Sampat Pal AT #1 - A revoulutionary - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In yesterday's show salman also said she is being liked by many Indians. O its so good.
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This lady is totally opposite so called socialites and page 3 personalities, she didn't feel awkward to tell her shampoo incidence in front of whole nation. Such a Simple and pure soul she is.

Further i realized she is totally committed to her social issues. How enthusiastically she narrates the deeds of her gulabi gang.

Alas, other house mates are far from social issues, keeping Aseem a part.

I really wish in this season either Aseem or Sampat get the crown!!!
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
So more extracts about Sampat

Sampatpal Devi: Founder /Leader

Born in 1958 in the Banda district of Uttar Pradesh, Sampat Pal Devi was the daughter of a poor shepherd. In early childhood she tended the goats and cattle but yearned to go to school. She taught herself to read and write, learning from her brothers who went to school. Seeing her enthusiasm for education, one of her uncles took the initiative to enroll her in school. After having studied up to the fourth standard, she was taken out of school and married off to an ice-cream vendor at the tender age of twelve. At 15 she became a mother and went on to raise five children in the next few years. She worked as a government health worker but resigned her job later to become a social crusader.

In 2006 she started a society called the Gulabi Gang with a group of women from her village to fight various forms of social injustice. This developed into an organized women's movement with tens of thousands of members spread over several districts in Uttar Pradesh. The women members wear pink saris and arm themselves with bamboo sticks, which they use whenever they come up against violent resistance.

Courtesy:- www.gulabigang.in

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibhusharma78

I really wish in this season either Aseem or Sampat get the crown!!!

Well that would be difficult. Because she won't be able to manage there for long... other housemates especially The TV actors are definitely going to nominate her...

I just want people accept her the way she is... & support her.
Her work become visible to the society & she gets respect.

Though I agree... Sometimes she exaggerates ... but I think that's a part of her personality.

Just wanna say... All the best to her.
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
I have a feeling next week her name in nominations will definately come.

it will be between  Mango and her.

Need to gather some support for her!!!
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I found her entertaining most of da time in eviction episodes..😳
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Frnds,

Who  ever are liking hfer in bigg boss house, and like her as person, plz come ahead and join her AT.

Lady, not only raised her voice. But managing BB kitchen too.

Other ppl like sapna and group have come from urban society. but this lady who belongs to rural background did  what many others can't dare to do in real world.

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You are rocking Sampat ji...Go madam Go!👍🏼

Suspended

[Post Removed]