Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Jess.

Ekta actually looks like a Punjabi girl, Suhasi Dhami does not...I dont know why they are thinking of replacing Ekta! Replace one of the guys! 😆

Suhasi has actually played a Punjabi girl in one of her shows before 😳
But yeah, even i don't want the replacement to happen as we are now used to Ekta Kaul 😊
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Suhasi has actually played a Punjabi girl in one of her shows before 😳
But yeah, even i don't want the replacement to happen as we are now used to Ekta Kaul 😊

Really? Suhasi is gorgeous but i don't get that Punjabi feel from her & doesnt look too Punjabi in my opinion.
Ekta's acting is getting better, she has improved a lot from the beginning of the show!
VishaD. thumbnail
^^ Yeah, try watching back from the start and she has certainly improved. Wonder why do they feel that changing her would get better ratings 😕
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
TRPs has to do with the script, not the actor. The biggest of stars today were once newcomers. If anyone, JM needs to replace his scriptwriter.
Edited by -BlackBeauty- - 12 years ago
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Y not daljeet?or ranvir?
Show story se chalta hai..actors se nahi..
VishaD. thumbnail
Somehow i think this article is not true. Remember another article saying that Ashish is to enter the show as a replacement and that was just a rumors. Guess its the same for this one.
734167 thumbnail
i really hope its just a rumor or a new entry:) i can't really bear a replacement
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cvs are thinking ever posible way except working on script ,they want to convert it into family show now change the lead.They cant understand how to show cute scenes,only crying,geting obsesed,then showing lengthy sad songs,doesnt make a show hit,any actres who has seen the show wont take it up ,hope so
taahir004 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing how easily PH can blame the leads for not catching in the numbers
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Classic production houses and CVs team. When their story falis miserably, they start blaming the actors and talk about replacement.

The fact is that Jay Mehta went terribly wrong with the storyline of RSSI and the show will NEVER recover from that.