female lead Ekta Kaul who plays the role of Sahiba.

Sources inform that rumors are rife in the TV industry that the production house is contemplating of replacing Ekta Kaul as the show has not managed to garner good numbers. The makers of the show are looking to cast a popular face who can bring her popularity to Rab Se Sohna Isshq. We also hear that Suhasi Dhami of Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli and Rishma Roshlani of Chand Chupa Badal Mein have also been approached for the same.

Another source close to the show informs, "Since Rab Se Sohna Isshq has not been able to grab eyeballs so the upcoming track might witness some changes. A new parallel female lead might be introduced opposite Daljeet ( Kannan Malhotra) on the show and the makers of the show are planning to rope in a popular face."

When contacted, Suhasi Dhami said, "Yes, they did call me for the show but I don't know anything beyond that."

We also contacted, Rishma, "Yes, I was called for the show but I have no idea about the replacement and I think they are planning to introduce a new girl opposite Daljeet's character."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Ekta-Kaul-to-be-replaced-or-a-new-entry-in-the-pipeline/articleshow/16772036.cms

Edited by jakther - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abouttime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow,this is like the best news ever😊
leave this show Ekta,so that I can stop watching this serial.u were the sole reason for my watching.

and 1 thing i want to say to makers of rssi,its not ekta's fault that show is having such trp..its ur crappy charactersisation which is doing all the damage.As long as u dont improve the storyline ,even roping in aishwariya rai or Priyanka chopra wont help.MIND IT.

Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What is this yaar ,she is so cute and looking very nice ,but some lack of acting but its ok ...i am so sad about this ...i hope the production house change their decision... 

Thanks for sharing...

I am wondering, if that true...

Visha_Dhami, did you heard this news??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
i don want replacement but parallel lead is always welcome
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amanda_18

Thanks for sharing...

I am wondering, if that true...

Visha_Dhami, did you heard this news??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†evn i ws thinking 2 say d samethingπŸ˜†

t4s
boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

i don want replacement but parallel lead is always welcome

I agree, I like Ekta in her role. I always hate it when shows replace the lead characters. I can never connect to the new actors so it makes me stop stop watching.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ But I would love to see a parallel lead to Daljeet. That would definitely make the show more interesting. Plus it could make Sahiba jealous and make her realize she loves Daljeet. πŸ‘πŸΌ
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WHAT πŸ˜• I mean people have already accepted her as Shahiba and its true she is weak in acting but since she is a newcomer she will learn with time πŸ˜Š
and most importantly, its NOT her acting but the poor characterization is ruining the show... CVs should work up... lead change wont work πŸ˜›
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love Suhasi Dhami and would definitely watch the show for her. I am sorry but Ekta Kaul is not a very good actress when it comes to facial expressions.  
Just my POV.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Hate It Then The Cvs Replace The Main Lead With Someone Else. All The Best For Ekta. In Her Later Projects.