shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://youtu.be/EXwH-kjSUSs

If this remarkable woman stays on for some weeks ,we can see what a difference she has made in the lives of so many women in the poorest district of our country.Such women need only a platform and BB is really great to give her such an opportunity to show what atrocities women in the remotest villages go through..but all sham and fake people in that stupid house will oust her like the loud mouth commoner who may go on and win the fake reality show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Please give her a brush first!
Leia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Stop obsessing about the brush. Try to look past it and maybe you'll realise she has helped a lot of women who are probably grateful to her for changing their lives.

Suspended

[Post Removed]

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
' agree with the poster here///she deserve to stay in bb6
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Agreed. Although the finger brushing part really grossed me out, we gotta understand that majority of India probably lives that way. This is not gonna change in a day. I only hope that the Gulaabi Gang movement gets enough publicity and starts picking up paces in other regressive parts of the country as well. The only way women in rural India are ever going to get justice is if one of their own stand up for themselves. So I commend her for taking the initiative.

Leaving all the serious discussion about her remarkable work aside... I found it quite funny how she told the girls that now we r gonna sit down and do "aurton ki samasayon ki charcha"
I totally agree that she does some remarkable work but plz this is an entertainment show... After sometime we mght start recognising her as Sampat ji... But this is not a platform for her... She is a known woman activist... She has better opporrunities like the seminars she conducts for women... There she'd meet like minded ppl who might be able to help her... Simple
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She is actually a rebel with a true cause.. the work she is doing in real life is commendable๐Ÿ‘.. and I am sure many more people know about her now.. all thanks to BB.๐Ÿ˜Š However this is big boss we are talking about.. it's entertainment show where people are judged on the basis of what we see them doing in front of those cameras 24/7. She accepted the offer so she will be judged for what she does on this show. I don't see anything wrong with that ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿคฃ

Suspended

[Post Removed]

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mayandrah

Leaving all the serious discussion about her remarkable work aside... I found it quite funny how she told the girls that now we r gonna sit down and do "aurton ki samasayon ki charcha"
I totally agree that she does some remarkable work but plz this is an entertainment show... After sometime we mght start recognising her as Sampat ji... But this is not a platform for her... She is a known woman activist... She has better opporrunities like the seminars she conducts for women... There she'd meet like minded ppl who might be able to help her... Simple

You spoke my mind ๐Ÿ˜› honestly I don't want to listen to bunch of ladies who BTW are getting paid by makers per week.. to sit around a table discussing "aaj ki naari ki samasya" that's not what I watch this show for๐Ÿ˜•.. I will watch some news channel for that ๐Ÿ˜Š