Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: purva

She is actually a rebel with a true cause.. the work she is doing in real life is commendable👏.. and I am sure many more people know about her now.. all thanks to BB.😊However this is big boss we are talking about.. it's entertainment show where people are judged on the basis of what we see them doing in front of those cameras 24/7. She accepted the offer so she will be judged for what she does on this show. I don't see anything wrong with that😊

I totally agree with u... I wonder why cant we distinguish between shows about social causes... Like that Aamir Khan show... I forgot its name... If sampat ji had to put forward her cause, she should have gone on that show... The concept of this show is different...
Just becoz she does some great work... We cant change tje concept of the show...
These so called fake people provide entertainment and viewers want entertainment
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mayandrah

Leaving all the serious discussion about her remarkable work aside... I found it quite funny how she told the girls that now we r gonna sit down and do "aurton ki samasayon ki charcha"
I totally agree that she does some remarkable work but plz this is an entertainment show... After sometime we mght start recognising her as Sampat ji... But this is not a platform for her... She is a known woman activist... She has better opporrunities like the seminars she conducts for women... There she'd meet like minded ppl who might be able to help her... Simple

Ditto that!
Someone's gonna loose there cool on her someday 😆
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really respect her a lot.

She is just being herself in the show. Infact she is the common woman entry in the show.
Though she is not an ordinary woman... she is a fighter...
but still she is a commoner compare to others who are celebrities.
I don't consider Kaashif ...a common man entry at all...

Imagine how would we all feel if we are placed inside that house...
we all will try to be just ourselves... and so is doing Sampat

so we all should think from POV as well...

Its an entertainment show... but entertainment doesn't mean we become blind & throw reality into DUSTBIN.

But Ya I agree... she should have approached Satymev Jayate.

That was a perfect show for her.
Edited by diasingh2 - 11 years ago
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
..I just realised one thing..Salman has broguht her in only to promote Gulab Gang which would otherwise fall flat in the box office..bring the lady behind the movement, keep her for some weeks, release the film and earn your fast bucks.jai ho!
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Agreed. Although the finger brushing part really grossed me out, we gotta understand that majority of India probably lives that way. This is not gonna change in a day. I only hope that the Gulaabi Gang movement gets enough publicity and starts picking up paces in other regressive parts of the country as well. The only way women in rural India are ever going to get justice is if one of their own stand up for themselves. So I commend her for taking the initiative.

Haww, Dexy! This is Bigg Boss - No goodie good, remember?! 😆 Goddamn it! Now give the poor bumpkin a toothbrush. 😡