Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Pehla, Tera Mera Pyaar
OS | 3

Pehla Yeh Pehla
Pyaar Tera Mera Soni
Pehli Yeh Mulaqat Hai
Pehli Yeh Mulaqat Hai

Her  heart beat was running fast as her cell phone buzzed. Excusing herself  for a minute, she came out and holding her heart, she received the call.  "You made it!!!!!" She could hear her friends loud screams through her  mobile, that for a minute, she had to hold it few inches away from her  ear to protect her this sense while giggling. The people passing by give  her a weird look as she was standing in the corridor of the institute.  "Really??" she too shout in excitement, not believing the words.  "Oh my  GOD! Oh my GOD!!! Geet can you believe...You passed with 1st Division?"  Geet smiled as she heard her best friend Annie shout above her lungs.  "We need a party...We need a party" Nandini almost said in a sing-song  tone that was followed by all of her other friends who adopt the same  tone. "OK...Ok guys!!!" She said calming them down. Excited, thats what  she was and her crazy friends too. The smile still lingered on her face.  Her friends get quite to give her a chance to say. "I am still at my  Institute to give afternoon classes, Can you guys pick me up till?" She  looked down at her wrist watch "6pm from here as if i go back to my  Hostel, Hitler willn't let me go out" She laughed as referring Hitler to  the Warden of her hostel. Her friends giggle and said.  "OK...Yippeee!!!!!" and before Geet could totally get dumb by the  screams, she cut the call. A happy and satisfied smile took place on her  face that reached her eyes. "I passed my Masters with 1st division" She  almost told herself. Her hands were shaking now out from excitement.  She kept herself immense busy today. Her finals result was about to come  out and as always, her friends were given the responsibility to check  that out. She was just dazed at the thought of her bright future which  was broken by one of her students who came out to call her.

Jo Keh Rahi Hain Ankahin
Wo Keh Rahi Hain Baatain
Jaagi Tu Bhi Saari Raat Hai
Jaagi Tu Bhi Saari Raat Hai

"Oh  Baby, Please don't deceive me?" She said making a puppy face. "You know  how much i take care of you...have i ever give you a chance to  complain?" She asked caressing the back and then again continued  manofying her love. But when it didn't work out, she gave a great kick  to that STUPID PINK SCOOTY of hers. "Crap of a piece" She said with  anger moving her hand in her hairs. Her friends just dropped her at the  Institute in there jeep as she had to pick up her Scooty which was ever  so smoothly running before but now it seems she also become a traitor.  The security guard of the Institute where she was teaching, came to her  rescue but still the Scooty didn't work. "Madam, i think there is some  problem with the engine" He said taking a good view of the scooty.  "There is a garage nearby, it could be get fixed there but that can only  happen in the morning as it must be closed now" Geet sigh. "Ok, can  you please take care of it tonight?...In the morning, i will come and  drop it to the garage" Geet asked and the watchman agreed and took the  scooty to the far corner to park it in a safe place. Angry,? frustrated  she took out her wallet from her jeans pocket and give a glimpse inside.  "Damn, i only had these 20 Rupees and 3 coins left...can't even hire a  auto right now" and that left her with no choice than to go to the bus  station, that was on 5 minute walk from her institute. It was getting  late at night. The roads were almost deserted around the area. She look  at her watch and then on the road to wait for her Bus. It was just 5  minutes, she notice the presence of another person, standing atleast 3  feet away from her on the same bus station. She get scared. The firm  look and those brown eyes, were mortifying her. She give him a glimpse  as he too looked at her and then turn her gaze back on the road. She was  tired after the party and the whole last night, she couldn't sleep  properly with the anticipation of the result and now, when she just wish  to get home as soon as possible, First her Traitor Scooty deceived her  and now, the bus who seems to be passing by, every five minutes, was  taking too much time. She again sneak a peak at the man beside her and  thought, why not to pass the time, I give him ranks on the basis of his  looks. She remembered that thing which she, Nandini and Annie used to do  in there college days whenever they would get bored. "Oh!!!! so lets  start" She took out the bubble gum from her pocket and after unwrapping  it, she lazily put that into her mouth and throwing the wrapper away,  She turn her gaze, showing that she is looking at the road while, she  was actually looking at him. "Hairs...Ummm" She started from the above.  "I think 7, they are stylish and kind of suit him, but could get better"  She thought. Her eyes move down to his ever so deep eyes. "Nice almond  shaped one's..." She smiled inwardly. The stranger look at her, feeling  her gaze upon himself but right the moment, she averted her gaze making a  balloon of her gum. When he looked on the other side, she smiled and  again started giving his features, some ranks.

Maan noticed the  girl's gaze at himself or he just thought that. He don't know and right  now, he doesn't care at all. He was hell tired to make his mind turn to  such things. Being a marketing agent, is never so easy. He now kicked  himself at times as why he decided to do his MBA in marketing and not in  Banking or Finance as his friends. There, they are enjoying office  positions and here, he is, running on the street all day, looking for  the clients, trying to acheieve his quota for the month. Soon to his  pleasure, the bus arrived and he get in. The girl on the bus stop also  followed him inside. There were just two seats available side by side.  As the girl moved to the one with the window seat quickly, Maan took a  deep breath and move to take the next one beside her when another man  stand up and sit beside her in a swift motion. "Hey gorgeous!!" The  crappy looking man started as Maan went to take that seat, that man was  occupying before but stop in the mid-way. "You are alone...haan" He  said moving his hand to her hairs trying to remove them from her face.  Maan looked at the girl, who seems irritated. His jaw tightened as he  move towards the man and tapped his shoulder. "Kaun hai bay?" The man  turned to Maan to found his angry eyes looking dagger at him. "tera  baap hoon main...Ye larki mere saath hai" He said as moving his hand up  in a punch position. The man looked at from an angry Maan to a  terrified Geet but thought its better to get up as many others were  looking at him angrily and moved back to his original position. Maan  took the seat beside her, maintaining a little distance. "Don't worry,  everything is OK" Geet looked at her and felt secure seeing those eyes  once again. She was trying to compose herself when she heard him again.  "Its not safe, especially for girls to be out at such a night. Take care  of yourself" his voice was genuine. Geet gave him a weak smile and  slowly said. "My Scooty broke down and i just spent my whole money  giving treat to my friends, so didn't have much money to go bye an auto"  Geet explained her situation. Maan slightly nodded and the journey  continues, till Geet's has to leave at her stop. She get up slowly,  holding her bag and look down at him with a soft smile. "Thank you" she  said and left. A minute later, Maan too followed her down and crossed  the road to get a bus, going back on the same road he came from, as his  bus stop already left two stops behind. But he didn't feel good getting  off on his stop, leaving the scared girl alone, thinking may be that  crazy man again will disturb her.

Next day, Geet arrived her  institution a little early to give away her scooty to the garage and was  back to give her classes. Everything was going on smoothly and the  incident of the last? night was almost forgotten except the Rescuer. The  amazingly caring one. The handsome one. If now she have to give him rank  on his behavior, she will give ten on ten to him. Mostly when guys are  seeking that kind of chance he had, while being all alone on the bus  stop and than later in the bus too, sitting close by her. He didn't dare  make a move towards her. Gentleman. Thats all he could say to him now.

Her  classes for routine ended but she was informed that one of the teachers  were on leave so she have to give two of her lectures for the day. She  got a half an hour break and was again on her classes. On the other  hand, Maan was having a lucky day. For the target, he have to bring  atleast six new customers in this month and he got four in this same  day. He already had one in the list and that left him with one more. It  just eight days passed by with this new quota and he was more happy and  more relax now than in ages. He could leave early for the day and thats  what he did, only to find the girl from the last night, standing there  with her bag, carefully staying on her shoulder, munching her gum like  last night. She was looking all sweet in the blue and white check shirt  with denims and was talking on the phone.

Dil pe chala na 
jab jor koi
tu mere pass aa gayi
main tere pass aa gaya

"Dad,  ya i know you asked me a millionth time to buy a small car for myself,  but i am happy with my scooty anyways" She argued. "Listen Geet, you  wanna make your self-identity, we respect and support your decision but  you can't expect us to not support our own daughter..."Her father tone  was a bit harsh but caring "I have transferred some of the money to your  account, use it and buy a nice car for yourself...And anyways, i can't  believe that stupid scrap piece anymore" She smiled at her father's  comment and hold back a chuckle. "Dad, you know i love you right?" She  said with a smile evident from her voice. "Ya, me too..."His tone get  softer but again he get back in his grim mood and said "But that doesn't  allow you to not buy a car" Defeating, not to linger that topic  anymore, she sighed and said "Ok, Dad...will talk to you later...Pay my  regards and love to Mom...i don't even mind you kiss her from my side"  She said with naughtiness. "Me either" Hearing her father, she giggled  and saying bye she cut the call. That's when she realized that two brown  eyes, looking at her intently. She smiled seeing her rescuer who give a  small smile in reply. "Hi" She said. "Hi" he replied with a pleasant  dimpled smile. That's when she noticed how beautiful that smile is and  hoe breath-taking that can prove. Holding herself, she extended her  hand. "Geet". He look at her and then at her extended hand and said.  "Maan" Oh my God!!! doesn't his name so go with his persona. She  thought and took her hand back. "So again, on your own...all alone?" He  asked with a smirk. "My scooty is in garage and they said it something  serious with it...so for now, i think its better to go through a bus"  She replied. "And by the way, thank you for last night" Her words were  genuine and he can feel them. "And whatever happened last night, you  still are willing to go by a bus and not by an auto?" He asked admiring  her braveness but left shocked with her reply. "I thought, may be  someone will be there to save me again" Geet too noticed his reaction  and quickly added to avoid the embarrassment. "I mean, there are so many  people in the bus, so how could anyone would dare to do that...its  scary to go alone in an auto on your own-self with nothing to protect  you than the driver" Maan smiled at his lame excuse. Though there were  many people in the bus last night but the creep still made the move  towards her. But his heart felt satisfied, that she trusted him. Its  years later, someone actually seems dependent on him. Soon the bus  arrive and they leave for there destination. As last night, he again  first let her get out from the bus and later when he saw her, getting  disappeared into the hostel, he got down and crossed the road to go back  to his stop.

pyaasi hai teri saansein
pyaasi hai meri saansein
uspe yeh barsaat hai
pehlaaa hai pehla 
tera mera pyaar

Getting  into his apartment he shared with two other boys, he just removed his  bag and throw himself on the bed. He keep playing with his fingers while  his mind was in deep thoughts of the beautiful stranger he met two days  back, name Geet. Its so long that he dated a girl. He was in final  year of his MBA when he had an affair with a girl. And now after, one  and a half years, he is thinking, just mare thinking about this girl. A  smile formed on his face as he remembered how she was teasing her father  while tucking back the hair strand behind her ear. The naughtiness was  dripping from her face, the way she twitched her lips was so captivating  and admirable.He do remember stealing glances at her while sitting  beside her. The weather was suddenly so cold and in just about 5  minutes, it started to rain then. He remembered how she just moved out  her hand to touch and play with rain from the metal rods of the window  with a childlike smile on her face. It was a pure dreamy and angelic  look. He suddenly sit with a realization. "Is it a signal?? I just met  her yesterday and today i got the four customers while even getting one  is hard now-a-days with the recession and above that, why i am so  thinking about her look and imagining her here and there? WHY?" he asked  himself still being deep in her thoughts. "IS SHE MY LUCKY CHARM?? MY  LUCKY GIRL?" And a bright smile formed on his lips too that surly  reached his eyes. "My Lucky Girl...My Girl" he softly mumble as a wave  of satisfaction run through his body and he felt himself at peace.  "Geet" saying her name, as softly as he could, he lazy moved his back  as it hit the bed and closed his eyes with a grin on his face.

ruk si gayi hain teri meri rahein
hum jo saat agayai, hai 
munzil ke pass agaye

The  day was really sweet. The sun was shinning but it wasn't harsh. Cool  wind was blowing. The rain from the last night really made it a happy  and soothing day to go out with the family and friends, to have some  quality time. It was Sunday so taking advantage of it, many people were  off to the amusement parks, botanical gardens, shopping or a long drive,  doesn't matter till they enjoy this with the family. But indeed there  were some, who were busy taking a nap, some being lazy wanna stay at  home all by themselves. But there were two people who were neither  interested in going out, nor in staying in. But eagerly waiting for the  coming evening.

Geet was sitting on the bed crossing her legs,  still in her night suit, looking out from the window aimlessly onto the  sky. She would look down into her mobile to check the time in between.  "12:15" She sigh. "Why don't this time pass quickly" She mumbled and the  laughed. "There were days when i would just wish for a off day so that i  could spend it going out clubbing, partying, having dinner with my  friends expecting to be it as long as it could. And now, i am just  wishing for it to come to an end" She lay back in her bed, holding her  favorite teddy. Sighing, She again look back on her mobile :12:25...God  why the time moving so slow" She asked in frustration. Though she knew  that today, he might not come there on the stop. Today, or tomorrow, he  might not see that handsome captivating stranger anymore. But there was a  hope, still ignited inside her that knew she will find him there

aye thay kahan se dono 
jayengei khan pe dono 
yeh to ab kise yaad hai

Maan  sighed, standing on the bus stop. It was off so rather than wearing a  shirt and trousers, he preferred going with a casual look and wore a  blue denim jeans with a half sleeved t-shirt. He was constantly watching  his watch in between while looking on the road. He was waiting for her  from the last half an hour but no indication of her. He knew, he might  be behaving foolishly. She didn't said and promised meeting him here.  There relationship was not such in which right now, promises could be  make. She was still a stranger. Just knowing her name and her living  place don't make her much of his friend but he still felt that it will  be good. It was the same time, he found her standing on the bus stop  yesterday but she wasn't here yet. "I am making  fool of myself" He  moved his hands from his hairs and walked few steps away from the bus  stop. He heard a horn sound from near him that made him turned to look  back only to find his Lucky Charm looking at him with a breath taking  smile wearing that helmet. He smiled at her as she removed her helmet  and looked at him. "Hi...what are you doing here?" Maan patted himself  in mind as he already had prepared himself for this question.  "Hi...actually i had to meet one of my friends who live here...and  you??...Got your scooty??" He asked with a smirk as his hands tucked in  his jeans pockets. "Yeah...just came to pick it up" She said looking  around afraid to get caught but to avoid the embarrassment she asked.  "You waiting for bus?? Mind if i give you a lift??" She said biting her  lower lip, hoping for a positive response. "No its ok...i will get the  bus" Maan said holding himself back, not wanting to make anything  obvious to her. "Ohh please...thats the least i could do for what you  have done for me that night" Her hope died as she heard a NO but she  wasn't the one to back out. "hmmm..." Maan make a face like thinking.  He wanted to make another lame excuse but looking at her pleading face, a  smile broke on his lips. "OK" hearing him, she gave one of her  brightest smiles as she put on her helmet and he moved? back to sit  behind her. "Here we go" She said as she started her scooty and began  with a very high speed that Maan have to hold the back of the scooty  for support. "GOD save me" he mumbled with a smile.

kabse the hum tum  
tanha akele 
aaj kutch chain mil gaya 
aaj mujhe chain mil gaya

"So where should i drop you" She asked.  "Just go to your hostel...and then...i will go forward by myself" To  his surprise, she just parked her scooty to a side and get out. "Do you  think i am a fool?" She asked. Maan left baffled by her sudden  out-burst and get off too. "What do you mean?" Geet look at his face  for a moment "I know your stop comes before mine and you miss that on  purpose...but the thing i don't understand is why??" She said in utter  confusion. Maan simply don't know how to explain his action. So  abruptly he said in a go "I just wanna protect you. I just wanna make  sure that you were ok" He said. Geet don't know why but he felt good  to hear what he said. He was looking so cute while fumbling up with his  words. If it would have been anyone other, she would definitely have  argued that she is not a kid anymore who need protection, but feeling,  no actually just thinking that he wanna protect her, made her feel so  overwhelmed and so the smile was back on her face. "Now would you mind  actually tell me where you live?" She said raising her brow. Maan felt  calmed seeing her smiling. "Yeah...lets go" Again taking there seats,  Maan lead her to his apartment. He was feeling so good as in between  the ride, He could feel the softness of her hairs on his face which were  blowing due to the cool wind. The moments he would bump onto her due to  some speed-breakers, he would feel electrified with her touch. Geet  was not immune to those feelings too. She was just glad that he couldn't  saw his blushing face. His room-mates were inside the apartment so she  just bid bye to him. "Drive safely" He shouted as she left and he went  inside with a sly smile on his face

Slowly they started meeting.  Sometimes on bus stop. Sometimes on the road. In the last minute caught  buses. Geet started taking extra classes to match the timing he leave.  They exchanged there numbers. Maan took the initiave and asked her  out for coffee which she agreed. They became fast friends. On weekends  they would go out clubbing, dinners and movies together. Sometimes  Geet's crazy friends Nandini, Annie, Dev would join them.

bahon main meri tum  
bahon main teri hum 
aur yeh jawa raat hai

"Annie, thats enough now...why are you  guys working so hard to get me ready?" Geet almost cry seeing Nandini  tucking the sari neatly around her waist and Annie giving slight curls  to her hairs. "Shut up Ridzi...Be quiet and let us do our work" Annie  said hiding the exciting smile as Nandini was done with the sari and was  now helping with the jewellery. "Why am i feeling like getting ready for  a photo-shoot guys?...its just a casual dinner like we always have"  Geet said not getting why her dinner with Maan suddenly became a  mission for her friends to make her look EXTREMELY beautiful. "Ridzi,  what we asked you yar...just keep your mouth shut" Now Nandini was giving  her a glare. Suddenly her friends were looking more like DEVILS than  her angels. After half an hour, when they were done, Geet give herself  a last glance. In that royal? blue net sari having light silver work on  it, she was looking elegant. Her hairs from the front were nicely tucked  in a small silver clip while leaving the others nicely falling above  her shoulders. The light blue silver bangles and silver ear-rings adding  charms to it. With the minimum amount of make-up used, kohled eyes and  light pink glossed lips. She was looking decent. "You looking superb"  Annie hold her from her shoulders and said in a dreamy voice. In the  mean-while Dev came "Maan is here" Don't know why but today she got  blushed with his name. Its been two years to there friendship. Not just  friendship but it was more than that. But they both didn't confessed  but it was getting over the edge and Maan after getting some courage  thought to take a step further now. Geet come out to find him looking  as handsome as over with a casual denim jeans, a white sleeved shirt  with a black coat over it. "You are looking beautiful" He said  complimenting. "Awww" Annie and Nandini??? said from behind in a dreamy  tone and Dev whisled. There love was evident to everyone but they  just need to express. "Thank you" Geet said with a breath-taking  smile. "I think...we should leave" As Geet nod, they get out and moved  towards Maan bike, which he got just few months back. Wearing his  helmet, Geet shyly smiled taking her place behind him, keeping her  kegs to one side. Slowly her hand moved around his waist to hold him and  she could feel his slight intake of breath. She was glad to know that  her touch could effect him the same way as his do to her. 

After a  nice cozy dinner in a small restaurant, they went to the beach to have a  walk. They both walked bare-footed for some time, holding there shoes  in there hand. "Can we just sit for a while?" As Geet asked, they both  threw there shoes into the sand and sit down. Maan looked at her for  sometime while Geet enjoyed the atmosphere closing her eyes. The beach  and its smell always make her feel at peace. "Geet" Hearing her name,  she looked forward at him as he was sitting infront of her on his  knees. She raised her brow asking him as what happened. He smiled meekly  and said. "Form the day, i met you...You are haunting my dreams, my  thoughts" Geet's heart started to beat fast as she realized what was  he upto. "Its your face, i always have in my mind...You are the voice  that sooth my chaos. My peace. My friend. My Love and i would like to  add you in my life as my Wife...will you allow me?" Geet looked at him  shocked. "Will you allow me the honor of being my wife?" He said with a  loving face. His eyes truly depicting the sincerity of his words. She  moved her hands forward and took hold of his in hers. Slowly caressing  them with her thumb, she looked into his awaiting eyes. With a soft  smile, she replied "I will" Maan smiled brightly and not being able to  holding himself back, he moved forward in a swift moment to hug her.  Suprised, not being able to hold herself, Geet fell back onto the sand  along with him. For a moment, they look at each other and then giggled.  Geet's hands come around his neck as his one hand was holding her  waist while other come up to caress her soft skin. "So??" After holding  back there giggles, Maan said rubbing her jaw-line with the back of  her fingers. "So...???" Geet said in the same tone, raising her brow  as if asking What-Now. "Say it..." Maan said being imapatient. "Say  what??" Geet thought to play a bit. She fairly knew what he want to  hear. "You don't know what to say???" He asked frowning. "No...What am i  Supposed to say???"  Geet said holding back a giggle seeing his face  but she wasn't able to hide it completely from Maan. "Oh so i have to  have my ways to make you spill it out...don't I???" Maan said with a  smirk. Geet narrow her eyes fairly knowing what's coming her way. "No,  don't you dare Maan" In the last two years, Maan has pretty much  know now what her strong and weak point is. Not taking her warning a  bit, his hand come down to tickle her tummy while other was securely  holding her from her waist. Geet laughed as Maan too. "Maan stop  that..." She pleaded. "No, till you say it" Maan said. Geet tried to  push him away but no use. He keep on tickling her making her  breath-less and pleading. Geet somehow get to make them roll on and  now she was on top of him. Maan use his power the next very moment and  they rolled again. They keep on rolling above eachother till Geet was  not able to take it anymore and said. "I...hhaaha...I am  sayi...i...nn..g...hahaha...it..." Maan stopped then to let her get  back in control. "Now please say it" shaan said lovingly, holding her  close to himself. Geet lost herself into those deep eyes? that were  looking at her, intensely, passionately. "I love you Maan" Maan  smiled hearing her and moved forward to kiss her forehead. "I love you  too" He said backing off while Geet not able to take there proximity  any more, pulled him down to have a kiss. Maan first remaind stunned  but later, give into that kiss that was doing magic to him. Her lips  moving on his. Taking, devouring, loving each and every bit. Geet's  hand move up to ruffled his hairs as he groan and deepened the kiss. Her  slight soft moans adding fuel to the already burnt fire. In these two  years, Maan never tried to get too close to her but today, he knew,  she belonged to no one but him. Breaking the kiss the looked at each  other, content with there life. Geet smirked and again put a little  effort to pull him off her and standing up rushed away. Realizing her  quick moment, Maan smiled widely and ruffled his hairs. "You can't  escape me now..." He got up running behind her and caught her within few  minutes from her waist and twirl her around. Geet keep laughing in  the mean time. Lowering her to the ground, Maan hold her one hand and  push the simple white gold ring in her ring-finger. Geet smiled seeing  that metal resting against her skin. It felt heavenly today. Being in  each-other arms, unaware of the world. They felt blessed. Maan kissed  her shoulder lightly, sending shiver down her spine and making her put  her bare feet on his, he moved forward into the water to enjoy and wish  for a happy coming life.

pehlaaa hai pehla  
tera mera pyaar

THE END

COMMENTS PLEASE along with LIKE...😳?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siLPlqqF3aQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by cool_SK - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Too cute !!!
Loved it !!!!!!
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
wonderfull os yaar.. simple and lovely..
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful os...too cute..

-lakshmi- thumbnail
loved ur story...

simple, realistic yet dreamy...
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Too Beautiful. I love you OS. They are always a treat to read. Light hearted and romantic ones ;)
Amazingly written :D
awesooome...
upd.
loved...it...superb...
tfd pm...
keerthi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a cute and beautiful love story...
Loved the simplicity of the story very much...

nature2 thumbnail
Too cute !!!
Loved it !!!!!!
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its so beautiful dear!!!