The First Five Times - Five: Pg 21

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

One.

Khushi pulled to a stop in front of the large mansion. Sheesh Mahal. It was large, unwelcoming  and austere. Not the venue she would have chosen for her own wedding but the bright lights and pounding music assured her this was the place.

This was the hotel Jeejaji had said wasn't it?

She got off her scooter, still clutching the deed papers to her chest and had just lifted her hands to pray for Devi Maiyya's support when her phone rang.

'Jeejaji? Where are you? Jiji and I have been trying to ring you all day. I need to talk to you.'

---

Arnav opened his eyes and sighed, barely registering the unremarkable model on the catwalk dressed in a show-stopping red lengha of his own design for the finale.

He had expected to finally be at peace once he bought Sheesh Mahal; once he reclaimed what was rightfully his.

But still he felt restless... he felt... incomplete.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSKE1sV8ytY[/YOUTUBE]

Two.

Edited by nayika - 11 years ago
SA_nimk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
woww woww!!

interesting!!

the title too!!

Cant wait to read more!!😃
gudluck
lazyleaves thumbnail

*rubs eyes* *thanks her stars* *pats herself on the back for checking the forum* *doesn't regret being awake this late*

Another one from you nayika You are on a roll, MashAllah :)

Why everyone is making me nostalgic today?

You brought back the memories.

What are these first fives?

Their first five encounters?
Edited by lazyleaves - 11 years ago
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Flashback? I love flashbacks. Bas. Edited by boyznaka - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lazyleaves

*rubs eyes* *thanks her stars* *pats herself on the back for checking the forum* *doesn't regret being awake this late*

Another one from you nayika You are on a roll, MashAllah :)

Why everyone is making me nostalgic today?

You brought back the memories.

What are these first fives?

Their first five encounters?

Haha, I tried to write my Detective SS and I tried to write my FF but neither was working for me and this just came from somewhere I don't know.

It is yeah sort of their first five encounters but if you notice, Arnav and Khushi didn't actually meet! :O

Originally posted by: boyznaka

Flashback? I love flashbacks. Bas.

Flashbacks are my favourite thing ever! Well that and Diwali :P
lazyleaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: nayika

Haha, I tried to write my Detective SS and I tried to write my FF but neither was working for me and this just came from somewhere I don't know.

It is yeah sort of their first five encounters but if you notice, Arnav and Khushi didn't actually meet! :O

@bold 😳

I am excited for this one.

See we want something from you, daily :P  So we don't mind what you update as long as you update :D

faree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
another one pls continue soon

Originally posted by: lazyleaves

@bold 😳

I am excited for this one.

See we want something from you, daily :P  So we don't mind what you update as long as you update :D

Planning to go to sleep anytime soon? There might be another one up, depending on if I get to around 4/5 pages :P