molten_lava thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A light random OS. I wanted to write something light before writing my FF. 
Since I don't send PMs to anyone, no one is compelled to comment or like this OS. But if you still read it and liked it, do drop in a word about how it was.😊

And it is dedicated to Shreya!🤗 Hope you feel better now.

"Khushi? What are you doing?" Arnav raised his eyebrows amusedly at his wife, who never ceased to surprise him. Even after a year of their marriage, he realised that every new day, he discovered another new aspect about her. And right now, he looked around their bedroom that was entirely clouded with darkness, except for the light emanating from the television.

"Sshh!" Khushi shooed him away, annoyed with his interruption, as she sat on the edge of her bed and intensely watched the television, biting off her nails in the process.

"What the!" he uttered reflexively. Was she really trying to push him out of his own room? Nevertheless, he stealthily crept inside the room, lest he disturb her and keeping aside his laptop on the table, he climbed on the bed and crawled behind her. As he leaned forward, he could smell the fruity fragrance of her shampoo and wanting to relish it a little more, he buried his nose in her hair, slowly gliding his hands over her waist to pull her backwards to his chest, feeling a little romantic tonight.

"AAARGHHH!" Khushi suddenly screamed loudly, jumping off the bed, pushing him flat back on the bed, as she brushed her clothes violently, scaring Arnav too with her reaction.

"Why are you screaming?" he asked, staring at her in the faint light of the television as if she had lost her nuts.

"Hey Devi Maiyya! It was you! I thought' I thought' Why are you scaring me?" Khushi screamed once again, running to switch on the lights of the room.

"What did I do?" Arnav asked innocently, wondering what had he really done.

"I was watching a horror movie and you' you! Urgh!" Khushi stomped her feet and sat back on the bed. "You knew I would be scared and yet you moved your hands creepily over me." She accused him, frowning visibly upset.

"I did what I normally do." He replied, raising his hands in the air. "Who asked you to switch off the lights and watch the movie if you are so scared of it?" he shot back amusedly, chuckling at her state.

"I'm not scared of it." Khushi denied vehemently. "You spoiled everything. Grr.. Now arguing with you, I missed five minutes of it." She replied grumpily.

"Khushi, I'm telling you. Stop watching it. You'll be scared when you are asleep. And anyhow it's a stupid movie." Arnav said.

"No, I won't. And it's my wish. I'll watch whatever I want to."

"Whatever! I'm sleepy. Goodnight." He said and slept on his side of the bed, grumbling to himself for mood being entirely spoiled, while Khushi switched off the lights and once again continued to watch the movie ignoring him.

Arnav didn't know how long he had slept, when suddenly, he felt someone shaking his shoulder urgently. "Arnavji!" he heard her voice and immediately opened his eyes to find Khushi huddled beside him.

"What happened? Didn't you sleep?" he asked, as his eyes fell on the electronic fluorescent clock on the wall that showed it was past midnight already.

"No. Actually, I' ermm'" Khushi stammered, wondering how to phrase the words together. "I want to go to the washroom."

"So?" Arnav asked in his sleepy voice, confirmed that his wife had really lost it.

"Can you come along with me, Arnavji?"

"What?"

"I mean, can you stand outside the door for me? Please?"

"But Khushi, the washroom is just two feet away, over there." Arnav said, pointing at the bathroom door right next to his bed.

"I'm scared." Khushi finally admitted looking at the shadows that the moonlight cast on their bedroom walls giving it an eerie appearance. Oh yes, she was definitely scared. Suddenly, her room had looked like the haunted house in that horror movie and every object in the room had appeared scarier to her.

"Seriously?" he asked, sitting up straight.

"I can hear some noise from the washroom."

"See, this was why I asked you not to watch that stupid movie. Urgh! Fine. Let's go." He murmured sleepily, as he stood up and led her to the washroom that was just five steps away.

"Wait over here. Don't go. No ramanchi this time." Khushi pleaded him as she went inside to pee, while he stood at the door, his eyes drooping shut. "Arnavji?" he heard her voice from the inside.

"I'm still here." He replied, assuring her.

Within two minutes, she returned back outside and sticking very close to him, she walked back and climbed on the bed, while he took his side.

"Arnavji?"

"Hmm?" he asked, already half asleep.

"Can you hold me?" she asked, as she slowly inched towards his body, snuggling very close to him.

"Mmm.." he replied and wound his one arm over her abdomen, turning towards her side.

"A little more tightly?" she asked, burying her face in his chest, as she pulled the duvet entirely on her body and head, covering herself from head to toe and began to chant Devi Maiyya's name.

A huge smile spread on his face, seeing her cuddle him like this. "You know, you are crazy. A really crazy woman. But if this is going to be your reaction everytime you watch a horror movie, then you better watch it every night." He smirked at her, still closing his eyes, earning a slight punch from her, as he wrapped his one leg over her and cozied themselves to sleep. "No wonder Buaji calls you SankaDevi. She's right."

"Lard Governor!" Khushi retorted grumpily.

"Admit it, at the end of the day, SankaDevi always comes to Lard Governor for help."

"Whatever!" she pinched his nose tightly, smiling at his words and finally fell asleep in his arms.

Edited by molten_lava - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-daffodils- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
rwoww...lovely os...
u depicted very well...what we can expect from our typical khushi...
really lovely...
Edited by -vaidehi- - 11 years ago
cutiewink thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: molten_lava

"No. Actually, I' ermm'" Khushi stammered, wondering how to phrase the words together. "I want to go to the washroom."

"So?" Arnav asked in his sleepy voice, confirmed that his wife had really lost it.

"Can you come along with me, Arnavji?"

"What?"

"I mean, can you stand outside the door for me? Please?"

She is asking him to come along wid her to d washroom .!!!  ROFL 🤣 
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOVELY OS...KHUSHI WONT CHANGE.
lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was such a cute os.
She told him to come to the washroom?' hilarious.
Hehehe.
Sankadevi comes to ladgorvener for rescue. Cute and sweet.
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fluff is always welcome <3 As a little girl once said, "IT'S SO FLUFFY, I'M GONNA DIE!" ðŸ˜† This was lovely! I was like aww-ing in my head the whole time ðŸ˜›
priyankaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww..too cute..😳  i love all ur OS's
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is like so cute..and Khushi can get away with such craziness 😆
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cute and crazy khushi and it's crazy post too..loved it