Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vibhusharma78

Thanks, Chandermukhi and Diasingh 2 for your participation.

That's totally fine...

Heys since you have opened this AT for her.

Please... Create and update Member list in the very first of yout post.
Write names of those who have liked and commented.
😊😊

You can also include some parts of her biography in the post.
😊

DianaPrince thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i will support her cause she fights woman rights,indirectly my rights.
She is more common than mango man.
Way to go :)))
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
M happy to announce that our own Sampat Pal is on facebook too.

You all can follow her on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sampat-Pal-Devi/165576180151579
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Add me please!!!

She needs to be supported!!!
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks cruiser51

M happy to c u here!!!
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have immense respect for her activities and efforts. But frankly speaking she is a misfit on this show. I wouldn't support her stay in this show for long. But all my wishes are with her for carrying on the agitation outside the BB house.

*king*
diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *king*

I have immense respect for her activities and efforts. But frankly speaking she is a misfit on this show. I wouldn't support her stay in this show for long. But all my wishes are with her for carrying on the agitation outside the BB house.

Obviously... I am also thinking that she is misfit on this show. Infact most of us are thinking in this way.

But one another thing is also true

that most of us (at least in my case ) never knew her until she became a part of Bigg Boss..

Thanxx to Bigg Boss ... Now her work will be visible to the people who were unaware of her & more people will get to know more about her outstanding contribution for the betterment of the country.

Bigg Boss is a big platform & therefore,she would be able raise her voice to urban audience through Bigg Boss...
& I am sure poeple will come forward in her support.

Winning Bigg Boss is not a life & death question for her.
It is just a game show for her. Infact she is aware of the fact that she won't be able to manage inside the Bigg Boss house for long.

She has some other plans. She wants to educate orphan children in rural areas by using her own money. This shows what a big & golden heart she does have.

Edited by diasingh2 - 11 years ago
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Obviously... Infact I also think that she is misfit in this show.

But one another thing is also true

that most of us (at least in my case ) never knew her until she became a part of Bigg Boss..

Thanxx to Bigg Boss ... Now her work will be visible to the people who were unaware of her & more people will get to know more about her outstanding contribution for the betterment of the country.

Bigg Boss is a big platform & therefore,she would be able raise her voice to urban audience through Bigg Boss...
& I am sure poeple will come forward in her support.

Winning Bigg Boss is not a life & death question for her.
It is just a game show for her. Infact she is aware of the fact that she won't be able to manage inside the Bigg Boss house for long.

She has some other plans. She wants to educate orphan children in rural areas by using her own money. This shows what a big & golden heart she does have.

DittoπŸ‘πŸΌ

*king*
diasingh2 thumbnail
I am glad that many members here on IF are supporting her.

I am living in Gujarat. But I am basically from U.P.
& my grandparents had rural background similar to her.

When my mother watched her on TV. She told me about her that she have heard about her a lot 7 read about her in newspaper.

LOL... then I realized that my General Knowledge is so weak. I serached about her on internet & I was surprised, astonished & so proud of her.

I hve always heard about the domestic violence in rural areas in U.P. from my parents & grandparents. Women used to be treated like animals once upon a time.

I am glad that this Samaptji brought a big change ... & helped in women empowerment which was much needed.

Dreming of meeting TV & Film stars is another thing but I would love to meet this lady once in real life. She is so inspiring.
DianaPrince thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
can someone tell me the real reason for the fight between Vrijesh and sampatji