Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cracked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
but what i feel is that our actors need to be more spontaneous and natural when they come to announce the awards😊
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
the worst looking was fareeha altaf...her dress was literally falling off...why do we have to copy the oscars...be original...we have great designers...wear your dresses with pride...show off your national dress...ZQ and savera nadeem looked so graceful...dont know when we will gain independence from this gora following.
absala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Was Fawad Khan present at the awards?

And I'm not sure about the nominations and the criteria for them, but I was surprised that Humsafar didn't any other nominations. I thought it had created history on Pakistani TV drama, reviving the audiences love for a good one.
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: absala

Was Fawad Khan present at the awards?

And I'm not sure about the nominations and the criteria for them, but I was surprised that Humsafar didn't any other nominations. I thought it had created history on Pakistani TV drama, reviving the audiences love for a good one.

i didnt get that either, if the title song of humsafar got awards then why wasnt humsafar nominated in other categories...are they waiting for next year? then why the song?😕
no fawad wasnt, but mahira and sarmad were there.
Edited by happyviewer - 11 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i didnt get that either, if the title song of humsafar got awards then why wasnt humsafar nominated in other categories...are they waiting for next year? then why the song?😕

no fawad wasnt, but mahira and sarmad were there.

becoz the song was released in 2011..n the show has some Episodes in 2012 too..
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

the worst looking was fareeha altaf...her dress was literally falling off...why do we have to copy the oscars...be original...we have great designers...wear your dresses with pride...show off your national dress...ZQ and savera nadeem looked so graceful...dont know when we will gain independence from this gora following.

same heree...i was just gonna write abt Fareeha Altaf..she looked ewww..she doesnt even have that figure..
Sadia Imam also luked graceful..
absala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

becoz the song was released in 2011..n the show has some Episodes in 2012 too..

so it should feature in the nominations for next year, I suppose.
I so hope Fawad will get the award for best actor.
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: absala

so it should feature in the nominations for next year, I suppose.
I so hope Fawad will get the award for best actor.

oh for sure...next year it will be humsafar in all categories...kinda like avataar or titanic😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

oh for sure...next year it will be humsafar in all categories...kinda like avataar or titanic😆

I don't know if that's a good thing ...for instance Titanic.. the main leads, Dicaprio and Winslet hardly received any awards. 😆
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I don't know if that's a good thing ...for instance Titanic.. the main leads, Dicaprio and Winslet hardly received any awards. 😆

dicaprio did...winslet didnt...i still remember her expressions😆she was shocked.